>Trump Wins
Wow great (((((((Democracy))))))) we have here

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed68.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Republic

Wow nice (((shitpost))) you have there

George W. Bush

It's a Republic, you literal fucking Autist.

Don't worry, he'll win the popular vote next time by passing voter id laws.

>it happened before so it's fine
Not an argument

>2272.5 delegates
Explain

If we went by popular vote, than 2 states would have the power in every election. Which both lean heavily Democratic.

Plus those two states don't represent all of America.

How about Checking all those votes and tying them to social security numbers, I wonder how many of them for Hillary will come up as deceased and or illegal, and therefore unable to vote?

If you agree on how you elect your president beforehand, you can't just come back around after the candidate you rooted for lost. That's quite undemocratic isn't it? Now stop whining and accept your future president.

Burden of proof lies on you considering no significant voter fraud has ever been found in the US
>if we went by popular vote then the majority of people will get what they want rather than some retard redneck bum fuck Wyoming having 3 times the voter power of a college educated Californian voter
Retard

this

Even he thinks he shouldn't have won

>More dead people and illegals voted for Hillary.
Now there's a shock.

what are primaries held in individual states vs a general election held nationwide

It's over 500,000 now. Reach 1 million by end of Tuesday

It is a union of states faggot, deal with it

also why is everyone pretending the Soros-owned electronic voting machines didn't give Hillary tens of millions of fake votes

It has been explained in depth why an electoral college exists (hint: so giant fucking states like California can't decide the fate of the entire nation), and how the campaign was run specifically to defeat Hillary in this manner. It was not run to defeat her in popular votes. It would've been run differently if so.

You faggots also had 8 years to change the way the election was handled (4 were you were unopposed) and because you're all complacent losers on the left, you didnt. So fuck off.

hillary got cucked by jill stein

based jill

Seriously though, I wonder how he feels about those tweets. He hasn't deleted them yet

Primaries are the internal party elections for who will be their candidate. It was the Jeb vs Rubio vs Trump thing. Democrats had one where Obama beat Hillary.

>hillary
Holy shit, what the fuck happened in 8 years? I mean I know she's old but it looks like she's aged 20 years since then.

>Republic

/thread

I see 65 million not choosing Hillary.

>t. Mad liberal

Shut the fuck up you British faggit, you lost your right to and opinion 300 years ago.
>10s of millions off a private voting machines not connected to the Internet
Could you honestly even be more retarded?

fucking christ buy a plane ticket and come over here so i can punch you in the face fucking idiot

AHAHAHA STOP LYING. GO WATCH ALEX JONES AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE YOURSELF.

Retard

Technically neither won the popular vote :^)

>America is a direct democracy meme
These threads are getting fucken old.

1. the votes aren't counted yet
2.the military absentee votes will not be counted
3.kill yourself CTR faggots
4.estimate 1 million illegals voted for Clinton
5.Illinois voter fraud at record levels
6. Obama and Clinton both lost popular vote
7.THE CONSTITUTION FAGGOTS

feel free to copy paste this in all these CTR threads

>Electoral College is there to make sure big states don't run the country
That's funny, because if a president won just 13 of the biggest states with 51% of the vote and lost all the others he'd still be president, it just so happens that the flyover states vote Republican, what you think the people that instituted the electoral college guessed a bunch of retard racist right wing evangelicals would make up the shit states? Nah

>No evidence of voter fraud.
Except the DNC being rigged, right?

>The loser one.

Michigan and Florida delegates got their votes cut in half for moving their primaries up too early in the cycle.

He probably don't even remember them.

Wow great point, not even a liberal

Hi, each party selects one (1) candidate to represent its constituents of the entire nation (i.e. the USA) in the general election. This is done so through primaries at the state level. Whoever wins the most state delegates wins the nomination.

no one mentioned the internet

why is everyone pretending the Soros-owned electronic voting machines didn't give Hillary tens of millions of fake votes

>5 threads about this up at any given time

I want CTR to just fuck off already.

