Is poland based?

Is poland based?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1741–43)
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its a real pity that all that Prussian land is in dirty slav hands.

Best country, german subs gonna hate

Yes my balkan brothers.

It's just some Sup Forums meme, most propagated by Americans who have never been to Poland or interacted with Poles

I meant slavic brothers, forgive me.

trash country that relies on the EU to survive. All inhabitans go work in other EU countries.

>trash country
>says sven

Let's ask your brothers.

Poorfag. No wonder your women whore themselves out on dating websites. They want to get away from your nation and men.

Friendly reminder that we made our bitch from Teutonic order.

no

And then got BTFO so much, that you are butthurt to this day.

>No wonder your women whore themselves out on dating websites
i think you just spend too much time on the internet sven, I belive there are some muslims in your neighborhood, so be a good sven and let them fuck you.

just give it few years sven, you wont even exist anymore.

>no achievements
Lose your country for 123 years and try to recover it. Each country has a Fagoots

>we made
you did shit Andrzejek

and how did you contribute to your country's success? I mean you must have some grounds for your big headedness right?

Wait until the muslims cut off yours heads

You already don't exist as a stand-alone ethnicity. You're a mash-up of several. The slavic countries are Europe's America. You're fat and stupid and never contributed with anything except degeneracy.
Why did you lose your nation to begin with? Cuck genetics?
I didn't, my forefathers did.

Wait until the Russians steamroll all of eastern Europe. You think your women are safe then? They will be raped by Russian soldiers, and you will just stand there and watch like the cuck you are. After that, they'll probably do the same to you.

Not really.

My wife is from Dolny Śląsk which I am told is a very rich area of Poland.

We have a flat in walbryrch and one in Poznan that we rent out as staying in Poland is pretty sub par.
The whole country is literally falling apart and all of the old people who have stayed in Poland thought they were fixing things by voting in PiS.

Poland is in a lot of trouble and in my own experience you either leave the country because you are educated and able to make a life for yourself elsewhere or you stay in Poland because you are either uneducated or old and fell for the PiS meme.

Very few people manage to stay and achieve in Poland because of the current run on elected governments.
It's a shame really as the south west of the country is actually very pretty and as a whole polish people are really nice.

All of this is only opinion mind and I usually spend a month or so there every year sorting out the flats or visiting family with our little one.

Then maybe you should do anything before you start bragging about anything?

Anyway your country is benefiting from a good geographical position. Sweden didn't have any war for the past 200 years. It's not like you owe yourselves too much. And even then you have problems with maintaining public order. How terrible is that?

>Then maybe you should do anything before you start bragging about anything?
Why can't I brag about what my ancestors did?
>Anyway your country is benefiting from a good geographical position.
Which is one of the many reasons why countries should invade us.
>Sweden didn't have any war for the past 200 years. It's not like you owe yourselves too much.
Actually we do. We set the standard during the viking era, 30 years of war and great northern war. No one dares to fuck with us again because it would cost them dearly. Look at the Russians after the great northern war. We were defeated, why didn't they conquer our nation? They were too scared. We slaughtered them en-masse, same with you polacks.
>And even then you have problems with maintaining public order. How terrible is that?
Except we don't. We just don't give a shit about these commie-block neighborhoods that are infested with immigrants. Why should we? There's plenty of public order in white neighborhoods.

Yes, unless it's about russians.

Polish people are all a bunch of prostitutes and slaves. Their country is super depressing. They are the white version of cotton picking niggers that just came from afrika.

Kek the whole thread is full of leaf-tier bantz

We're fine, the Krauts are almost completely replaced with the youngest generation of men being about half made of foreigners, Swedistan is headimg for yhe dustbin of history and our poor mongol eastern neighbours are killing each other over worthless post soviet cities. The future looks bright that's why everyone is so butthurt.

It's okay.

The only thing I hate is that PIS is economical social garbage pretending to be conservative under guise of church and patriotism.

Poles are generally hard workers. Better immigrants than the sand-niggers, anyway, and your corner shops sell cheap as fuck ciggies, so, I can't complain.

I look forward to fighting in the race war with you, Sup Forumsand.

