If you're a kiwi then you should not be celebrating Trumps victory. If you are...

If you're a kiwi then you should not be celebrating Trumps victory. If you are, then you care more about foreigners than you care for your own nation. A Hillary win would have been much better for NZ.

I hope you faggots are looking forward to trade-war-tariffs that will cripple our export based economy. I hope you're also excited about China spreading its geopolitical influence all through South East Asia now that the TPP is out the window.

Honestly, it pisses me off to see so many of my fellow countrymen cheering for Trump when his policies are all bad for us. You faggots shouldn't be cheering for a foreign nation when our country is going to be put at a disadvantage.
Nationalism and patriotism means putting our own country first and above all else. You should care about the prosperity of NZ; don't let your priorities be warped by overseas issues.

Look, I understand that you think Trump winning is good for America, but that doesn't matter. Fuck America. You should only be concerned with the welfare of your homeland; don't be swayed by foreign hype.

Americans on Sup Forums are admirable because they're trying to put America first. If you had half the patriotism they had then you should do the same. Trump is good for the USA, but he's NOT good for NZ, so stop celebrating. Learn what your ideology actually means.

You can still celebrate Brexit though, because that only has positive potential for NZ.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand–United_States_relations
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/82203655/Government-spends-nearly-500-million-on-new-navy-ship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

.t Chong Key.

why is there cum in the kiwi's eye?

>tfw the only Trump supporter at work
>turn up to work the morning after the elections wearing my MAGA hat

If you're a kiwi and celebrating the collapse of global free trade then you're and idiot.

>.t Chong Key.
Funny, because now that the TPP is off all of South East Asia will become economically dependent on China. China is going to have a massive increase in soft power across our corner of the globe.

Oh, but I forgot, Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of Texas. I suppose that'll be a sentimental comfort for us now that we're about to fall under China's geopolitical sphere of influence, right?

britian is crawling into bed with the chinese atm aswell, you won't be alone, america, canada and austrila will back as up.

Fuck off Corey you cunt

Traitors. You should just get out of this country and move to America if you care about them more than us.

Why would Shillary be better for NZ?

opinon, not fact, do some more research before you raise your pitch fork,, we'll all be turning to the chinks instead of russia, or europe

>britian is crawling into bed with the chinese atm aswell
Yeah, but you'll hopefully be getting into bed with us too.
NZ and the UK will never reach 1960's level of trade again, but if we're lucky we could renew our old ties to some degree.

Plus, we might even get some pretty favorable terms now that you're desperate for new trade deals. Fingers crossed.

I don't give a fuck about this country.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

New Zealand relies heavily exports, especially dairy, wool and fisheries. We're so reliant on our exports that when Britain joined the EU it literally crippled our economy, as we no longer had a reliable trade partner. We experienced a localized recession, had to make massive cuts to social services, had high unemployment, high suicide rates, all that typical shit.

We've slowly built up our economy again with new trade partners, mainly consisting off Australia, China and America, in that order.

Trump is bad for NZ because he wants to impose tariffs on imported goods. China will be forced to respond in kind, starting a trade war that puts our fragile trade-based economy at risk.

Free trade agreements are bad for Americans because they lose manufacturing jobs to cheaper Asian labor. NZ doesn't have any manufacturing jobs (especially not anymore), so free trade agreements have no real downsides for us like they do for Americans.

You can't tell us that this isn't a big deal because we already lived though what happens when our trading relationships are threatened.

And on top of that, China basically has free reign over all South East Asia now. The TPP was America's last chance to maintain its soft power on our side of the pacific. China is the new geopolitical king of this neighborhood.
You people should no why that's a bad thing. You think we can cut out Chinese investors now that we rely on them for trade? We won't have America to fall back on anymore. We have no leverage.
Now that the TPP is gone, we have no chance to slow or mitigate China's influence over us.

Brits, you can't act like the UK and NZ are in a similar situation, just because you're now getting involved with China. China isn't your closest superpower. China isn't, and probably never will be, you second largest trade partner. They won't have power over you like they will over us.

