Why hasn't trump publicly thanked Sup Forums?

Why hasn't trump publicly thanked Sup Forums?

Because that would be autism.

Thank you Sup Forums

Dunno bro.

Are we not entitled ?

because Sup Forums had very little influence
stop being delusional

You must be new

Because the left don't need anymore fuel for the fire.

Him re-tweeting pepe is probably the closest thing to a nod our way we'll get.

Sup Forums did nothing significant.

Because that would be suicide. Even Molyneaux only thanked Sup Forums, not Sup Forums specifically.

Because he's the president now, he can't waste time on the little people, and he certainly can't do things that would hurt his American people, any of them.

He has ascended now.

newfag

We don't need to be thanked.

what real influence - possible hundreds of thousands - did Sup Forums have?

I guess that's why Hillary talked about the Alt-Right and Pepe

Didn't Sup Forums do it all for kek? so if trump should thank anyone it should be Kek and his Prophet Pepe

>I guess that's why Hillary talked about the Reddit and its dank memes
hmmmm

Meme magic has to operate from the undergrounds

because we stay in the shadows and only throw shit at random by passers and go back into the corner once the shit is lit on fire

i wouldnt be surprised if Sup Forums played an integral role in american history from being one of the safest spaces away from political correctness (aka stalinism)

Fucking hard up OP. Need to be legitimised like the little kids rioting do you?

He is going to after the riots die down. Soon we all will each be recieveing large sums in bank transfers. Do not ask how.

Because Sup Forums does stuff for lulz and doesn't care about attentionwhoring for recognition.
If you want masturbate to karma so much then Leddit is a place for you.

We don't want or need the attention. If anything, remaining more in the shadows will give our requests and demands a better chance of being implemented.

The flow of memes always had and always will progress like this

>Sup Forums
>Reddit
>9gag
>.....
>.....
>Facebook

Erstwhile undergoing severe blue-pilling at every step

because Sup Forums had NO impact whatsoever on the results of this election
stop being delusional losers

He pepeposted, that is enough

if you name the Sup Forums they win

Saying you didn't receive it jet? My cousin sent me a check last weak. 20k

He called Alex Jones and thanked him.

Yeah that's why our memes made it on the frontpages of several western major news sites. Hell even in Germany people know about the Trump pepes.

Trump checking in

Thanks cunts, you did me a solid

Ignore the location, it's to throw off Hillary and her assassins

Because putting us in the spotlight and going uber mainstream will be outright destroying us.

The more people don't care, the more people don't know, the more influential we become

Because he knows all too well we'll turn on him in an instant.

Specifically, the instant he discovers that politics is about compromise.

accurate

>why didn't Obama publicly thank the jews?

because he understands that we hate normies flooding our site

discretion is what makes this website thrive

we poked our heads up a little with this election, we need to calm down and get back to the usual banter

he's trying to protect us from the (((MSM)))

Because spotlight counters momentum.

We cannot be acknowledged as an influential group. It would legitimize our attackers and give them solid grounds to shut it down. As long as we're portrayed as some insignificant fringe we'll be okay.

Oh yeah I forgot, he called me and asked me to say hello to all Sup Forums. Great work.

We are humble memers of Kek, undeserving of praise and thanks compared to our lord and master

Trump is a wise old fag. He knows not to talk about Sup Forums outside of it.

I thought Orban had gassed all the gypsies in Hungary?

Because that would be political suicide.

>he needs to be an entitled little shit

everything Sup Forums did never received thanks from anyone and no one really gave a shit because its all for the lels

go back to redit faggot

If Sup Forums was an influence, then there must be a worldwide conspiracy among all media of any persuasion not to mention that fact. You cannot find a single mention of Sup Forums in any articles explaining Trump's surprise win. Sup Forums is not reddit or facebook or breitbart. We are an insignificant shithole of self-referential autists, nothing more.

Fuck off. The more we go mainstream, we'll be Plebbit 2.0 in no time. Then we'll be much of an influence now are we?

We must outkike the kikes. Go behind the scenes, observing, pulling strings.