You can't even sustain your own economy. You have to rely on muhgibsmedat from west-European nations.

Let's face it, slav-shit. The only reason you're not Russia-tier is because of western Europe. Your nation will never surpass our nations. Never.

Just another butthurt belt country

> Sven talks high and mighty, whilst niggers fuck his women, destroy his culture and rot his society from within.

I bet you aren't even white.

>Sven talks high and mighty, whilst niggers fuck his women, destroy his culture and rot his society from within.
This happens in literally all western nations, including your own. Hell, it happens in Poland and slavic nations as well. But the thing that really separates the slavs from us, is that the Turks did this to them centuries ago, and were successful. You think the slavs became a mongrel race just like that? Poff. Turks bred their women.
>I bet you aren't even white.
There's a higher likelihood of me being white than you.

It's obvious that you're a slav immigrant. Why don't you fuck off back to Poland if it's so great? You're the most migratory people in all of Europe. You know why? Because your nation fucking sucks.

Do you still fight with horses?

Stop venting your frustration because the Poles beat you in the Deluge and then the Russians beat you at Poltava and took away your "empire" and relevance you fucking cuck. On and your country betrayed your proud Nordic forefathers when you stayed out of ww2 like the fucking little cowards you are. How does it feel that Croats, Hungarians, Finns and even Romanians have more honor than the purest Nordic nation on the earth?

Yes

It's not a real country and should be partitioned

this

It has advantages and disadvantages.

It is still underdeveloped country, and many parts still need renovation in the cities.

It has good weather, very good food, no terrorism and is largely mono-ethnic which is good.

On the other hand it is very feudal and people even in the cities have rural mindset. Nepotism and corruption are a plague.

And how this turned out for Prussia and Germany?

Why is it always a Kraut or a Sven? You are the shame of the Germanic race. The world would have been a better place if the Habsburgs won instead of the Prussians, at least Austrians can run an Empire without it being dismantled within decades.

?

Poland had nothing to do with the downfall of any of the german empires unless I'm forgetting something

>Stop venting your frustration because the Poles beat you in the Deluge and then the Russians beat you at Poltava and took away your "empire" and relevance you fucking cuck.
Sweden has less losses during the deluge and the great northern war than both Poland and Russia. They lost, not us. Hell, they didn't even have the balls to conquer our nation after they supposedly "won" at Poltava. How come? Should have been easy picking.
> On and your country betrayed your proud Nordic forefathers when you stayed out of ww2 like the fucking little cowards you are.
You're right on this. We should have joined Hitler and wiped the treacherous Danes and Norwegians off the planet. They opposed Hitler and sided with the allies to liberate the jews. Sweden is one of the better countries in Europe in regards to WW2, because we didn't oppose Hitler.
>How does it feel that Croats, Hungarians, Finns and even Romanians have more honor than the purest Nordic nation on the earth?
You don't. The only reason you fought on their side was out of fear. You were afraid he would massacre you, were you to oppose him. That's not honor.

>Why is it always a Kraut or a Sven? You are the shame of the Germanic race.
We're the best people of the Germanic race. Why are you even talking, gypsy trash?

No

I guess.

Why is Sweden so cucked? They seem to just let mudslimes get away with anything these days

Why the hell are Krautfags so healthy?

da

Hungary joined because they wanted their clay back

Yeah it's not like you brits let them get away with anything. Oh wait.

I've been to Poland for euro 2012. Stayed there for two weeks then and it was fucking serious.
I have not seen any black crowd apart from few dirt skin tourists but they were like little puppets.
Every corner you had local people defending the Polish lifestyle (ultras).
I loved it, it was clean and friendly so...

Nothing that you will ever say Sven will change that you are a traitor of Europe and white race
Also
>Why did you lose your nation to begin with? Cuck genetics?
Try bordering three powerful nations at once after 300 years of prosperity when your elites gotten lazy and then we can talk cuck.

This is not happening in your country because parents already accepts their kids being whores for mudslims

>Nothing that you will ever say Sven will change that you are a traitor of Europe and white race
Except we're not. The traitors of Europe and the white race are those who allied against Nazi Germany during WW2 (*cough* Poland).
>Try bordering three powerful nations at once after 300 years of prosperity when your elites gotten lazy and then we can talk cuck.
We border with Norway and Denmark. They've always tried to invade us but never succeeded. Guess why? Because we're superior. If you were superior to your neighbors, you too wouldn't have a problem defending your nation. However, the fact is that you are not superior, but inferior.

