Friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Friendly reminder that the people chose Hillary but the system chose Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. If it were any other country Hillary would be president.

>American (((democracy)))

votes don't finish counting until monday.

friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote within the margin of error and it is too close to even say whether or not she actually did win it
friendly reminder that the popular vote doesn't matter anyway

>people still think that matters
>people don't realize that this isn't direct democracy

The people have spoken

Democrats rigged the election

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

:O

>Friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote
Friendly reminder that vote-rigging and ballots cast by illegals in California are irrelevant.

>If it were any other country Hillary would be president.

Not here it wouldn't

...and you thus demonstrate that you clearly don't understand how our own electoral system works :/

It's good to know that things function exactly as they were designed to function.

If it were any other country Hillary would be in jail.

>Takes an entire week to finish counting your votes.
What the hell America, even third world countries get their vote counted faster.

It's a good thing your system created a result so fast, because votes sitting around a week before they get counted is wide open to rigging.

>America
>Democracy
Open a book once in a while, nigger.

>bong ""education""
ever heard of a democratic republic?

Friendly reminder that if you had a problem with the system you should have complained BEFORE. 47.7% to 47.5% = fucking nothing

America is a federal nation with an eyewateringly massive population.
Get a fucking grip of yourself.

>it's Euro shitpost time

We should ban 3rd worlders from the board.

We don't vote for people though. If it was a presidential election in France or Brazil or wherever, Hillary would have won.

This.

They don't put a high priority on counting votes when the election is already over.

We're discussing proper countries,
not shit-tier ones.

More people, also means more people to count votes.
It's simply a matter of organisation.

Maybe in authoritarian shitholes like Poland, but leaders of civilised countries don't go around jailing their political opponents. That's Erdogan tier.

>Implying the popular vote is an actual representation of the voters opinion and not falsified by the electoral system

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

>He thinks other countries have proportional representation

The system worked perfectly fine faggot.

she lost

and all you can do is cry

the laughter will never end

Has anyone calculated what percentage of land mass is repub vs dem? Seems like over 90% of american clay is red. Really makes me think...

reddit.com/r/pizzagate

WTF??????????????????????????

Are all the ballots counted?

I'm okay with this shitpost if it means hillary pepes stay relevant

America is a republic though.

Why do you faggots want mob rule of the cities so badly while the midwest produces all the goods?

wtf guess im with her now

The sky is red. I don't know how long I've been trapped on this roof. It feels like forever ago when the Trumpkins chased me up here. I was part of an expedition party on our way to Canada. As we crossed the last mountain pass, we came upon a horrible sight...A massive 50 ft high wall lining the horizon. The evil bastard actually built a wall to keep us from escaping. As we looked for a cave to shelter in while we could plan our next move, we were ambushed, many of our pussies were grabbed, and I got separated...

I watch them from above; lurking about in their blood red caps, spray painting swastikas on buildings, leaving racist messages on car windows, grabbing pussies. I can't watch for long or else I start to vomit and shake. I sleep during the day because it's even worse at night down there. They leap around like frogs around a bonfire wearing green robes and chanting some unknown language. Some of them look only 8 years old. Anyways, I am on my last Soylent bar and and I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna get out of here. Maybe I should just end my life now and make it easy on myself. It's been three long and epic days days since Trump was elected (not my) president and it's not getting any easier. #Literally shaking.

Take your news seriously. Trust only the best, the team at Political Outsource. Real, honest journalism:

www.politicaloutsource.com

Nope. She won. The PEOPLE wanted Hillary. Just because Trump won enough "points", doesn't mean that his election was legitimate.

This didn't stop Bush from becoming and staying President for 8 years...

yeah but he still won didnt he :]

Counting chickens before they hatch wasn't a good strategy before, you sure you wanna go there on an inconsequential number before the final results?

His election was illegitimate too. Gore should have won. Jeb rigged Florida too.

She didn't even win a majority of the votes. Getting 47.5 isn't winning the popular vote.

this. libtards are so retarded it hurts.

>libs lost the war
>we're still better fighters durr

why does this thread exist again

Trump still projected to win the final popular vote tally. Your butt must really hurt from all the Hillary pegging.

>American (((republic)))
ftfy

If we consider Liberals to be most contained to urban areas and Conservatives to be mostly contained to rural areas, Liberal areas account for ~3.5% of the country's landmass and between 60-75% percent of the population (depending on how you define "urban")

>australia
>civilised

Somebody post the video of the Aussie whos dancing for the other countries.

What's the atmosphere like at CTR? Must suck to be the losers.

Friendly reminder that thanks to the left, we have no voter ID laws in this country.

Friendly reminder that our president encouraged illegal immigrants to go out and vote.

>Friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Friendly reminder that Hillary won the popular vote only because cunts are allowed to vote.

>>American (((democracy)))
when will this meme die
nowhere does anyone officially label the US as a generic democracy you fucking bong

>The PEOPLE wanted Hillary
If she won with the landslide it would be truth.

I had no idea these morons existed until now

>Friendly reminder that the people chose Hillary

Actually, less than 50% voted for Hillary. More than 50% voted for Trump or Gary Johnson.

We'll be back and stronger than ever. It is our goal to get both Trump and Pence impeached on DAY ONE.

CTR SHILLZ
CTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZCTR SHILLZ

>Trump launches presidential bid for bantz.
>Actually gets elected.

Honestly, WTF is wrong with this world?

California wanted hillary

californians aren't people

more tears

Wrong. Most electoral systems represent territories and not people. Canadian example of 2004 (pic related).

For instance, D'hont system is used in: Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Uruguay, and Wales.

Votes don't count the same in UK either. In 2005 laborists needed 27000 votes for each seat while tories needed 44000 votes for each seat.

Damn strait we don't have a democracy nigger. A constitution isn't part of a democracy. Our three branch system isn't part of a democracy. Our Governors aren't part of a democracy.

It's the republic that made our country as successful as it has been.

>Get Trump impeached.
>Get Mike "Watt Watt in the Butt/AD/DC if you like PeePee/I wanna take you to a Gay Bar? High Voltage!/Testicle Filament Lamps' Pence into office as President.

Who's going to impeach him, nerd virgin? You guys have no power.

Did you read what I wrote? Pence will be impeached too. Then Paul Ryan becomes president and I'm okay with that.

Still doesn't change the fact that he'll be president.

Friendly reminder you didn't bitch about it when it happened here.

It's almost like the people voted and chose who they wanted

>Saddick Cunt got mad in his London mosque

Hillary broke more laws than Snowden. The only reason Obama's administration didn't put her ass in jail for all the known, proven federal crimes is they had no one else to replace her with at that point and party matters more than little things like laws and behavior to American Democrats.

ITS HER TURN

DRUMPF BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME MADAME PRESIDENT

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Fuck "the people".

US was formed to represent a collection of states, not a collection of people.

Cry more, you degenerate liberal faggot.

You're probably just a paki that's worried about his gibs...

>Impeached
>By a republican congress

You don't know how this works do you?

Friendly reminder that neither candidate won the popular vote, since both came short of 50% + 1 votes. In a "democratic" country there would be a new election with only the two running.

Keep crying faggot. Hillary lost, how does that make you feel? She'll never be president.

Now that you mention it, I realized there has not been a legitimate president of the us since 2000.

Bush lost the popular vote in 2000
Obama lost the popular vote in the primaries of 2008
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016

So to those people complaining, there has not been a real president for over 16 years! Get used to it!

>rules matter only if I win

Friendly reminder that Trump is starting the wall on March

Says the country where UKIP got 13% of the vote and one seat and the SNP got 5% of votes and 56 seats.

More than 80% of the registered voters in America did not vote for her. You cannot truthfully say that "the people" wanted her. You can truthfully say that "Soros" wanted her though.

Nope highly doubt that, we even had woman president before

Spot the Labour voter. Plus the US is a Democratic Republic.

Which country? Certainly not the UK.

>Says the country where UKIP got 13% of the vote and one seat and the SNP got 5% of votes and 56 seats.
THIS.
And nice digits, by the way

Now it's my turn to say it. The people are idiots. (Lol I feel like a shitlib now!)

MADAME

friendly reminder that murrika is democratic republic and you are legit human failure

But the people did choose Trump, its just a matter that some peoples voices are given precedence over others because otherwise they would be drowned out in the rabble.

For instance, California votes are practically worthless because they barnstorm the polls with illegals and always go blue. If they had honest election practices their votes might actually matter.

If it were any other country, hillary would be in jail.

>America has an electoral college
>Greatest country on earth
>Every other country has popular vote
>All third world countries
Keeping the popular vote away has done more good than harm.

What 80 years of democracy showed us is that the mob can not be trusted to vote.

>We don't vote for people
Yes we do. It's in places like Germany and Sweden that they don't vote for people.

Funny how they stopped counting before we knew for sure. :^)

We are a representative republic you dumb fucksitan

Saying this 200 times a day doesnt make it true.
Electoral college works as it should.

>She'll never be president.
I hope she runs again in 2020. Trump will be such a DISASTER that people will come crawling back.

Friendly reminder that Trump won.
Friendly reminder that no one gives a fuck about the popular vote and you just seem like desperate when you go on about it.

Hail the God-Emperor.