BYE BYE SPICS

1.4 MILLION illegals who signed up for Obama's amnesty are now first on the chopping block for deportation.
washingtonexaminer.com/1.4-million-obama-amnesty-applicants-on-deportation-hit-list/article/2607171

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep getting du.bs and it's awesome.

it was a ploy all along

Thanks, Obama.

OH WHATS THAT? HE WAS BACKPEDALLING?

>mfw

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAA (GASP) AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahhahaha hooooooo

Thanks Obama.

DACA and DAPA required their home addresses, making them stick out like a sore thumb.

Dumbfuck traitor illegals want to fuck up this country with their filth and not fix their own country, which is treacherous.

IT BEGINS

DOUBLE TEAMED

Obama: I'll toss the ball and...

Trump: I'll SMACK EM OUT OF THE PARK

PRAISE KEK

theoretically

Ah, man. I'm all for deporting wetbacks and dismantling the HNIC's 'legacy', but that's just brutal. You can't just start with the ones who acknowledged they illegal as a show of good faith and applied for amnesty. You give them a pass, or at least prioritize them for citizenship applications. That just ain't right, y'all.

>Over half were in California and Texas

Heh.

>mfw obama actually baited them

Nice sauce

Cuc k

Fuck off theyre lucky they're not being killed which hopefully will happen down the road

OUT OUT OUT

GET EM OUTTA HERE

BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED

GOD-EMPEROR

Reading this entire paragraph cost me brain cells.

Kys

topkek

Dude, that's like getting a free pass for robbing a store because you called the cops afterwards to tell them you did it.

Free ride back to mexico

Holy kek that's based af

More like Free ride to Canada

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

>Trump sends them to Canada

So that's why Trudeau is cooperating with Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*inhales inhaler*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck yeah Australia. I'm going to go watch BMX bandits in your honor

good film tbqh fàm nice

under rated as fuck desu

>1.4 MILLION illegals
IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH!!!!

>give info to be a parasite expecting gibs me dat
>Trump wins and you get caught out and start fleeing

Fuck. This is amazing!

Thanks, Obama.

Kek

>Someone is here illegally
>Hey now, you're breaking the law, you have to go back!
Why is this considered such a radical thing to do? He isnt setting up death camps, they just have to apply to enter properly like everyone else

Why do liberals think that it's America's responsibility to clean up Mexico. Why should my tax dollars go towards a bunch of Mexicans who obviously don't give a shit about there own country. We have people here who need help. And they are so God damn worried about illegals.

>shoah
>another

>they just have to apply to enter properly like everyone else
THATS RACIST YOU FUCKIGN BIGOT

WE ARE ALL FREE CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Not anymore. The kike ceiling has been broken.

They. Have. To. Go. Back.

>california secedes
>beaners think they're safe
>Trump invades seceded california and takes it back by force
>YOU STILL HAVE TO GO BACK

>it was a honeypot the entire time
top kek

unironic 'thanks obama!'

>mfw Commiefornia might actually be cleansed by the Emperor

BYE BYE SPICS

Adios!

>giving yourself in
>trusting any government

Smh

they have to go back

W I T N E S S E D

>the dirtiest states get cleaned the most

I'm ready.

Checked

What isn't right is that Chinese, Korean, and Pinoy folk have to work hard their whole life and earn the right to be an american citizen if they want it, and these subhumans don't seem to think it's worth the process and cheat their way across the boarder for free gibs me dats. They still broke the law.

The very definition of bait and switch. Brutal

we know its gonna happen

How long until the msm reports that enforcing existing immigration laws is, in fact, a widely popular, bipartisan point of view among regular people?

Mexico is Nice

Go home, Dreamers

The vacation is over.

See you next Spring Break.

Awesome. He's going to get a second term isn't he :)

Barack "You have to go back" Obama

It's still only ~10% of the estimated illegals in the country though, right?

Good start, but don't get too comfy just yet.

This is brutal, it's like a beer trap for slugs

Kek vult!

Aleppo is NOT in Mexico

Mexico is a paradise

What isn't right is that THE CHILDREN OF AMERICAN CITIZENS aren't allowed to get their US citizenship because US Tax forms from the 80's are apparently insufficient evidence that the parent was in the country the specific number of years they require to give you citizenship.

"Jus Sanguinis" my ass.

Yes, I'm mad.

What the hell is in your country?

And he will nuke the major cities of course

THEY ARE GOING BACK!

potatoes

>The Don intentionally held back for two terms of Obama so he'd get a ton of illegals registered
WHAT THE FUCK
HOW CAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY HOPE TO MAKE DEALS WITH THIS 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS MASTER

FUCK YESSSSS
MAGA!

Is your family on the list by any chance? :^)

White Russians.

Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

Mexico Needs Its Dreamers

Free the Dreamers!

Let Them Go Home

>Mfw family immigrated here from France in the 1800's
>Mfw pure white as fuck

feels good man

Many anons called it a while back.

Leftycucks are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into this glorious new future or they're going to be buried under its foundations.

Praise the Lord.

I live in socal I stopped visiting dtla because of all the illegal beaners I can't wait till they are all fucking gone.

No, this is the best possible way to go about it because it will make them feel like no one is safe and they are more likely to self deport. Combine that with 18 months of Univision saying Trump will put them in death camps, and let's just say the immigration problem will sort itself out, under budget and ahead of schedule as usual

San Francisco and Los Angeles confirmed for total annihilation

Praise Kek

witness

IF YOU HABLO ESPANOL YOU'RE FLYING OVER THE WALL

R-Rare?

My spic detector is running off the charts.

>mfw Trump won't get to deport any beaner because they will be all gone by January 20th
Sad!

chedked

Deus fucking vult

>mfw

I'm fine with that as long as they are gone but we all know how lazy beaners are.

PRAISE KEK