This wouldn't have happened if Hillary was elected.

Eat shit you 12 year old. We had to give so many concessions for the TPP and didn't gain as much as we'd like anyway.

I would rather eat bark from a tree than have the TPP so fuck off urbanite.

>be New Zealand
>Voted "Most Free Country"
>Realize that your entire way of life is built off the sale of dairy, wool, and fish
>"MAN WE'RE SO FUCKING GREAT"
>Can't even keep life going when one person decides they'll be getting their supplies elsewhere

So... why are any of us responsible for your shit country?

Because you idiot we are part of the five eyes group so your government can spy on you with plausible deniability.

he's just a hyperventilating faggot terrified there will be some hardship in his life.

TIME TO GO BACK TO CHINA CHINKO

Then you're an apathetic treacherous cuck.
Sorry mate, but you can't be a proud nationalist like Trump while also not caring about your own country.

>We had to give so many concessions for the TPP and didn't gain as much as we'd like anyway.

>he fell for the liberal fear mongering

You do realize that that whole "companies will sue our government if we hurt their profits" stuff was a load of shit, right?

They could only attempt to sue if we passed laws that unfairly targeted a specific company. Laws that target industries as a whole (like laws should) are perfectly fine.

For example, Australia couldn't outlaw all foreign cigarette brands while still allowing local brands. They could, however, ban all cigarettes.

This is perfectly fine, and actually helps protect the free market from being manipulated by corrupt politicians seeking to create artificial monopolies.

You should actually reserve these things instead of just listening to the hysterical liberals tell you.

>and didn't gain as much as we'd like anyway.
You kidding? We would have
>isolated China from the rest of South East Asia (therefore making them more reliant on our existing free-trade agreement)
>increased our trading partners (thus diversifying our exports and making us less vulnerable to another disaster like when Britain joined the EU)
>increased our trade with America (who, under Trump, are now planning to raise tariffs)
>increased the Wests soft-power in Asia (while also decreasing China's)

But no, apparently that's not good enough.
We should listen to the Greens. Corporations are evil and our local geopolitics aren't as important as sticking it to the man. Right?

Real talk though can we just shill Winny P. into office

Let's be real here he's the closest we have to a godemperor

>East Asia will become economically dependent on China.

East and SE Asia already are economically dependent on china you spastic.

Why is it hyperexciteable cunts like you make statements like "we breathe oxygen" in shrill voices like panicky fuckheads?

GTFO

You're not responsible for anything. I highly respect Americans for trying to make their country great.
This thread is about how I don't respect Kiwi's who care more about America than they do New Zealand. Nationalism means looking out for your own countries interests before caring about foreigners.

If you support a nationalist like Trump while not supporting your own country then you're a hypocrite.

Also, our country isn't at risk of collapsing or anything. Our future just isn't as bright as it would have been if Hillary had won.

Really though fuck OP he's obviously just an angry chink who got his maccas stolen by a rugby captain once.

We need to give this cukc less to talk about

You do realise one of the clauses of the TPP was removal of 'country of origin' labelling of food products don't you?

Your whole argument is moot

Listen up you stupendous faggot we are going back to being a satrap of a larger empire that means we pay tribute to our suzerain. Trump has said quite plainly if you don't want to pay up then you will be put out. Our price will be combat troops and until China develops a navy that can compete with America on the high seas it will stay this way and with Donald trump in the white house Chinas economy wont be looking like hot shit anymore.

Listen champ, all your concerns are simply policy related.

Trade isnt everything, if you are really concerned then raise diversifying your economy with your local member.

Nah, he lacks charisma. Even John Key blows him the fuck out in that regard.

>Really though fuck OP he's obviously just an angry chink
>TIME TO GO BACK TO CHINA CHINKO
Mate, read the thread. Our country is now more likely to fall under China's sphere of influence.

Fuck me that's not the underarm last ball is? Are kiwis still fucking crying about that?

Most kiwis on here are embarrassing self hating cucks so don't get your hopes up.

