New Balance needs your help /pol

twitter.com/newbalance

The left is throwing a shit-fit because New Balance showed support to Trump's Pro-American trade policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925840/New-Balance-shoe-owners-lighting-sneakers-fire-protest-company-voiced-support-president-elect-Donald-Trump.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/11/new-balances-trump-comment-sparks-fiery-outrage-pledges-to-buy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you have to buy ugly shoes because the libs won't!

i would only consider it because they're actually pretty comfy

hot dam...free dumpster shoes !

OMG KIDS IN AFRICA HAVE TO WALK ON THEIR BARE FEET AND YOU JUST THROW YOUR SHOES AWAY LIKE THAT? SHAME ON YOU!

Progressives do more for the homeless in one week than the last 50 years.

> not simply donating your shoes to the poor

are liberals in your country really this spoiled america? im visibility shaking right now.

I get the sarcasm but people sending shoes to Africa just hurts the small local 'businesses' that would've made money making shoes out of old tires and water bottles and shit

Talk about fucking privilege.
Now i have more reason than ever to buy New Balance.

They grew up with everything handed to them. So, yes.

>throwing away things you already bought and paid for
>That'll teach 'em!

If I remember correctly New Balance was always against outsurcing, can anybody confirm? I'm not a /fa/g.

People on africa that don't have shoes don't have them because they can't buy them so it wouldn't hurt anybody. It's like pirating a japanese anime that's never coming to the west, who are you hurting if you couldn't have bought it anyways?

I'm so glad i can counter signal by wearing new balance

>Wearing shit like that

Wearing new balance shoes at the moment. This makes me even happier about my purchase.

i see why Sup Forums refers to them as degenerates now...

>buy shoes
>write on shoes
>throw shoes in the trash

1, thanks for supporting new balance with your purchase
B, if you're just going to throw them out, why the fuck would you write on them?

My new balance shoes were made in malaysia.

They're also comfortable.

if its aint nike its aint right. sorry!

They produce everything in the US of A
THE RED WHITE AND BLUE

wtf i love new balance now

It's a pity those shoes are so ugly or I might have bought a pair just out of spite

They make normal looking shoes too

>just binning the shoes
>not putting them in one of those designated charity bins that send them to Africa

Christ the left are fucking stupid.

Welcome aboard.

But Steve Jobs wore Newbies.
Isn't this some sort of logical paradox for liberals?

how pro trump are they

i may buy a pair of their shoes if they are legit

How fucked up is your life, if you do shit like that?

>pay 100$ ofr shoes
>send them in trash for 100 retweet
>think it's the brand who is stupid

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE PODESTA PEDO ELITE INVESTIGATION ON Sup Forums?

>writes "fuck you" on shoes

These people aren't autistic. They're fucking retarded.

We should start a hoax that Michael Jordan endorsed Trump, I'll die when I see niggers burning their Jordans kek.

Gonna buy new balance now.

>check'd and kek'd

> not simply filling your shoes with explosives to kill the infidels

are Muslims in your country really this spoiled Saudi Arabia?

So this post is what triggered them.

Have any of these fucking retards....these...fucking...RETARDS.

EVER

EVER HAD A JOB IN THEIR LIVES?

HAVE THEY EVER PAID A BILL BEFORE?

DO THEY HAVE A BRAIN IN WHICH TO THINK?

Are you really from Saudi Arabia? If so, could you please gives your honest opinion on the Royal Family?

I own two pairs of new balance. I don't think they're the most stylish, but they're comfy.

Even if I was a shitlib, I wouldn't burn them. I don't have money to just burn random shit cause I'm throwing a temper tantrum. I'd just quit buying their service.

If you're active, shoes are only good for 6 months to a year anyways.

>start ngo
>troll money to ngo
>get american shoes to poor kids
>kek wins.

inb4 shitty viatnam flag, not based cambo breaker.

Made in America and Uk worth buying supporting uk american jobs Manfactureing .

Everyone should buy them now there symbol of democracy and that you hate fucking left wing liberals.

I bought a pair of the leather "Made In England" New Balances, they're comfy and they hold up well.

Lol this is amazing, I just got an internship at New Balance.
I will be making money and representing the god emperor at the same time,
What a time to be alive

what department?

>just bought some new balance sneaks like muh dagumi tofuboy
>find out this
good stuff

underrated

I like my new balance shoes. They are comfortable and ive had them for years.

I don't get it

>bought product
>throw it out
>go and buy new product
New consumerism, communist faggot.

Trump wants stuff made in the USA to protect jobs there, NB says they make stuff in the USA and have been doing so for longer than Donald Trump has actually existed.

Liberal retards saw the policy and associate it with Trump and spack out.

This whole thing will get really fucked up when

AMERICAN
APPAREL

shows their support for Trump based on their Made in the USA policy. Hipsters won't know what to do.

>because they can't buy them
And they'll never be able to buy them because local cobblers are being put out of business. You're making them completely dependant on foreign aid.

>tfw money to burn

Is New Balance /pol approoved now?

Also, as far as I can remember, NB was popular footwear for right soccer ultras in Russia.

Cousin of mine works for NB and recently had their first (white) child. I'm glad the company actually gives a shit about producing in the US.

There made in UK as well

Chinese venders in africa already under cut local africans

I doubt that the homeless get to most of the shoes before the garbage truck does...plus you can't wear shoes who burned to ash.