How do NatSoc Poles reconcile the fact that Hitler invaded their country?

>those who allied against Nazi Germany during WW2 (*cough* Poland).
Are you fucking drunk or shit?
>Norway and Denmark
>Powerful nations
I am talking about Prussia, Russia and Austria cuck. Comparing them to Norway and Denmark is like Comparing fuckin Japan to China

The only NatSoc Poles are some fucking cucks that emigrated do Germanistan. You don't see them in Poland because everybody hates the real nazis.

Probably by wishing he'd do it again

>poland is based
>yet they hate natsoc

I feel like conflicted

>natsoc roach
Why do you believe in ideology that openly want's to destroy you?

>This is not happening in your country because parents already accepts their kids being whores for mudslims
Wrong, actually. The reason we see so many news articles about muslim raping our women is because it's still news-worthy. Do you even know how that works? Wait, that was a stupid question. You're slavic. You're on par with niggers when it comes to intelligence.

>Sweden has less losses during the deluge and the great northern war than both Poland and Russia. They lost, not us
So you mean Germany won both world wars?

> Hell, they didn't even have the balls to conquer our nation after they supposedly "won" at Poltava. How come? Should have been easy picking.
They had common sense, unlike you. Finland and the Baltoc states had low populations, who were historically ruled by others all the time. There was a reason you failed to conquer Poland during the Deluge, they are prone to infighting and turning against each other, even getting foreign help against their own, but try to oppress them and take away their rigths and they will revolt. Btw I guess this is why we like each other so much, Hungarians are quite similar. Also this was the reason why it took three countries to dissolve Poland. And they still were trouble.

>You don't. The only reason you fought on their side was out of fear. You were afraid he would massacre you, were you to oppose him
No, we wanted to get our clay back, and Hitler helped. We had friendly ties with Italy from the early 30s, so when Hitler and Mussolini became friends we were also joined. Though our regent and Hitler hated each other personally, the population actually liked German soldiers. Considering that we had a significant South-German population (we still have, though less) and intermarriages happened quite often (I also have some Schwab ancestors) it's undestandable.

>Are you fucking drunk or shit?
Sorry? Is a slav accusing me of being drunk?
>Russia and Austria
>Powerful
o i am laffin. Look what puny Sweden did to everything south of us. You're so stronk.

I'm a Circassian living in roachland. I hate muzzies and there is something deeply appealing to me inside NatSoc ideology. Racial theory for one.

>Wrong, actually. The reason we see so many news articles about muslim raping our women is because it's still news-worthy. Do you even know how that works? Wait, that was a stupid question. You're slavic. You're on par with niggers when it comes to intelligence.
You are in so much fucking denial that it's hilarious xD

>America in one picture

Fucking hell!

Sven pls
You hate Slavs yet you got buttraped by them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1741–43)

>You are in so much fucking denial that it's hilarious xD
Same could be said about you polacks ITT. You think your nation is the greatest on the planet even though it's literally third-world compared to western Europe.

Actually, we raped you during the great northern war. It was only because of Russia that we "lost" the war, and that's because they seem to have an infinite amount of soldiers. They just keep going. Sweden is a tiny nation and we've spent a lot of soldiers fighting the Norwegians, Danes, Germans and you polacks.

Also, take a look at pic-related in That's how BTFO you and the rest of the cathocucks got by puny Sweden. Lmfao.

You should note tho that you practically don't see the pride parades in our cities and even if they somewhat will show up they must be protected by two squadrons of police because everybody wants to brake their skulls

Yet the Russian and Austrian Empires existed longer than yours. You had one of the best militaries in that period, especially when it came to attacking others already exhausted at a war, but look what it got you, you lost everything in the end. Northern Germanics make excellent soldiers, I give you that, but you totally lack common sense and subtlety.

