He's not even that flashy. he has no yacht or yuge car collection just a condo with a unique aesthetic

he's not even that flashy. he has no yacht or yuge car collection just a condo with a unique aesthetic

damn he's loaded.

whats the point of being this rich?

Why not?

>whats the point of being this rich?
So you can grab all the women by the pussy!

Goering 2.0 tbqh. He's even fat

imagine that this is your dad and mother

Dumb americans

fuck melania is so fucking hot

lmao they're all fuckin poor but still vote for billionaires

That's a big table.

I'd be in the corner on my scooter shitting my pants!

He never gets tired of winning

>unique aesthetic

yeah "unique" he's got horrible taste, he needs an art advisor

who has a black marble kitchen, Thomas Jefferson would have having the staff around him cleaning that often

Have you seen his office? Trump is a simple man

There isn't one

My gf's parents aren't in the same league as Trump but they've made it to private jet level. The only time I ever discussed money with her dad he said it stops being about the money pretty early on and it's just a way of keeping score. That and being able to know you can look after your family.

Trump is like a rich Arab. Tacky gold furniture that for some reason I still kind of like and a wife from Eastern Europe plus a ton of kids.

The guy is right though. Some rich people in my neighborhood have bbq parties in the summer where they burn their money in piles just for the sake of it.

It is illegal, but some of them pretty much told me that when you achieve such wealth, you do not even care about the current laws anymore. You can basically do whatever you want

>Trump
>Not flashy

Wat? He's comic book villain tier flashy. Dr. Evil wouldn't even do some of this shit.

why is there a guy under the table

look at barrons right hip

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

MOVE ON

>he has no yacht
You're right. He was forced to sell it when he was in the shits.

If that building were in any other city, you might have a point, but it's in Las Vegas.

They are doing their part to prevent inflation

Believe it or not this is the greates form of welfare.

betcha he has ADHD

wat

...he's sitting on his knees. That's his foot

???

its clearly an ankle

looks weird though

have you never sat with your legs folded like that? Japanese actually eat dinner like that.

That's a skin colored pillow.

>First Lady
What will she do? I've heard nothing

>What will she do?
The President.

also relax guys Barron is just sitting like this

I like Trump but his apartment is tacky as fuck. It's like what a 6 year old would imagine a billionaire's house would look like.

THOSE ARE HANDS ! somone is under the fucking table.

uhhh Guys.... who the fuck is that under the table?

No they're not hands, they're simply a child's feet. You'd know this if you spent any time around nieces or nephews or sons/daughters or anything.

it's barron's ankle and foot

Hes getting blowjob while taking a picture, alpha.

ok yeah, that's just an ankle, the shaded fold of the robe makes it look a hand

Seriously, every photo I see this guy in he looks like he's got Downs