I wish we had someone like Trump or Duterte too

I wish we had someone like Trump or Duterte too

Could it be my destiny to become Kazakh Trump? I already saw some signs of that, but it might be mental illness or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

minelistings.com/mines-for-sale/kazakhstan-gold-mine-for-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe in you khazackanon

I hear it's pretty nice there.

Got room for a leaf fleeing the Trucuck?

Make Kazakhstan great again friend brother! Through kek all things are possible! Don't let your memes be dreams!

You will only ever be known for your potassium exports and Borat. Sad!

What is biggest industry in Kazakstan?

Anything is possible user, I don't know much about Kazakistan aside from it being a former member of the USSR, and that retarded movie Borat.

Potassium. Literally.

Stay and fight alongside Mad Max "The greatest bear army" Bernier.

Timestamp and dollar bill or GTFO

Rally your hordes, march them East and declare yourself the new Khan

Wellh... Then op should think how to get the potassium-industry in his side. The workers too.

Dude, if you arent kidding, leave your contacts and I'll set you up. Because why the fuck not? I've lived in few places abroad, including canada, and came to conclusion Kazakhstan is better :^)

Oil and gas ofc. We're oil niggers.

Why not?
Every country deserves to be great, in its own way.
I wish the whole world was great.
Whats stopping you from being great, besides the barriers you create in your own mind?

JAGSHEMASH

Very nice.

since this is the only time I'll interact with a Kazahk probably, I gotta ask: what was the actual reaction to the movie Borat in your country? your government seemed butthurt but I mean more like the people who saw it, did they get the joke was on America and not Kazahkstan? did they find it amusing or is it too much

Go for it pal, I like your country's women btw

wawawewa

Become well educated and charismatic and head-strong. Work hard. You can do amazing things when you set your mind to it, user. Humans are very stubborn creatures when something gets between them and something they really want.

sure hit me up, may as well learn about it could be worth a visit too.

[email protected]
that's just a throwaway for now so I don't get Sup Forums spam

well, it's fine if done to some country like US or Russia or France or whatever. It's a drop in the ocean of information. but when it's an obscure, unknown country like ours, you as a citizen of that country probably don't want it to be known strictly because of a comedy movie, which portrays it the way it did

neutral-to slightly condemning i'd say

sent ;^)

oh yeah, and you're asking about the reaction of people who saw it

well what do you think? kazakhstani will know it's not about our country. dumb butthurt people will always be dumb butthurt people because of irrelevant things. whether folks forming their views on kz based on borat or folks who are kazakhstani and butthurt cause of borat.

Who did you blame for the film? America, Britain, the Jews, or the Uzbeks?

What do you think about GGG?
Will he ever lose?
And is he doing the ducking or is Canelo?

I want proof you're from Kazakhstan

NAJIBS DAUGHTER IS GETTING

ASS-FUCKED

IN ASTANA

ESSSS NOICE!

baron cohen is a kike.

i dont care much about that. cool that he reps kazakhstan. he isnt kazakh, but he's kazakhstani i guess. his family lives in germany. meh

here's kazakh passport and some kazakh currency

enough proof ?

sorry im unaware of advanced malaysian memery, could you clarify? i vaguely remember some malaysian high ranking dude's daughter getting married to kazakh, is it that thing?

Hello my friend, is Kazakhstan safe for a motorcycle trip?

Don't let your dreams stay dreams, Kazakhanon. MKGA

id think so, yeah

with reasonable precautions ofc. very hot in summer and very cold in winter though, and some places might have shit roads (but what country doesnt have shit roads somewhere?)

will you praise tengri and write in latin alphabet?

i know this ain't/int/ but pic the view outside of your window please

man you wouldnt believe, when i was watching elections live, and trump won, i caught myself thinking that for the first time in my life, i would like to be an american

why cant he subgovern us as well as independent advisor

i mean our govt hired tony fucking blair for god knows how much. im sure trump is better than tony fucking blair.

i already do the first thing, and second doesnt really matter. tengriism is in my opinion the ultimate pol religion. no strict rituals, no strict wording of prayers, all that cancerous abrahamic cancer, just pure BELIEF, pure manly unrefined religion with dignity

romuvan(lithuanian traditional faith) user here
i like tengriism it's comfy
kazakhstan looks very comfy too bad youre so russified

Depends. Do you have any charisma? If you are a Chad, and are actively redpilled then you have a legitimate shot.

Serious question, what would a majority natsoc world look like? More stable than current status quo? Less? About the same, just with less darkies running around in white coutries?

How feasible is it to actually visit your country beyond general tourist stuff. I'd really like to see your actual culture rather than what I'd see at the Capitol. Any tips? Also how bad is crime/ American sentiment. I'd be a little butthurt to get kidnapped and ransomed like some chump just for visiting.