>Candidates know they are campaigning for electoral votes
>They do that
>Election happens
>HURR DURR YOU DIDN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE

This is not an argument. If he needed to popular vote, he'd have structured his campaign around that and probably got it. As the current system stands, he had absolutely no reason to go to large population centers and try to convince them to vote for him, because not enough would switch to turn the state red. It doesn't matter to Trump if California is 100% blue or 51% blue, if it's fucking blue and always going to be blue, there is simply no point in giving a fuck.

That's because big states still deserve a proportional quantity of electoral weight. It helps scale the outcome to prevent one state from determining an entire election, which is pretty much what would happen if we went by population.

You've already said this and it was retarded the first time

Say the line, shill
>muh popular vote
yaaay

Explained for idiots.

the real question is, why is everyone pretending the Soros-owned electronic voting machines didn't give Hillary tens of millions of fake votes?

This. How many people voted with those rigged machines before they were fixed?

It still feels fucking unreal that Trump won lmao

And answer me this what would your opinion be if it was the opposite outcome?

because hillary doners were convinced she would win the electoral vote but trump would win the popular vote. during the same conversation they said that due to that outcome it wouldn't matter and that hillary is a sure thing.

>tfw she would have won easily in 2008

This must keep that cunt awake at night

On top of the US being a republic, I think we should look @ how many of the people who voted were actually US citizens and how many were illegals. I'd wager that Hillary's numbers would shrink a bit, eliminating those.

NSA probably knows since Obama and the media were so concerned with le Russkies "hacking" the elections not that long ago. Or was that just a meme the Democrats were pushing?

WHY IS Sup Forums NO LONGER INVESTIGATING THE COMET PIZZA PEDOS?
WHY ARE THE THREADS NON-EXISTENT?

What I don't get is that no-one is saying the system should be reformed.
They're just complaining.

The popular vote is close enough to essentially be a tie. 400,000 votes sounds like a lot, but it isn't. It's a less than 1% difference. To put it in perspective, 400,000 people is less than a third of the number of people who voted for Jill Stein, who herself only got 1% of the total vote. If Hillary won the popular vote by a huge margin (like 10% or more) but Trump won by some kind of screwy electoral math you might have an argument. For all purposes here, though, the popular vote was a tie, and the electoral vote is the one that matters anyway. I guarantee you all 400,000 of those extra Clinton votes were from populous cities which tend to skew liberal. The electoral college balances things out by ensuring that rural areas get fair representation within the system; if we didn't have it every election would be decided by the populations of large cities, and politicians would focus their entire campaigns there.

This is just the same "Hurr durr the electoral college is unfair" argument that whiny libs used when Gore lost to Bush, and I'm sure they'll still be making it 10 years from now. The electoral college is a perfectly fair system, and more to the point it's the system this country uses and has always used. People only bitch about it when it doesn't go their way.

1.4 million illegal immigrants vote for shillary... How much did she lose by when you subtract that from her total?

Because our work is done, with Trump becoming president he can launch his own formal investigations

Welk they should when California Student out numbers the worker by a large margin.

Not to mention all of the voter fraud going on, as described in those undercover videos.

>one team goes 14-2 in an NFL regular season, with a lot of tight games
>the other team goes 10-6 but ends up with a better Net Points margin because they've statpadded against Browns and Jaguars
>HURR DURR WE SHOULD GET THE FIRST SEED

fucking CTR

Not all the votes have been counted and Trump is projected to win the popular vote anyways.

But besides that, we are not a democracy, and the electoral system is far better then using the popular vote. Deal with it you loser.

Are you guys really going to keep posting this faggotry?

Similar system here:
>2009
>Red Green parties got 48% of the votes and 50.9% of the parliament
>Blue parties got 52% of the votes and 49.1% of the parliament
In systems like this the rural vote actually matters, democratic? Depends, but still it's a bit late to complain about the system now

Pretty good way of putting it

For yuropoors:
>Team wins a game of soccer 2-1
>but the other team had 66% possession

Guess team B wins :^)

How do illegals vote?

For us here we've got an electoral roll so when we arrive our name is signed off.

not true faggot
illegal can't vote dumbfuck

Bill clinton didnt win popular vote

1. Get on floor
2. Try not to cry
3. Cry a lot

Read and heed asshole

they can in Cali.