>Listen up you stupendous faggot we are going back to being a satrap of a larger empire that means we pay tribute to our suzerain. Trump has said quite plainly if you don't want to pay up then you will be put out.
You actually don't know anything about politics, do you?

New Zealand is not part of NATO. We don't have to pay anything under Trumps proposals.
We don't actually have any military ties to America. Look up the collapse of ANZUS. It was kind of a big deal.

God you're uneducated.

>Trade isnt everything
Our economy is based around trade and tourism. It's really is everything for us.

> if you are really concerned then raise diversifying your economy with your local member.
That's literally what the TPP was for; opening up free trade with the rest of South East Asia.

And again, I'm not saying NZ is doomed or anything. We'll still be going strong.
However, we would be going even stronger if Hillary had won instead of Trump.

Trump might be good for the USA, and the Americans were right to vote for him, but that doesn't mean he was good for NZ.

>East and SE Asia already are economically dependent on china you spastic.
They wouldn't be AS dependent if they had free trade with the USA, which is the point.

>You do realise one of the clauses of the TPP was removal of 'country of origin' labelling of food products don't you?
A complete non-issue compared to everything we had to gain.

>TPP
>Good for NZ
Stop being retarded goy.
Those trade deals are only good for rich bankers.
ISDC would have ruined you.

I know mate. Just look at this shit: Sad sacks of apathy.

Yeah for sure since they can pretty much by most of our shit off us.

NZL is too small to be great

Dude none of us really care about Trump or the Americans. It's just ease of access to information about the election, and an opportunity to raise our sodium levels. Our interests is purely motivated by the keks.

You're lashing out at us because you feel powerless, but we do not care, so stop wasting your time and spill those tears on somebody elses shirt, somebody who will stroke your cheek and tell you how smart you are and that everything will be okay.

The world is always going to be at some degree of fucked up, so suck it up and make the most of what you can before you're old and filled with regrets, shoved in the corner of some nursing home while your family patiently waits for you to die so they can squabble over your meager possessions and then leave your memory behind.

In other words, fuck off you kiwie cunt.

>import cheap american lamb meat
>no labels
>same for american "milk"
>good for swedish economy.
I don't think so.

I'm sorry, but I'm not talking to you, Australian. I had no expectations for you people to begin with.

This is a kiwi thread so please vacate.

>You actually don't know anything about politics, do you?
This right here tells me you know nothing.
The Dominions foreign policy and thereby trade has always been dictated by the largest naval power you ignorant savage so keep crying about
>muh TPP
The largest Naval power on the planet just said it is not in their interests so it is no longer in ours. I don't care if you thought you would get a nice job selling stocks and bonds you get to eat shit instead and China is going to get told to fuck off.

Fuck off, this is our thread now. Cannibals don't get their own threads.

Trump has only talked about demanding tribute from NATO members. We are not part of NATO.

You do realize that the American Navy has been banned from NZ ports for decades, right? It was only this year that we finally allowed a single American vessel to dock in one of our ports.

We will not pay America anything in defense money, because we don't have any defense deals with them. We have a proud history of telling their navy to fuck off.

>and China is going to get told to fuck off
You're utterly naive if you think America is going to flex their military might to negotiate good deals on our behalf.

Unless the USA builds their own set of artificial islands in the South China Sea (which they wont) or negotiates their own trade deals with South East Asian nations to counteract China's influence (which they won't), then how do you see them stopping China's increasing domination of our corner of the world?

Saying "fuck off" isn't a strategically sound move. Tell, what exactly are they going to do?

Why don't you suck it up and Make New Zealand Great Again?
nvm you must be too busy sucking tiny chink dicks

Please vacate. We have too many Australian immigrants in NZ as it is, we don't need your kind entering our threads as well.

Calm down mate, no need to be so defensive.

New Zealand is actually already pretty great. Our biggest issue right now is that houses cost too much. Not exactly a disaster.
We can even keep a Prime Minister for more than a few months, so that's pretty neat.