> too bad youre so russified

everyone always says that, but that's a meme

it's a perfect balance. we preserve our traditions and culture, but also are compatible with neighboring global power (dont start throwing shit at me about how russia isn't a global power). the only three relevant languages in modern world are english, chinese and russian. luckily, i speak two of them. now just gotta learn mandarin. luckily again, I enjoy 'chinese culture' or the cluster of them, and the way it sounds, so shouldnt be a problem

nobody complains about swedes knowing english. im definitely happy and consider myself lucky to know and speak russian. besides, lately there's a surge in healthy, non-retarded nationalism, people are learning kazakh, non-kazakh people call themselves kazakhstani (always warms my heart when they do so even abroad, best kind of people, i'm happy i share citizenship with them) and so on.

ah yes, urban wilderness, commieblocks and snow

very comfy, but your first world gentle eyes might not see the appeal

why does that flag oftentimes have the alt text set as unknown?
it's andorra right?
what does AP stand for though...

> to get kidnapped and ransomed like some chump just for visiting.
absolute meme.

it's more dangerous to wear a trump hat (even now) anywhere in america, than to be in any place in kazakhstan at any time, in my opinion

ask me anything. i can even be your guide lmao, like Sup Forums janitor - for free! if you come to capital ofc.

how feasible lmao

how feasible? book a ticket to kazakhstan i guess. i suppose you'll have to make a stop somewhere in europe, amsterdam or frankfurt, then to astana.

I always knew it was a meme but my time in the military pushed that paranoia hard. Thanks for the clarification. In all honesty I was genuinely thinking about going there for a while if shit goes tits up for me here in the states.

I'm a real mongolbu so how Mongolian influenced is you culture? Is tengriism a big thing? How many people know English and is Khazakh the common tongue or is it Russian? Would someone who is a nurse or physicians assistant find work? How is the standard of living?

Sorry for the volume of questions but this is a cool opportunity

looks pretty comfy

dude please - it spells Kazakh, not Khazakh

well, we were horde and sheeeit, so you will see similarities. tengriism isn't too big, but like i said, you will notice subtle things here and there. sadly, the cancer that is islam is yet to be eliminated from my glorious country. i dont know how compatible your qualifications would be with ours, to find work, but I'm sure you can find something. you wont believe me, but standard of living is higher than in some 'first world' or developed or whatever countries and cities. in terms of comfiness and availability of services everything is supercool. food, internet, all those simple pleasures are better than what you have now most likely.

ayy srbja

i forgot to say - it's pretty much all perks you get in developed country, but without all cancer you also get in developed country.

of course its great to know russian language as it's not only useful(especially in central asia) but beautiful but you have so many resources you dont really need to be a russian puppet you can balance between the eu,russia and china
why in turkic countries virtually everybody calls themselves muslims on surveys but online everyone i know braises dengri x-DD

Hey I'm just a clapper my bad. Sounds pretty cool. Any interesting lesser known spots to visit?

i second this
all i know is astana is vaporwave

> you can balance between the eu,russia and china

that's what we're trying to do desu

> why in turkic countries virtually everybody calls themselves muslims
it's meme muslims. dont confuse kazakhstani muslims (dont pray, dont give a fuck, never opened koran, but kinda sorta believe in something) with actual muslims. it would be better and actually more fitting to their beliefs to be tengriists. give it time and hopefully tengri or atheism replaces cancerous islam.

bayan aul - lakes, mountains, scenery, comfiness

medeu in almaty for snow sports and sheeeit, dude mountains lmao

haunted highway road with a lady in white dress and goat legs asking for a lift :^)

depends on what you're into really

this thread is cozy af
how many of your friends dont call themselves muslims?what is the percent of non-meme muslim in your opinion?
basically curious about how is getting rid of pislam going

what sport is popular in kazakhstan?

really? im glad

none of my friends call themselves muslims mate

just couple days ago i bonded with qt when i said im glad trump won. then we went to cafe and talked about all kinds of shit, philosophy and whatever, and I shittalked islam, was racist, basically very non-normie - that's how most young people are nowadays here - and I'm fucking happy it's this way. the girl was also very smart and qt, hopefully i'll get on with her

percent of non-meme muslims, hmmm.... if we take only men into account, since women are easily susceptible to whatever, I'd say two out of thirty or so. in older generation, maybe five out of thirty. luckily, older generation has one definitive trait - they die.

in school everybody plays football. girls play volleyball. ice-skating is popular during winter. tennis too. and ofcourse martial arts. boxing, wrestling, some non-gay non-retarded eastern stuff, bjj and kickboxing also seem to be rather popular martial arts.

