New to this place... why do yous hate jews?

Not a troll, heard about this place on reddit and i'm just curious...

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything Hitler said about them was true

please go and stay go

(((They))) are watching.

>heard about this place on reddit

I don't hate all Jews Spinoza was a Jew, Jesus was a Jew. There are some Jews that break the Jewish hivemind, but they are always cast out and punished by the Jews for doing so.

Jews after WWII have played an entirely negative role in US interna and foreign policy, from Israel in Palestine to George Soros.

We have simply found a correlation that most of the richest elites who own media, finance and strings in politics are Jews and they don't have the average citizens in mind, only their own benefit and their peers.

They always lean left and towards communism, This is their goal, a global hegemony which uses communism for the masses whilst the 1% controls everyone like farm animals.

Because of how they rub their hands together whilst looking very scheming.

>new to this place
>post the same shit everyday

I'm not too fond of lawyers.

go back there

>why do yous hate jews

It's just a meme, just a running gag.

lol a german cuck
what else is new

Well for Israelis it's sibling rivalry
we hate Soros and his army of American jew cucks because we think they're far too lenient toward degenerates like arab muslims
and they hate us because they think we're nutty militaristic fascists
most Sup Forums users are typically too dumb to notice the schism between us though

on that note, do any of you goyim wanna see my private jew gold stash?

OP - this.....

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

They have mastered the art of the deal and manipulation.
Thats why

jews are worse than arabs though
arabs fight jews deceive

For the most part, 'the jews' is a blanket term for the small (but very present) minority that causes problems.
Like how most people who post here aren't racist, but hate niggers (Read: Black people who act like fucking dipshits)

>reddit

oy vey

>taqqiya

don't listen to them.
we just want to occupy the world, it feels good.

A large portion of the most powerful people in the world are jews, and a lot of them are pieces of shit.Thats what i can gather.

Ted Allen.

Is he Jewish? Part of me says yes, part of me says no.

wtf are you talking about?

Sup Forums generally doesn't hate those jews who are in israel, we mostly hate media jews and globalism lobbysts - a true curse for western civilisation. Soros will be the example.

> some love em
> some hate em
most of this shit is a meme

>nutty militaristic fascists
Well, it's true but I don't think that it's bad.

Ahmed, go fuck some goat pls.

we hate the globalist ones and the kikes in the media pushing diversity and marxism etc

the ones in tel aviv buying matzos getting stabbed by mudshits we dont mind....i feel sorry for em desu

you know im right
arabs can be killed off, jews can't

Because they are responsible for bringing the world into crisis.
The worst of them? See pic related.

It's worse than what Hitler said about them. He was pulling punches and didn't want to come of as an extremist.

((( )))
>"i-its just a meme i swear!"

What's with the straya flagged JIDF these days? I'm seeing lots of these desert kikes

((( )))

I also like this new JIDF tactic

>"globalist jews are bad"
>"jews in israel are nationalistic, they are good guys!"

it's disgusting how jidf has succeeded in influencing Sup Forums
these responses are either newfags or brainwashed idiots

It's OP samefagging. Notice how he has only 1 post.
That's because he put on a proxy and now he is responding to the thread.

>implying there are differences
survival of the fittest, motherfucker, deal with it.

I mean, I can watch The Strain without getting angry, so I guess I dont hate Jews that much.

The Strain is fucking awful. Maybe you don't hate jews that much because you're dumb as fuck.

haha that's why you lost the cold war right?

It's a good show retard. Sorry if it doesnt stack up compared to all the brilliant Latvian television on at the moment.

most people here hate zionism and Israel, not jewish people in general
Then there are a bunch of faggots doing the opposite. Fuck them.