As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore

>As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore.
>A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.The facts tell nothing to him.
>Even if I showered him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures...
>He will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.
>When a military boot crashes his butt, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
It's funny how this was meant for leftists,yet it applies just the same for you right wing weaklings who support Trump.
It was posted here many times,by me and by others.We showed you that Trump is a scammer.You could see his lifetime of work.You could read about Trump Uni.
We showed you he failed at almost everything he tried,we showed you that he wasn't a billionaire.A billionaire does not sell stakes in Sharper Image.
We showed you that he has no shame,that he will say and do anything to get elected.You could see him taking two opposite stances on almost every issue.Sometimes in the same breath.You saw it.
You knew that all his life he fought ONLY for himself,while so many times abandoning his own workers and paying them nothing.
You knew he made many of his products outside of US.You knew he didn't self finance his own campaign.
You saw his petty narcissism.
You saw him praising Jews and Israel.

But,as Yuri said,it didn't matter to you.We were CTR,we were shilling.We were paid by Hillary.
You came up with every and any excuse,to deny the reality.
If that didn't work,we were from irrelevant country,and our opinion didn't matter.

Now enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is the pic related? What does she do?

America knows all of this, and yet we still made the right call between him and Hillary.

Based Frauke

I can't ever decide if Frauke is attractive or not. I mean obviously for politicians but if she was just walking down the street would you notice her?

If you feel you can fuck someone without feeling guilty, that's your answer.

>Attaching emotions to sex

You're doing it wrong.

I gotta admit you're kinda right and this may sound like an excuse but I think it's true. This was an election of who you didn't like. People who sit on the fence are cowards in my book. Pick a side and have some conviction. That's all I expect. We all know the real enemy is big Corp or NWO or illuminati or whatever label you want to put on them. The main issue for me was fiscal. If Hillary got in Janet Yellen would never raise interest rates and the world economy would never correct until the last and most painful moment. She can raise them now. Get ready for pain. But it would've been more painful the longer we waited. It's already gone on too long

The correct transcription is "when a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand..."

user, it was just a battle between stupid and evil.

I'm glad evil lost, I thought it was much more powerful, instead it restored my faith in humanity

Now we have to deal with stupidity but it's still better than dealing with the devil

No
Easy
This is correct

THIS IS IMPORTANT POL.
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.

You assume Sup Forums and people who voted for Trump weren't already aware of all these things.

Trump has been a public figure for longer than you've been alive. We know he's over his head into corruption and scandals.

Yet he's the right candidate for Presidency. You don't understand this because you are unable to see the truth of the current system and the dangers a Hillary presidency would pose.

You fucking retard, the difference is that Trump did that in the private sector. Hillary did all that 'working for the people' in government. Fuck you are a stupid cunt

>We showed you he failed at almost everything he tried,
This invalidates the entire post and exposes it for a troll

If you successfully make billions(yes, he is worth billions) you haven't failed. Yes certain enterprises of which he has hundreds if not thousands have failed, same with any business.

Facebook has tried to push thousands of memeific garbage features that have been soundly rejected by it's userbase, in face it has probably failed at almost everything it tried, but here it is still dominating the world, very successful.

You can succeed at .0001% of your attempts and still be successful, demonstrated by Trump's billions of dollars in net worth.

Done bro

What a stupid argument.

>We showed you he failed at almost everything he tried,we showed you that he wasn't a billionaire.

He did not fail at almost everything he tried. It's the exact opposite! Besides, in big business where you have money to waste, you're in a position to try things to see if they succeed or fail. It's called "experimentation", faggot.

>We showed you that he has no shame,that he will say and do anything to get elected.You could see him taking two opposite stances on almost every issue.Sometimes in the same breath.You saw it.

You know what he did to get elected? He went from plane to rally, to plane, to rally. The work ethic this man has is exceptional and consistent. Every error he made, he was able to turn in his favor against the all the kikes shilling against him. As for the taking opposite stances, you seem to be talking about Hillary more than Trump.

>You knew that all his life he fought ONLY for himself,while so many times abandoning his own workers and paying them nothing.

