Brit/pol/ - Fish & Chips edition

>Nigel Farage meets Donald Trump today and tells Theresa May: I can help you forge links with him
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/nigel-farage-meets-donald-trump-today-and-tells-theresa-may-i-ca/

>Police force considers bringing back iconic hat to help short officers stand out from the crowd
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/police-force-considers-bringing-back-iconic-hat-to-help-short-of/

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

>Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/brexit-could-be-reversed-government-lawyers-may-argue

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=AkdHcAR1QWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köppen_climate_classification
thelocal.se/20161112/new-rule-lets-foreigners-take-swedens-most-common-names
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck

Who /nofap/

?

Post EU Karen

please make farage pm

Oh man Nigel has to go back when Trump is in the white house and take a picture together in the oval office.

Please.

I want some Trump Farage broship.
How can we meme this?

The Wall and the Barrage?

>deluded Jeremey Corbyn supporters think he can pull off a Trump-style upset in the next general election with his identity politics, adherence to PC culture, immigration policies and SJW cabinet

Don't they get that those are the things that the working class - their old voter base - fucking hate?

How does it feel to be part of the generation where women our age now out-earn but still, for the most part, refuse to date men who earn less than them? Feels pretty >tfw no gf to me.

>earn
Just have rich parents m8te

Let them have their dreams, it'll make it all the sweeter when they're shattered.

You mean the shit ones (most) self select? Bretty Gud. Means you don't need to waste time working out if they are good or not.

It's like going into an area and anyone who is decent is glowing gold. Convenient.

>millennial "800 videos from america" woes

Hopefully if May calls an election due to Brexit issues (hopefully not needed) that the Tories and ukip can work together.

Can see many working class labour areas going UKIP without a Tory on the ballot to split.

Labour are fucking toast.

I'm having great success by asking if they've seen the Michael Moore video on trump:

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ

Good morning!

Could one of you lads give me a good high definition picture of Farage laughing? I'm making a wallpaper for my phone with Trump and Farage laughing at the 100% charged battery.

>mfw part of his looney cabinet is my local mp

fug, pic deselected

>for the most part

Literally none of the women I know are like that. Maybe if you left your basement from time to time you'd see women aren't as scary as the Sup Forums echo chamber makes them out to be.

I've always been neutral about trump and the whole thing but listening to shit like this makes it all make complete fucking sense why he is the next president.
any country with even a tiny sense of self-preservation would do the fucking same.

My MP has been caught paying rent boys with drugs. Labour for you.

Have you even seen our women!?

People are animals, that's just a fact nether good or bad.
We obtain a way to supply of necessities. Obtain a den, and find a mate. Not necessarily in that order. If that's not happening then there is something wrong with our environment. So we need to change our environment. People should work to live not live to work. That's the problem, greed has overtaken natural instinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>Live to work memes

Stop fucking watching America and taking up their memes.

The average American works like 10 hours overtime for free. We at least don't do that outside of very well paid finance and board jobs.

Women have done an incredible job to reveal themselves as sirens in recent years, they've probably never been less desirable to a normal man. How obtainable they make themselves seems to be pretty irrelevant next to that. There's a car crash of single, childless, very unhappy women coming very soon. It's already begun but it's going to get worse and worse and worse.

>tfw you will never arrange a meeting with Farage in a pub and discuss the future of the world over a pint

Jesus Christ brit/pol/ is full of retarded, contradictory, memelord cunts.

>loves Farage, a non-racist person of French descent

yet

>loves Moseley, a loser who gave up on Britain and pissed off to France

even though you

>hate the EU, an institution almost exactly like Moseley's vision of Europe

and you

>love Powell, a person who so badly wanted to murder Nazis he lied his way into the army

despite you being

>Kraut loving Nazi cucks who ought to be shot

so you

>hate Churchill, our greatest Prime Minister in history, because he """""destroyed Europe"""""

even though you're

>currently giving the traitorous, perfidious yanks the arselicking of a lifetime because they elected a retard over a criminal whore

Yeah, mine for expenses fraud or something.
>Our
We aren't all in Yorkshire mate

cant barrage the farage

None of the women you know will admit that or consciously recognise that trait in themselves maybe, but I can guarantee that the majority of them will act in that way. Men who settle for low-paid careers or (God forbid) want to stay at home and raise children are widely-derided and called 'unambitious'.

I'm not criticising women - no one has much control over who or what they're attracted to. Women being attracted to men with greater resources is just a fact of life. However, with the changing social structure whereby women have been introduced into the workplace and via decades of feminist pressure now actually out-earn men, it has created a social issue in that the pool of men who are most attractive (i.e. the ones who outearn women their age) is getting smaller and smaller with respect to the pool of women who want to be with them. That, in my opinion, is the main reason for phenomena like the 80:20 rule.

>tfw the lib dems win all 650 seats at the next GE and he turns the UK into a utopia
feels good

what on earth is that food?

I'd be buggerd if I'd join the Labour party.
( old skit on the liberals)

>the EU, an institution almost exactly like Moseley's vision of Europe
wrong

They'd have to change leaders, cause Tim is a pratt.

the EU is NOTHING like Moseley's vision of Europe and he would be turning in his fucking grave with you even suggesting it.

