Eyes Wide Open: Reward Offered

>Secret Police assassination possibly connected to more underground tunnels in Texas and the C(hild)handler family
youtube.com/watch?v=qcZpL_8GY_c

>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>James Alefantis (Owner of Comet)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

Eyes Wide Open Music Video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
mrt.com/business/article/Midland-ready-to-expand-but-what-will-come-here-7426796.php
archive.is/O1syP
archive.is/Myult
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vTnSRw9mKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

morning bump

Are we just going to let them get away with it since Trump won?

Pure schizophrenia

I wish.

>Secret Police that came to Buddy Webb's house after he was mysteriously shot in a house that has a suspicious tunnel near it leading to Home Depot
>Previous owners of the house have died before shortly after discovering the tunnel
>DC has pedo tunnels under the pizza places
>Some drunk user in another thread said the Texas secret society Bush was a part of is connected to Michael and April Chandler (related to RACHEL CHANDLER) but I cant find them anywhere and am unsure

When the UN rolls in with their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns, it'll become much clearer.

>hurrr durrrr schizo
They literally talk about pedophilia in the emails you shill

This guy Buddy Webb has one hell of a story and some evidence to back it up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

Curiosity bumb

skull n bone's
bush's home town
chandlers are high ranking officers
some officers in midland have died that were caught on these cameras

>RACHEL CHANDLER
Found em.

Yeah, from what he says, it seems to be some really influential people, considering that he says even the medics tried to falsify his medical records so it looked like he shot himself with his own gun.

He said that when it happened there was a meeting between real state brokers in the town, so maybe if we can find who these people are we can have another lead.

if you are sure that the pic you posted is someone literally talking about pedophilia you are schizophrenic no offense

What happened to DC user who time-stamped outside comet?

Did he died?

Hot got himself a few slices of hairless pizza and hot dog without a bun.

Can I ask you what context it sounds like this could be in to you? I agreed at first, then I saw Luzzatto's web page.

here is that meeting
mrt.com/business/article/Midland-ready-to-expand-but-what-will-come-here-7426796.php

Are you guys new?

Checked

Who the fuck is this Buddy guy and WHY DOESNT HE SHOOT HIS HOME INVADERS WITH A TEXAS LEGAL FIREARM?

No jackass, I was asking this moron calling the rest of us schizophrenics about the context Luzzatto could have been talking about her grandkids - what else would it sound like to him? I saw the crazy bitch's website. And I've also seen that picture you just posted of that poor kid sticking its tongue out as a reward symbol. I'm familiar with this. It's not some super secret club. We're all trying to help and ask the right questions.

I never said it was some super secret club

I just asked if you were new easily triggered child

Well there's certainly enough resources to fund a secret police force in Midland

we need to focus on kevin reynolds, dude is connected w the clintons, runs a babysitting service and massage parlor

was circled in epsteins book

links:
archive.is/O1syP
archive.is/Myult

possible lead???

Seems like it

This Midland texas stuff is being uploaded recently and as we speak though

What the fuck is their connection to Rachel Child Handler?

got a protective order on him to where he isnt allowed to use a gun and hes appealed it and cant get it off
its corrupt to the end like every thing you can suggest is corrupted out.

KEEP DIGGING
SEARCH:

"Masonic police arrest" black masons....secret police...

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

hey sweet my house is in that picture

police that were caught on camera illegally in his house taking evidence that was never logged in the county warehouse
was april chandler and micheal chandler
once they started being posted on fb all the time they vanished must of seen themselves.

probably a tunnel going up your walls to your attic most likely :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-vTnSRw9mKQ

Holy shit

And the tunnels definitely Seem like the DC tunnels

Do you have any proof for who they are?

Welp

Were definitely not searching for something impossible now

just google search podesta hillary emails pedo instead of looking like a retard

Nah, I think he'll continue to look like a retard, he seems to like it.

Why dont you just watch the vid in the OP?