Apparently transexuals kids are killing themselves over Trump

Apparently transexuals kids are killing themselves over Trump.

And I don't blame Trump, I blame SJW culture as well as the media.

Trump said he would protect LGBTQ Americans, stoop up there with a rainbow flag too! And even said that hearing people clap over LGBTQ issues made him proud as a republican. I genuinely think he feels this way.

However, the media told kids that Trump hates them.

How can we fix this? This is a true humanitarian mission to save the SJW generation from themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/some-illegals-already-leaving-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>transexuals kids

This shouldn't be a thing to begin with.

So, Trump can even cure transgenderism. Nice.

Good....good.....

NExt thing you know, Mexicans and Muslims will become self deporting.

Does those kids have additional X or Y chromosomes?

jajajajjajajajjajajjajaj your pic and your get
praise kek

Trannys kill themselves every day. Is there any proof? All I've seen are tweets by libcucks.

hahahahah

>Muslims will become self deporting.

more like self exploding

>said a private support group
While I don't doubt trannies will kill themselves for minute, they most likely would make a bigger scene online for more attention/virtue signaling if this story was true.

It is actually lower by two in comparison with normal average of ten.

>stoop up there with a rainbow flag too

Wow that makes him totally qualified.

Trans persons are generally (not all) on the teetering edge of suicide a majority of the time, typically do to the fact they think they can't "pass".

The stupid ones are triggered by a fucking fly on the wall or someone sneezing within 50ft. I don't condone suicide, but if a person is going to be so fucking weak to kill themselves over the possibility of a "what-if" scenario, before they even see what trump does (which will likely be nothing towards them) than they can regret taking their life on the astral, they shouldn't be amongst the living if they want to waste their gift of life so easily over such a petty reason.

Also, source on this?

Ooooh nooo, that sucks.

Memeing aside, this is stupid and this robot should be ashamed for blaming what these kids did on a presidential candidate. You can't protect people from themselves.

>How can we fix this

We don't its fixing itself. It's called natural selection.

"According to a private support group" - I'm sure that group is called CNN.

President trump, the gift that just keeps on giving.

der Juden

they're not transexual
they're trans age
they're old-to-youth transagers
probably just had heart attacks or something.

I asked /lgbt/ but apparently that rate is normal

>myunclealsotrains.jpeg

Oh Lord Moshe! Trump isn't even president yet and things are already getting better?
Fagocaust when?

>other non-successful attempts
ATTENTION SEEKING, IF THEY WANTED TO ACTUALLY COMMIT SUICIDE THEY WOULD FUCKING DO IT

it's over, the media controls the narrative and the money controls everything else

all we can hope for is for another meteorite that does a proper job this time

They kill themselves over literally anything. Their entire existence is suffering - most go crazy or just look for excuses to end it.

What's kek's stance on suicide?

>How can we fix this?
Speedier low-cost access to firearms

come on, even if that's true, those people would've killed themselves anyway

They were biological dead ends anyway. Who cares.

>families don't want to speak to press
of course not :^)

Media, lefty parents., lefty teachers in school.
They are too blame for the young kids acting like the world is going under.

What really disturbs me is people over 16 crying and shit. Get real you fucking pussies.

OH GOD NOW WE WONT GET OUR BIG NATIONAL HOLIDAY! CRUEL CRUEL WORLD!

it's a waste

unless they stream it

Kek. The man hasn't even farted in the oval office chair yet and the degeneracy is already being cleansed.

Who would have guessed?

They're fucked up to begin with. I know a trans and he's a complete nut job.
we should encourage this behavior

>families don't want to talk to press
>translation: we made it up and don't need a source because muh feelings

it did like 2 days ago, but there was never any substantiation given to the claims, just people reposting/retweeting reposts and retweets of an article with no source

Our transwarp drive was destroyed by the unassimilated

Yaaaaay!

Nothing. Liberals will literally poison their own village well and then try to shift the blame to the guy who lives down the road.

It's like the actual problem is dealing with itself. It also saves a lot of money in terms of therapy and shit.

It's just more media bullshit, kids killed themselves before he was elected. Under Obama and they would of done it under Clinton too.

They are just skewing suicides to mean it's because of Trump

Sweden
Yes

Indeed

Let natural selection happen

Fucking lol'd

It's funny that they get this hysterical about an election loss. Especially after mocking the right for stocking up on guns and ammo during Obama over gun control fears.