>You do realize that the American Navy has been banned from NZ ports for decades, right?
Wrong.
America has refused to send their ships to our ports and banned entry of our naval ships to their naval facilities. This was lifted recently with the Wellington declaration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand–United_States_relations

>We will not pay America anything in defense money, because we don't have any defense deals with them. We have a proud history of telling their navy to fuck off.
Wrong
We have interests in Antarctica that coincide with American interests in the region hence us forking out half a billion for new sea lift capabilities.
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/82203655/Government-spends-nearly-500-million-on-new-navy-ship

>You're utterly naive if you think America is going to flex their military might to negotiate good deals on our behalf.
Wrong
What is South China Sea

>Unless the USA builds their own set of artificial islands in the South China Sea (which they wont) or negotiates their own trade deals with South East Asian nations to counteract China's influence (which they won't), then how do you see them stopping China's increasing domination of our corner of the world?
By dictating Chinas terms of Trade with America which is exactly what president Elect Trump has said he will do.

Turns out you are the uneducated ignorant one must suck now go eat shit cudlips.

>already pretty great
keep telling yourself lies. You are simply relying on chinks and not making YOURSELVES great! Which is exactly the message Trump is sending to other nations.

>defensive
KEK I'm actually being offensive on your sore cuck ass. Get a dose of reality why don't you. Any nation that relies on globalisation is under the control of the powers that be and will be easily decimated when things go awry. Doesn't sound "great" to me.

>America has refused to send their ships to our ports
No, we refused to allow them entry unless they confirmed that their ships weren't nuclear. They couldn't confirm this because of their security protocols, so we didn't let any of them dock.

Don't try to turn that around and pretend that they were shunning us. Are you really such a spineless cuck that you'll revise your nations proud history just so you can suck Americas dick?

>We have interests in Antarctica that coincide with American interests in the region hence us forking out half a billion for new sea lift capabilities.
How does us buying up ship equate to us suddenly needing to pay America tribute defense money?

>By dictating Chinas terms of Trade with America which is exactly what president Elect Trump has said he will do.
How does that help us in NZ?
How do Chinese tariffs benefit our export based economy?

lol you guys have a weaker military than fucking isis. jesus

How about fuck off, cunt.

Any better?

If shit gets bad enough you'll all just come over here anyway, and shit our country up with your speech impediments masquerading as accents.

What i am trying to tell you is that New Zealand will always suck someones dick so long as we want to be a clean green low population agricultural economy. It has been said time and time again that we need a population roughly the size of France if we want to exercise independent foreign policy. This will allow us to dictate our own terms of trade with other nations. I get what you are saying that the TPP would allow us to diversify our markets away from China but this is going to happen now regardless because the Republicans are going to take a giant shit on Chinas economy which has been fueled by access to American markets. My suggestion if i was advising Chong Ki would be to get involved in the talks between Canada the U.K Australia and Mexico which will all be renegotiating trade deals based on defense and economic security.

We have more firearms than your entire country.

So? ''OH MY GOD WE HAVE MORE GUNS OMG YOU'RE DONE XD''
If ISIS actually was in your country they would shred through your military and make a caliphate mate.
This isn't about Britain anyways.

>This isn't about Britain anyways.
It is now you castrated male good luck fighting those head choppers with your butter knifes.

Lol we have more balls than any of you. You ever heard of Paki bashing btw? There are multiple white pride groups growing in this country.
Butter knifes? I think that's what that Pole thought when someone stabbed him in the neck with a bottle
You probably haven't met any muslims anyway so you wouldn't know shit lmao.

>Ban Firearms
>Stab Polish
>Let Muslims take over your country
You're doing it wrong.

New Zealand will never not be reliant on other nations.

We don't have the resources, infrastructure, size or workforce of produce smartphone, cars and other modern necessities.
The same applies to Australia, to varying extents.

This will not change. This will not change tomorrow, or next week or next decade. Australia can not be an independent isolationist nation. New Zealand will never be mass producing it's own brand of automobiles.

You're delusional if you think Aus or NZ can survive without foreign imports, or without the money earned from its exports.

I'm sorry, but it's just not going to happen. You're not going to wake up one day to find that all of China's manufacturing infrastructure has just teleported across the street.