Maybe, just maybe, the contractors that earned nothing, *did* nothing. Just maybe. Is that possible that a job wasn't done in a satisfactory way? Especially when two parties on this level would have a written contract signed before any money exchanged hands or work was done? Outright thievery would have punished him; he's not Hillary who can get away with actual crimes.

>You knew he made many of his products outside of US.You knew he didn't self finance his own campaign.

You mean a world-renowned businessmen has workers all over the globe? Huh. Interesting.

>You saw his petty narcissism.

No, I didn't. If he was a narcissist, he would've just assumed everyone was on the same page and wouldn't work day after day to try and win as many people over as possible.

>You saw him praising Jews and Israel.

Not only did he praise Jews/Israel, but we gave him no choice but to marry his daughter to the devil. He cannot be attacked by Jews as an anti-Semite.

trump uni was never meant to be a university it didn't even give grades, its a fucking business seminar which 80% of of purchasers was a three day only lecture. it was never meant to be interpreted as a college that was just a prestigious name. maybe it wasnt worth the money and it could be a scam in that it was useless. but it wasnt a fake college. it was just another pointless business persons seminar, which usually are a complete waste of money that teach you little...someone probably came to realize it wasnt that useful after paying. and it was probably their first seminar of the sort.

He's outlived his usefulness. Where's the petition to have him droned?

>we know Trump is a scammer,con-artist,liar and a criminal with no sense of shame
>he's the right candidate for Presidency

He isn't being charged by the US. He's being charged by Sweden. Talk to them.

Pic?

good on ya m8

Whatever. Go drown yourself stormnigger/ustasha.

you know thats not the full story

It seems that someone refused to learn spelling and grammar in school too.

Slightly butterface, hard to call on those

I do. But the people in charge of killing him have lost their mandate.

>billinaire
>sells stakes at SHARPER IMAGE
>billionaire
>scams old people for few thousand dollars at Atrump Uni
you're a funny guy Sally
I am stunned.I literally don't know what to tell you man.Really sad.

I know words,I have the best words...

sweden will bend over to trumps will, we [etition trump to retrieve julian from the swedes, how about that

>upskirt of the future chancellor of the 4th Reich

HNNNNNG

>ultimate Australian shitposter
>locked away in a dark room forever
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Using the same Yuri teaching, Sup Forums was immune to CTR
>don't be afraid to identify the enemy
>reject the subvertion at the start

>You knew he made many of his products outside of US.

OP is a certified retard.

The main premise of his campaign was to again incentivize businesses to keep their production in USA. Something that the current system doesn't do, and you're harming your business if you don't relocate overseas.

Good production/factory jobs in automotive and similar industries, not textile industry, those shit jobs will always be in China and Vietnam.

The pictures of Trump neckties and baseball caps are made to fool dumbasses like yourself. Products like that are always going to be produced in the 3rd world.

You're just salty that you'll lose the border disagreement with Slovenia now that thr first lady is a Slovenian.

>the man who turned a million dollars into a multi-billion dollar empire is stupid
This meme needs to die

I'd like nothing more than to stick my head between her legs and be a good boy for mamma.

>multi-billion dollar empire
>sells stakes in Sharper Image
I feel ya
> Products like that are always going to be produced in the 3rd world.
Not if you actually care about employing Americans.
PS.Sramota me što si Hrvat kao i ja.

frauke is a based qt

The future of Germany

>makes thread about how rightists are delusional and dont ever accept the facts
>goes and does that exact thing

>"Had the celebrity businessman and Republican presidential candidate invested his eventual share of his father’s real-estate company into a mutual fund of S&P 500 stocks in 1974, it would be worth nearly $3 billion today, thanks to the market’s performance over the past four decades. If he’d invested the $200 million that Forbes magazine determined he was worth in 1982 into that index fund, it would have grown to more than $8 billion today."
>"Bloomberg puts Trump’s current net worth at $2.9 billion. If Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund that tracked the S&P 500 and spent his career finger-painting, he’d have $8 billion."

Reminder that Trump was never and will never be richer than Berlusconi

>Trump says he's a multi billionaire
>a fact

trump got elected because his opponent was hillary, no sane person would vote for her, shill