Because we are jews now. We don't need to expose ourselves, all we need is a brutal memes to impact a reality and cause permanent congitive dissonance to redpill normies.

/thread

hungary brings bantz

>You cannot find a single mention of Sup Forums in any articles explaining Trump's surprise win

This is literally wrong.

Because that would be fucking retarded.

He will thank us by doing a great job.

Why would a politician publicly thank the illuminati?

Newfag detected

Tell me about Trump... why is he so sad?

Newfag. Go to reddit if you want the attention. This is not what Sup Forums is about.

because he isnt a fucking newfag

'cause he knows he won't win against the kikes

I didn't meme a man into the White House to be thanked, I did it to make America great again.

He can't, it'll cause an outrage among normies/sjws.

And its hoenstly better for all of us if he doesn't do that. This is our unspoken bond.

>So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world and all the land … and all that stuff. But you know … I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Melania, and I dunno, have a bottle of beer. Hmmm … it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone … gone … gone …

Our power lies in the shadows.

he already thanked our alias 400 pound hacker

To defeat the Jew, Sup Forums had to become the Jew.

>he didn't watch the last rally

this

Unlike the special snowflakes of the left we don't need to be thanked for our service in defense of the Constitution of the United States of American.

Because we need to stay incognito.
lol...just lol

This real? Sauce?

>we're the jews now
FUCK

You must be from Ieddit

nigger are you serious

There's nothing left to win. Trump's thing has always been that he wants to win. He didn't just want to be a billionaire, he wanted to be the best billionaire. He didn't just want realestate he wanted the best realestate. He didn't want fame, he wanted the best fame, to be loved as an entertainer and a funny man.

He didn't just want to be a governor, he wanted to be Emperor. He wanted to be the fucking king, and now he's done it.

What's left? What is there left to win? There is no higher office. This isn't the 19th century, you can't just conquer other countries and rule them too anymore, it doesn't work like that.

So now the only thing left to do is to be the BEST president.

We see this as him winning, but that isn't how he sees it. Trump is special. For him this isn't the end, it's the beginning. All he's done here is win a CHANCE at doing what he's wanted to do for fifty years. This is the beginning of the real fight, and Trump is already putting his game face on because however intense the election was, it was nothing compared to what's coming.

This is why I voted for him. I've been following Trump's career for years. People saying that Trump never actually wanted to be president and just wanted the fame of having run are delusional, this is EXACTLY what he wanted. His goal wasn't to be president, his goal was to be remembered as a GREAT president. He has to do it or it's the same as if he failed. That's why Trump isn't cheering or laughing. To him, this entire election was just the helicopter ride to the battlefield. The war starts now.

I just got back from a no tech allowed trip to Thailand. What the fuck did you guys do?!

KEK

This is true though.

We have been aware we've been reverse jewing the world for quite some time.

Either way Sup Forums will turn against Trump soon enough. Over time, the little decisions we disagree with will stack up and the ever-contrarion nature of Sup Forums will push it to the left.

On the bright side, if Sup Forums manages to avoid swinging left and instead becomes a center anti-establishment block that can unite left and right, we will become more powerful even than the jews.

Is there any way to quantitatively measure how much influence Sup Forums had this election?

>Thank you regulars of a site known for endorsing genocide on a regular basis

The media would love that

at first i thought we might be the new illuminati

then i realized, we are just another one of their tools

this

WRONG

Eh. Kekism and Meme Magic started life on that other chan that is still wordfiltered for some reason. Sup Forums was what brought it into the mainstream though.

It was our pleasure Mr President elect.

Yes, but normalfags don't know that. They accredit Reddit.

> because Sup Forums had NO impact whatsoever on the results of this election

I've sat here for multiply minutes trying to tell you how you're a retard but it's hard

What does president elect means?

It means he is elected president but has not yet started his term as president.

What did he mean by this? How did it slip past the media?

Np

He isn't technically president until Obamas out so he is president-elect

NF
>My new abbreviation for newfag

Hillary's team was infiltrated and somebody put words into the autocue - she'll read anything on that screen.

what Deepchan?

We memed so hard we broke 50 years of leftist conditioning.