Did he mastermind his way into office using Trump? What do you think of President elect Pence?

Did he mastermind his way into office using Trump? What do you think of President elect Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/10/paul-manafort-tricked-trump-into-switching-from-christie-to-pence-by-faking-airplane-malfunction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The real Slim Shady stood up for Trump.

He will make the 50s great again

Pence a cute

A CUTE

he's a good way to make sure soros cant murder trump and blame an "angry liberal" . If he's assassinated, it will have to be from the establishment.

Democrat here. Prefer him to Trump, CIA you know what to do.

If you morons actually paid attention, you`d notice that Pence is actually Putin from future after augmentation treatment.

no, he's a Soros henchman, even if he doesn't know he is

any dirt that exists on this guy could be used to manage the presidency if Trump becomes unable to work

and even if he is the best guy in the world with perfect intentions it would seem impossible that he is squeaky clean, we also know that these powers are not above using false evidence, even if he is squeaky clean threat to him over media scandal even if false and concocted could be used to manipulate his decision making

we need to pray he remains strong and earnest and that Trump avoids any presidential pitfalls,

intimate knowledge of previous assassinations and attempts are vital to trump

Fletcher Prouty described being ordered to the south pole for no reason specific to his duty or experience while the assassination took place

the man who ordered him to do that was General Ed Lansdale who was photographed with the three hobos right after the assassination

these types of tactics have to be paid special attention to, every day Trump needs to know where all the staff of various services and his cabinet are, at all times, they need to wear a gps at all times and they should be bugged biologically

this shit ain't no game

this is the president of the nation with the most powerful military force on the globe

the meanest motherfuckers on this rock or any other

eternally

He looks like a manipulative bastard

He looks like the bad guy/government official from every film ever.

I prefer him to Trump in all honesty

nah it was manafort's doing

rawstory.com/2016/10/paul-manafort-tricked-trump-into-switching-from-christie-to-pence-by-faking-airplane-malfunction/

I'll take Pence over Christie, even though Christie has a mob behind him

I can't wait till mime pence starts using stun guns and cattle prods on the gay community

BASED AS FUCK
these libcucks better pray nothing happens to Trump because he is the leader whites really need

Mike"empty my nine in the homo line"pence

In reality he's probably Trump's insurance policy

Right now, in case some leftist decides to off Trump or if there's an impeachment, the liberals are stuck with Mike "treats a dyke with a lightning strike" Pence who is even more of a SJW enemy

Pence is Trump's insurance policy. Whenever liberals start thinking about assassinating Donald, most of them take a step back and realize oh shit, if Don dies, that guy becomes president.

It was a genius move on his part really.

but he will doom the gays

Christie is hated by Trump's jewish son-in-law because he sent his daddy to prison.

>dirt on pence
>the guy who literally wanted to state fun homo conversion therapy and passed a law letting business tell people to fuck off.

Like, did you not learn from Trump? Recordings from decades ago and other accusations literally have no effect.

Of Trump dies or get impeached pence will electro shock the whole gay community and cut off government funding for AIDS medications like azt cocktails

True, but that means the establishment is more likely to come from the establishment.

Mike"put the fags in body bags"pence

Mike pence will hok faggots up to car battery just to hear them scream

>dem eye bags

Pence is hiding Trump's A fib meds. Congestive heart failure on the 16th at Doral early December. Sceencap this.

Mike "thank god for aids" pence

I enjoy how upon closer inspection, he triggers lefties even more than Trump.

Liberals console themselves by saying "well at least Pence seems stable". Then they look at his policies and findto their horror that he is far more socially conservative than Trump.

>the guy who literally wanted to state fun homo conversion therapy and passed a law letting business tell people to fuck off.
He did all that publically, you freaking idiot.

Mike"men that suck cock will feel my glock"pence

>Stupid tool ... but a tool, nonetheless.

that's the ayy lmao disclosure look, can't really hold it against him.

They gay s on my face book page are now posting pics of Trump with s rainbow flag or next to black people saying Trump is OK
But they are scared of a pence presidency

poo

>dirt on Pence
>Implying Pence isn't pristine.

Of course, he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE, after all.

All the liberals are shit scared of him. No one will assassinate Trump simply because hat would mean he would become the next president.

As a faggot, Pence's supposed gay conversion crap is so overblown. He wanted to provide people with consensual conversion options. What's wrong with that? Not every fag wants to be gay.

Just become Bi and enjoy a buffet of asses.

Pence 2024!

pence is the equivalent to dick cheney.

you know the rest.

That I don't like the fact that someone who live in a fairy tale could decide things for a world he doesn't understand: the real one.

That said you can't piss off SJW more than with someone like that so I'm ok with it.