Our nations have always been economically reliant to the outside, ever since the first British settlers started mining gold.
I'm sorry to damper your enthusiasm, but Trump being president is not going to change this.

We are reliant on our trade, and we will be reliant on trade ten years from now. Our economies can't transition to something protectionist and isolationist without us becoming third world countries in the process.

I was doing a lot of shit talking earlier for shit and giggles, and I kind of regret that now. I'm sorry for treating you like a regular shitposter; I didn't think you were being genuine about your beliefs.

I actually feel a little sad that you believe that Aus and NZ can cut it's ties to the global community. You're cripplingly idealistic. It's sad because I now see that you're not being a memer — you're just naive. I know that sounds like an insult, but I don't mean it that way. It's refreshing to see somebody that isn't being ironic or cynical.

I'm sorry to tell you that we can not break free from globalism. NZ and Aus are the "winners" of globalism, in the sense that we profit from free trade without experiencing many of its detriments. Trumps war on free trade will not "fix" this.

Can I be a New Zealand just to tell OP he's a cuck?

Let Muslims take over your country? nah not going to happen. It's impossible
Hell I don't even hate New Zealand, I love the country. You just really need to get a better military because if some shit happens...

>What i am trying to tell you is that New Zealand will always suck someones dick so long as we want to be a clean green low population agricultural economy.
I know this mate.
I'm saying that Trumps policies mean we'll be sucking China's dick instead of America's dick. A protectionist and isolated America only increases China's geopolitical influence in our region.

You know, I've actually lost sight of what we're arguing about, because I don't disagree with most of your post.

If we must such dick then I'd rather it be free western dick than Chinese. I'm sure we can both agree on that.

Yeah, we don't need a military. It's not strategically smart to spend money on useless assets.

I honestly don't think Trump is going to wage war on trade when it comes to small powers he wants to use trade as a geopolitical tool and pull smaller nations into Americas orbit.

I learned some things in this thread, thx op

>You just really need to get a better military because if some shit happens...
Then we're probably going to be on the other side of the world.
Who's going to invade us? China? They're the only possibility, and if they did we couldn't stop them even if a quarter of our nation was enlisted.

Trump will not be pulling us closer to America with tariffs. The same applies to every other nation in our region.

Trump also can't create any appealing trade deals because that would mean doing a complete 180 on his anti-globalism / anti-free-trade campaign rhetoric. It's not going to happen, unless Trump was lying about his intentions and agenda throughout the entire election.

And even if he was lying, it would still take years to draw up an new replacement for the TPP, and by then half of Asia will be China's complete and utter bitch, so it'll be too late.

And as you said, China will be reaching out to its neighbors like never before because of Trumps proposed tariffs, so those nations are likely to bow to China even sooner than they otherwise would have.

There's basically no way we won't be beholden to Chinese soft power, unless Trump was fundamentally dishonest throughout the past year and was a secret globalist all along.

Unless you enjoy the taste of yellow dick, Trump will not be good for New Zealand or Australia.

>Caring about your nation more than your race

gtfo with this kikey divide and conquer shit

When i hear Trump raging out over Australian and New Zealand farmers supplying commodities to the American market i will grow concerned.

Trump won't rage because we don't actually have a free trade agreement with the USA.
We do, however, already have a free trade agreement with China.

Even if Trump doesn't impose tariffs specifically on New Zealand, the lack of new trade deals guarantees that, in the future, we'll be much closer to China than America.
On top of that, the lack of American trade deals with our neighboring nations guarantees that they'll all be dependent on China as well.

So, thanks to Trump, China will have control over all of this side of the pacific. Trump can't rectify this without betraying his core protectionist, anti-globalist ideals.

His tariff will actually make things worse by forcing China to find new partners in Asia, which is a point YOU raised and I didn't even consider.

I want to be optimistic, but there this is the future we choose.

When Kiwi's celebrate Trumps victory they're indirectly celebrating the inevitability of becoming China's bitch.
Can't I be a little bitter?

No worries mate.