How difficult is it to learn your language? Is suppose this is a subjective question but still.

why dont surveys reflect that?

it's actually ultra-easy. it wont be alien language for you, like japanese or chinese would be, you will see logic in it etc. if you're actually gonna be learning it here, I'd estimate in two-six months of trying you will talk decently.

because those people aren't smart/dont care enough to realize they are not muslim, something that their parents and parents of their parents have instilled in them; because on the scale of theist to atheist, they are closer to theist, and they dont know about tengriism, or panteism, and they dont realize what they believe is actually that, and not retarded fucking dogshit islam. fuck am I mad at two things - retarded decision to allow muslim preachers way back in history, and retarded decision to add -stan when naming our country.

> to allow muslim preachers into country/empire at one point

quick fix

so you prefer name "kazakhia" over of "kazakhstan"?how about in kazakh language?
stan just means land in persian i dont see a strong connection with islam there

i dont have a preferred alternative. i've been thinking about it and couldn't come up with anything cool

and it';s not about connection with islam, it's about connection with the image of shitholes which end in -stan.

no matter how hard you try, you will always be a -stan :^)

Cool. What kind of language is it exactly? Is it comparable to Russian or its own thing?

What's your favorite part or aspect of your country? Something that you would say makes you proud of Kazakhstan

oh that meme
do you have discord or skype
just in case you become the kazakh trump

you lads look like mix of russians and eastern asians to us desu

golovkin will take office when he retires

Here, buy this, start crowd-funding round for starting - and get rich!
minelistings.com/mines-for-sale/kazakhstan-gold-mine-for-sale/

op what is khazakstan like

ive always wanted to visit the greater eurasian steppe and i've always had a crazy fascination with altaic peoples

i want to see the steppe some day so bad..

Meme it and it will come true

> What's your favorite part or aspect of your country? Something that you would say makes you proud of Kazakhstan

the people

people in north america are like peaches - very nice, appealing and soft outside - on the inside however there's a hard shell and disappointment.

people here are like greek walnut - hard and not so appealing, polite outside - but inside there's something precious

i dunno, i might be romanticizing it, but that's my impression.

yeah in america people sometimes thought im mixed. kazakhs though dont look mixed at all, and we dont racemix - one of the purest nation according to an anecdotal (maybe not) gene survey or some shit I've seen on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I guess in terms of skin color and facial features we happen to be closer to caucasians, than east asians are.

yeah sec gonna install desktop version

just do it faglord come here I will be your guide

book ticket NOW faggot. i might even accommodate you

im a neet right now so i wouldn't be able to ;_;

but someday i might be able to i look forward to it..

take out a loan, book a ticket, and settle down here

trust me, just do this. this is a one time chance, a life-changing adventure

the destiny didnt send you to this thread for nothing

first the doubles
then the triples
you gotta obey the will of kek dude.

HOLY SHIT
i think kek is ok with you becoming kazakh trump

yeah i dont think id be able to make it on my own, i can barely do it here in america

you're not gonna be on your own, you'll have a friend - me

Very cool. I always respect the steppe cultures. They always seem very stern and standoffish but have a very good work ethic. I went to school with a Kazakh and he was very interesting. Had fantastic Russian handwriting but struggled with english. Good guy. Looked extremely Mongolian too

whats ur skype du i retrieved my account

real comfy thread lads

good luck khazakstan

jonastoaster
dont Sup Forums spam i wont add you anyway
except for kazakh trump senpai

see even monkeys like you

do kazakhs realize how much potential does kazakhstan have

Looks amazing, which city is that?

astana

hans, inform your brethren that it's dumb to fly to canadian whistler for 12 hours, when in fact you can take a 5 hour flight to medeu, kazakhstan

Um maybe we can be friends but, I'm a degenerate weeb with no life experience

Throw me your Skype, since tengri demands

>his name is jonas
how's the milk business

you first ;^)

what is your favorite anime? mine is jojo's bizarre adventure, i think arcs 1, 2 and 4 are pure masterpieces. arc 3 was rather weak at first, but turned out fine in the end. havent read the manga tho.

i hate it too
got used to it just like everyone else

will I be killed because I am a manlet if I visit Kazachstan?
How are the relations between Kazachstand and the other Stans? is there any cooperation or cultural bond between them?

very comfy thread btw desu

do you have an email i can send it to you to?

> will I be killed because I am a manlet if I visit Kazachstan?
well. im 6'4, and youth is rather tall also. but we dont discriminate, you'll be fine user. btw I fucked a belgian girl once shit was so cash

my skype is happyface without a, y and a