Assuming any of it is true and not more (((media))) bs. Remember the campus rape issue they invented out of thin air.

Gee. I wonder where they could have got that idea from, because it sure wasn't Trump

I like the Dutch. You're good people I think.

Let them implode. Dont go White Knighting their asses. Rememer, dont get beholden to then White Men Burden meme again in this age. Preserve your race, values and cultures first. These people are traitors to your own kind.

Their blood is on the MSM, Trump has never said anything against LGBTwhateverthefuckcomesafter folk

>kids who are fucked up in the head kill themselves because of shit that wont affect them
Good

>34000 suicides a year
>52 weeks a year
>.3% transgender population
>suicide rate is 4x the normal population
>equals 8 per week

It's sad but this isn't outside the norm

Trump's not even in office and he's all ready getting stuff done.

We like the Japanese too.

>Apparently transexuals kids are killing themselves over Trump.

Uh, I think there MAY be other factors...

BREAKING:

14780000000 INNOCENT KIKES EXECUTED BY TRUMP DEATH SQUADS FOLLOWING ELECTION WIN.

POLICE AND PARENTS DECLINED TO COMMENT WHEN APPROACHED.

This. Fucking scumbag media caused this, by creating such a toxic environment.

Doom and gloom liberal journalists have these kids blood on their hands.

wew lad

During the election people said "they'll probably be so butthurt they'll kill themselves"

>they are literally killing themselves

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>suicide rate 4X the normal population

Way off. It's over 14X higher. The only group of people that compare is those with schizophrenia.
>pure coincidence

>Suicides
>Private group
>Dont want to speak to press

im-fucking-plying

and nothing of value was lost

That would be a rate of 27-28 a week. Trump has cut the suicide rate after being elected.

Why are they even telling us this? What are we supposed to do about it?
>Stop killing yourselves
>Fucking fashests!!1!!! *kills self*
Haven't Trump supporters been accused of hating fags and muslims and the like?

He's making america great again already. Can he be president of the entire world please?

this

For you.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/some-illegals-already-leaving-country

Haha has Trump even mentioned trannies in his 70 years of life?

He said they should use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable in.

Seriously, has there ever been a source on this claim? How can these people believe anything, as long as it is aligned with their ideology?

Pence wants to save many lives but the liberals won't let him. Why they don't want to be cured?

Trannies are mentally ill. Outside dressing up like the caricature of a woman, having gay sex with men, doing lots and lots of drugs, and killing themselves, trannies aren't doing much of anything.

Not even inaugurated and already he is MAGA.

just let them kill themselves. :/

>people with mental illnes kill themselves
What a suprise

That sounds like of of those feminist dystopia greentextes that were popular here in 2014.

Surely there are death reports we can report on right?

>8 future democrats dead

I fail to see the problem here

this

You Sir have cut through the crap, and the Great Kek agrees.

Now . . . if we could include the Pulse Nightclub shooting high score as LGBT suicides before the election as well . . .

Good. You can go next faggot.

WITNESSED

The oracle confirms

>vote for who I say or I'll kill myself and blame you

So the left is literally a crazy girlfriend who can't take their boyfriend leaving

>Barneyfag in 3...2...1..

kek'd
also witnessed

good question

Didn't Trump allow a tranny into a beauty pageant? Didn't he say ((Caitlyn)) Jenner can use whatever bathroom xe wants at Trump Tower? Didn't Trump get a standing ovation at the Republican convention for his support for faggots? Didn't he hold up a rainbow flag?
SJWs and the fearmongering media only have themselves to blame for this deadly narrative that Trump is going to revoke their rights.
Nobody is going to fucking bother taking away any rights when there are far more issues to take care of first like national security (the wall) and jobs, etc. People are ready to move on from identity politics.
As a gayfag, I see a renaissance of gay culture in the future. I'm hoping it will go back underground. Too many normie ((allies)) crowding the bars and clubs.

Mr. Trump hasn't even taken office and he's curing the world of transgenderism and has also avoided nuclear war with Russia... godspeed Mr. Trump

Yep. Except she's not very pretty and such a bitch that it's probaly best for the both of you.

my sides

the homocaust has only just begun