They stopped counting in all the other states when he won by a margin greater than the outstanding ballots. Would you like them to keep counting those?

>Go somewhere that doesnt require voter ID
>They ask for name and address
>Give them the name and address of an actual citizen
>vote

yes he did faggot

YOU SOUND LIKE A PEDO-DEFENDER SENT BY THEM
FUCK OFF

give it up already libertard, CTR, shill or whatever loser u are. go back to your safe space!

I don't care about whatever political tilt you have, but go read the federalist papers. You're just embarrasing yourself.

I like how you retarded alt-righters all of sudden started spouting "republic" as though someone had prepared that line for you, even though 'democracy' and 'republic' are not mutually exclusive and if you ever read the Constitution or anything written by the founding fathers, you would realise how dumb you look.

The closed-source machines were rigged to give Hillary just enough of a percentage bump such that no one would be suspicious enough to investigate.
As our CTR friend pointed out, the machines weren't internet-connected, so they had to calibrate the fraud functions beforehand with the right percentage bump values to guarantee a win for Hillary. Her victory was to be an emergent property of all of these machines performing their fraud independently. Trump received far more votes than they expected before the machines were deployed, though, so the fraud was ineffective.
This could also be why Clinton is not asking for any recounts. A recount would trigger an investigation where someone could disassemble the machine, decompile the closed source binary code, and find the fraud functions. She has probably been advised on this.
It's also possible Trump had insider employees at Dominion and ES&S who found a way to sabotage the vote fraud payload before the machines were deployed.
Remember to sage and report the OP.

>Boise State is 15-0
>Boise State ranks 5th in national polls due to weak schedule
>4 teams with worse records play for the national championship
>muh rulez n shiet

>1/2 delegate

You can't change the results of the game after it was played and the winner based on the established rules was declared.

>muh 18 million cracks in the ceiling

stroke

The tears... I love it. Keep the tears flowing, and I'll keep laughing.

I agree with Trump who said the electoral college is a travesty. The last time it happened before Bush was sometime in the 1800s.

How shit do you have to be that you lose the popular vote but somehow win the election? Just ask Bush. If we had Gore America would probably be the best nation on Earth right now. But thanks to Bush everyone is poor, I sure cant wait for Bush x 50

no fraud found or investigated. This isn't exactly a crime that leaves behind a lot of evidence. Oh and are you whiny libs just made out of butt and salt? i mean you must have no butt left so its just pure salt in there now isn't it?

Obonga is the POTUS since 2008, Killary was in his goverment, they'd change rules if they weren't happy with them.

Sounds like someone's a little butthurt because he's having to go back.

Fucking this. The liberals never were unhappy with the rules until they suddenly stopped serving their interests.

And notice it's not:
>Trump lost the popular vote and is still president so we should change the electoral system (for next time)
It's
>Trump lost the popular vote and is still president bawwww he shouldn't be president waaaa

I can't believe people are actually bitching about this. The electoral college obviously isn't outdated because it worked fucking perfectly. Instead of the president being decided by .1% of the population it was decided by regional/state majority. This election literally proved the effectiveness of the electoral college and why it exists. It may have also been a small margin in those states but that doesn't matter, it could've been a small margin either way, but based on states and their respective population they all totaled up to a winner.

>democrats win the popular vote democratically
>republicans win the electoral vote republicly

I see nothing wrong here

Underrared post.

avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed68.asp

>The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications. Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States. It will not be too strong to say, that there will be a constant probability of seeing the station filled by characters pre-eminent for ability and virtue. And this will be thought no inconsiderable recommendation of the Constitution, by those who are able to estimate the share which the executive in every government must necessarily have in its good or ill administration. Though we cannot acquiesce in the political heresy of the poet who says: "For forms of government let fools contest That which is best administered is best,'' yet we may safely pronounce, that the true test of a good government is its aptitude and tendency to produce a good administration.

Oh right, popular vote? When in Americuck you can vote WITHOUT ID in STRATEGIC states. Hmmmmm, kike much? Next thing you'll know, illegal immigrants' votes matter more than LEGAL AMERICANS. Fuck off.