>being so progressive that you throw a good pair of shoes in the trash or rather burn them instead of donating them

Well that's a bit of a stretch even for the mainstream left.

here's the new doc martens for our movement!! everyone get out & put on your red laces

They're completely losing it man.

No wonder you guys in Latin America just threw them out of aircraft.

So let me get this straight. Leftists basically hate Trump because they think he is an evil bigot, not because of his policy on trade. Yet because they hate Trump, they will hate anyone who agrees with Trump on anything, including his trade policy. It's basically the equivalent of leftists going:

> wtf I love the TPP now

They don't actually CARE about helping people... Just the warm fuzzies they get from campaigning against perceived injustices.

>your honest opinion on the Royal Family?

their okay

at least americans dont waste food...

>spitefully defacing a pair of expensive shoes and throwing them into the trash
>to make single opulent virtue signaling tweet

When did social currency become more valuable than the regular kind?

OY VEY!

Focus on the election aftermath goy! Even though you are both slaves, look how liberals are crying. Be happy and pull each other down goy!

>No wonder you guys in Latin America just threw them out of aircraft.
That was Chile. We couldn't allow ourselves such an expensive execution method so we just tied blocks to their ankles and threw them to the lake.

Didn't work tho, we still have a metric ton of pinkos in this country, even our "right-wing" is socialdemocratic..

Just tell them they should send shoes to 3rd worlds countries where people walk barefoot. But do it from the moral superior and smug position.

agreed

everybody should buy red new balance now.

wait wait wait wait wait

Someone clear things up for me because I'm hella confused

All New Balance did was make a post on Twitter saying how they're committed to keeping jobs and factories in New England and this upset liberals? Is there something I don't understand?

WHY THE FUCK ARE LIBERALS FLIPPING SHIT OVER KEEPING JOBS IN AMERICA??? ARE THEY ANGRY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT OUTSOURCING JOBS??? WHAT THE FUCK HANG THEM SOFORT

Had my NB 420's for about 2.5 years now.

Wear them shit tonnes, in most weather and they are still comfy and well built.

Will wear them more often from now.

they should make a (limited) Inauguration edition

>Bernie is against TPP yay Bernie, down with corporate America

>Wait Trump has killed TPP before even reaching office and New Balance support the move. I love TPP now

FUCK YOU Sup Forums DISTRACTED BY THE UNIMPORTANT
THE PEDO STUFF COULD REALLY DRAIN THE SWAMP, BUT THE LATEST SHINY OBJECT HAS DISTRACTED YOU AS THEY DICTATE - THE GOV SHILLS CAN'T DO MEMES, BUT THEY CAN SHUT DOWN COMPLETE AREAS OF DISCUSSION
I HAD HOPED FOR BETTER AND YOU ARE FAILING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925840/New-Balance-shoe-owners-lighting-sneakers-fire-protest-company-voiced-support-president-elect-Donald-Trump.html

Read comnents section gold

>implying room temperature IQ nignogs and cucks understand what they rally behind
They just imitate what they see on their social media feeds.

>> wtf I love the TPP now
Go have a look at reddit.

they make such quality products for the buck.

post your NBs

I don't understand what they're protesting? Are they seriously mad that New Balance is making shoes in the US, and giving jobs to Americans?

ofc not, these people live in bubbles, sheltered by their parents, never worried about a thing, you know...almost like... REAL privilege!

ty, based aus

Dude New Balance makes some great running shoes.

what the fuck happened to America?

I saw that documentary. Well, let's not get ourselves further involved with it. But yeah, people should be more grateful of the things we take for granted.

oh man gotta get me some nb sportswear right now

GO AMERICA

I would not buy anything sold by someone that endorses hillary either if I was burgerian, so I understand their feel.

I canceled a newspaper subscription and stopped buying stuff from some makers that advertises on a local TV that was against a political result I wanted. This is actually the only way to chance stuff, dealing with the money, but people usually don't do this because they love dick in their asses.

no it was comment made in the WSJ

>"The Obama administration turned a deaf ear to us and frankly, with President-elect Trump, we feel things are going to move in the right direction," Matthew LeBretton, New Balance's vice president of public affairs, told The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.

cnbc.com/2016/11/11/new-balances-trump-comment-sparks-fiery-outrage-pledges-to-buy.html

>great running shoes.

more like walking shoes still high quality

Isn't new balance the only major shoe company that is made in the USA? They're retarded. Sanders didn't support the trade deal. Stein didn't. Clinton eventually didn't. It's the one place everyone agrees.

how many miles can you get outta them?

Just bought a pair on ebay 10 minutes ago... Know anywhere I can order some red laces? I'm ready to shed blood for my race.

How comfy is their running shoes? I see them on sale for 50$ here and they look kinda ugly.

I don't think just 600 workers are making shoes, that would make for a sad little factory, they probably have distribution reps and whatnot.

>The left is throwing a shit-fit
They will buy another ones in a year, that's how dumb they are

Thank you for using a comparison to which we all can relate.

Last pair I bought was tagged made in Vietnam

Still better then giving business to Nike though. I wear these to work in. Great shoes, they hold up well

New balance have some awesome shoes actually.

Mine lasted about a year and half
Running around 25-30 miles a week.

their logo is literally a huge capitol N, which is of course short for nigger, why should I care again?

Libs are retarded.
Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.