Poland was in a turmoil that time look how 20000 faggots suported you and 50000 supported Russia

you fags gladly accepted handouts from the EU, but when called upon to share in a common crisis you cry and bitch like left liberal trump protestors do today, all while your own citizens travel all over europe, working for shit tier wages driving local low educated workers out of a job or forcing them to accept lower wages.
I'm AGAINST open borders and anti immigration, but when joining a collective you agree to share in good AND bad times.

So NO, Poland is NOT based. It's a shit tier crybabby country, pretending nationalism while reaping the benefits of an alliance and an agreement.

Fuck.You.

So? Gay since forever according to pic-related in >Yet the Russian and Austrian Empires existed longer than yours.
Yet ours were more successful and had more impact on Europe than any of them. Funny how that works, huh?
>You had one of the best militaries in that period
Actually, it was one of the best militaries throughout human history. Sweden invented modern warfare during this time as well.
>but you lack subtlety.
That's because we're not part jew like you and the rest of southern Europe.

There is nothing in EU treaties about accepting refugees from Africa or Middle East.
In fact Dublin Convention requires countries to take refugees that came to them, Germany was violating this treaty.

Ahmed takes your women, Mateusz takes your money. Jokes on you for allowing that to happen.

>Yet ours were more successful and had more impact on Europe than any of them. Funny how that works, huh?
lmao what fucking impact has Sweden ever had on anything? Love the unwarranted superiority complex Scandinavians all seem to have just because they had the luck to have Finland next to them keeping uncle Stalin out.

no

just a normal country in an unfortunate geopolitical position

This
>west brings shitskins
>heur deur Bolan u are in a fucking Eu take our shitskins so we can import more

Better. With our allies we will build a new Empire.

What impact did the British Empire have? You sailed away from Europe because you couldn't fight us. Inferior fucks needed to fight against indigenous tribes in the pacific ocean armed with bow and arrow because that's all you could muster. Sweden was a warrior Empire who took on practically all Empires of Europe and won. Britain was colonial Empire who invested time and money into building up foreign countries who they later on lost control over.

Let's also not forget that you were the prime mover behind the jews liberation during WW2. Disgrace to Europe.

Stop coming here because your country is out of money and work please. Tell your fellow pollacks to do the same.
Pretentions of nationalism while still going to another country for work is pathetic desu.

He is in so much denial that i can't even comprehend this. This is exactly how cucked Sweden today is.
>cry about how supposedly powerful they was
>call everybody subhuman
>suck Ahmed's dick in a meantime
it's just fucking sad

We take you in though, and you're equivalent to shitkskins. You get so much financial aid from western Europe it's not even funny. It's actually quite pathetic.

Funny thing is that they're not even that patriotic. Hell, Swedes are more patriotic than Polacks. Figures.

>What impact did the British Empire have?
Does that even need to be explained to you? I get the feeling that you're just trolling.

>Let's also not forget that you were the prime mover behind the jews liberation during WW2. Disgrace to Europe.
Hitler was shit and it's because of him and his idiot modern supporters that we can't have nationalist governments in Europe anymore.

It's not our problem that you cannot solve you fucking imigration problems. Close you borders and shut up faggot.

>You get so much financial aid from western Europe it's not even funny.
like 4% of their GDP and less every single year

I think so. Your roaming bydło are fucking scum, but I know ours would be just as bad if there was anywhere else for them to go.

Reminder:
(((anti-polonism) is a jewish conspiracy

>Swedes are more patriotic than Polacks. Figures.
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
Just stop is pathetic

>hurr I close my borders and march for nationalism yet still need daddy EUs money and work because we are broke as fuck
Stay poor faggot

Yes, at least Polish people are based. Wish more would emigrate to America. Every Polish person I know over here I know is full of integrity, is intelligent and works hard. Salt of the Earth types, Christians, always ready to crack a smile or cheer you up.

It's funny how they get shit on by the rest of Europe when they might be the best country left in Europe.

When I was serving in combat arms we trained with them a handful of times and their soldiers were squared away too, very squared away.

she is going to cuckowac ciebie

Yeah im glad you absorbed Prussia too because Germany doesn't deserve it anymore. It'd be full of fucking pakis

This
Jews are trying to jew us from 1945 to this very day

why are you using french meme from cancer jvc ?