>There are countries that are not away of fish and chips...wait a minute

>Netherlands

You know what it is but you are jelly as fuck.

>falling for bait of this tier

There's been some absolutely fantastic analysis out there (from lefty sources too) however I really like this video as it summarises it all very well (and comes from Michael Moore so anti-trump sorts will give it a chance).

I'm convinced more than ever that what lead to Brexit and Trump are the exact same things and it's not going to go away.

The lad is going places.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkdHcAR1QWg

Sorry to invade ur thread, but Brexit will happen, right?

Yeah no, we're just nationalists.

Yes.

You should phone up the Prime Minister, she'd give you a definitive answer.

i know fish and shit, i was weirded out because the brown part looked like a croissant kek

i need to get my eyes checked

No. Tim Farron is going to win a majority and block it.

Reminder that if the soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 could see what Britain would become, their feet wouldn't have touched that fucking sand

Tim Farron couldn't even win a majority to decide who his wife sleeps with that night

my dad works for brexit and says we're leaving next week

If the Tories what to get voted in again, yes.

I agree

>Will the Tories lower immigration?
>If they want to get voted in agai-
>2015
>o-oh

I think we're quite comfy tbqh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köppen_climate_classification

They got in last year by putting the EU ref in their manifesto.

>you said you don't like carrots but oranges are the same colour as carrots so you can't like them either
Nice logic.

Stop giving him (you)s

Please tell me how my points are in any way comparable to my points, and how my points aren't contradictory.

FASCISTS GET THE FUCK OUT BRITAIN REEEEEEE FUCKING KRAUT LOVING CUNTS

Worried how Trump will treat us when Corbyn is PM

C-can we come out of the cuck shed, yet?

The electorate was led to Brexit by the mass realisation that immigration control was factually impossible within the EU... It was a necessary intermediate step to getting people voting Leave

W1 master race reporting in.
I'm thinking of moving to the US when Trump makes taxes great again

You need to fight your way out lad.

typical virgin resonse

fuck off Tarquin

>Wow, it's almost as if Brit/pol/ isn't one person!

>>Nigel Farage meets Donald Trump today and tells Theresa May: I can help you forge links with him

GOOD MORNING to me.

Who's seen the John Lewis ad with Clinton as the little black girl, priceless. I can't link it.

Never

It's still a crock of shit or non-EU immigration would be better controlled. It's ridiculous that you can come here without any kind of sponsorship from a company, just come looking for work.

Nobody who isn't a highly skilled professional in direct demand by a particular company who has already attempted to recruit from the general population should be given an employment visa. We've taken 190,000 non-EU citizens this year already.

I tend to distance myself from all the emotion and I also wonder what Trump will really get done. People call him a god-emperor and all that but the guy has 4 (or 8) years, in the great scheme of things that isn't a huge amount of time.

Obombo said many things too but didn't do shit. Trump could be the same. I do get the feeling about him that he will be a disappointment 4 years from now.

On a personal level I'm just glad we averted WW3 and now I can get back to anime and vidya and making money and hopefully moving somewhere remote like the Highlands at some point, because the Jews will not leave things as they are for too long, those fuckers *want* WW3.

>Nigel Farage meets Donald Trump today and tells Theresa May: I can help you forge links with him

How did things go so right?

Scotland is not a real country. You are an Englishman in a dress.

>Brexit happens
>Popular vote doesn't mean shit! Respect the democratic system!

>Trump wins presidency
>The democratic system is shit! Respect the popular vote!

Which one is it you faggots?

Sweden yes.

thelocal.se/20161112/new-rule-lets-foreigners-take-swedens-most-common-names

>Leftists
>Not massive hypocrites on everything
Pick one.

>brit/pol/ is one person

Can you imagine how our government and other MP's feel that they have to go to Farage for help?
It's fucking hilarious

I don't think changing your name to Abdul Nilsson is going to be of much use.

They should just appoint him ambassador to the US desu.

I don't know how swedish anons haven't already killed themselves

Make white girls a lot less reluctant

This place is literally a reddit-tier safespace hugbox for retarded memelords. Nothing but discussions over anime and other pointless shit, the occasional discussion of a news story, the same old rubbish constantly reposted.

Don't pretend that the points I made are ever not the norm here, you imbecilic piece of pathetic trash spackers.

It's beautiful.

The US did this to black slaves. They have names like "King" and "Johnson"

You're essentially saying that you want us all to tripfag just so you won't have an aneurysm over anonymous posters voicing contradicting ideas.

Stop being such a fucking spastic.

What fucking nutters run this country? Jesus Christ what happened.

'Cause once this land was heaven on earth, green hills were all I could see. But now it's steel, and pakis and brick so it looks more like hell to me.

Arise, Lord Farage

Sup Forums (and the wider Sup Forums) has always been an echo chamber/safe space for right-wing nationalist memelords, how new are you?

>tfw conservative moral opinions

Not really a safe space or an echo chamber, more of a hive. There is no censorship mechanism here like say, reddit. Plenty of lefty arguments are made, and usually btfo.

>if you like one thing that means you must like all of its attributes therefore if you like 2 things where some attributes contradict each other you are a hypocrite
Flawless logic.

Audible kek

>tfw conservative moral opinions around liberal lefty nonces