Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO

*Sips tea

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on, we expect better troll posts, try to keep up.

The narrative that the voters Democrats need to win elections are simply too stupid to do so is both self defeating (in that case, just give up now because you fuckers need that "blue wall" to even have a chance) and the main reason Clinton lost. She told dumbfuck joe the factory man that he was part of a coalition with no power, and then that coalition flexed its muscle in kind. It turns out that Americans don't like being called stupid.

Democrats haven't done anything for people like him either lately. At least the Republican candidate claimed he was going to do something. Meanwhile the Dems kept telling him he was a racist sexist piece of shit amongst other things.

Wut?
Look at black people, how have their lives improved in the slightest?

I just hate progressives. Things have been fine for the past 10000 years, where men work and women has babies, your genitals determined your gender, we kept like with like... Why fuck it all up now?

this is now a fart thread. post your rare farts

Reminder to SAGE and REPORT occupy democrats bait threads, ON SIGHT.

dems haven't done a thing to help either
they don't even bother to ask why the blind hatred is there
they just chalk it up to low education which just adds to the hatred

>These rich fat cats in Washington man fuck them all! I'm voting for a rich fat cat in Manhattan

Are people still conflating the GOP and Donald Trump because he ran as a Republican?

only assholes, suckasses and scumbags buy those 100 dollar carbon fiber hardhats. they are a surefire sign that says "Im a huge Piece-Of-Shit"

Salt level.

>we know what's best for the working class they should get in line and vote for us every time

That's why you lost

fuk u

>liberal jew proves that he is a shekel worshipping rat, by phrasing all human decisions in terms of their monetary profitability

Classic leftists

They vote Republican because they don't want free shit, they want a chance to actually earn a living

Regular guys use a power drill. Obvious pandering

Ask Democrats what they will do for that guy and it's just gibs and muh UBI. They don't want that. They want to work, they want to make something of themselves. Dems need to start listening to these people instead of assuming what's good for them.

more like
>Republicans haven't done a thing for me, but i know democrats will make things 1000x worse.

if you want to work, you can go to gulag

The best part of this whole "winning gig" is that any time someone says something like this, all I have to do is say "you lost", or some variation thereof, e.g. "you seem salty about losing" or "I'm going to be laughing at you for the next 8 years" or "go back to crying about how you won the popular vote. No wait, you're projected to lose THAT too!"

This election really is the gift that keeps on giving.

>Trump supporters
>We represent the working people of America!
>Hillary supporters
>RACIST SEXIST ANTI LGBTFNSLADJHSLFNESPQR DUMBFUCKISTAN WHITE MAN

This is not a troll post its the fucking truth

Dems are the ones who ship in meters of millions of shitskins who will do blue collar jobs for slave wages

WHY THE FUCK IS HE USING A HAND DRILL

>RACIST MYSOGINIST SEXISM BIGOTY NIGGOTRY ISLAMAPHOBE TRANSPHOBE SHITLORD PRIVELEDGE LITERALLY SHAKING

^this is why you lost you big fucking baby

there is a minimum wage you know the jobs that are paid slave laboer Americans would not do cause there so fucking self centered they think they are better than that

NaCl

so calling people that where going to vote Trump what they are lost here there vote haha what a dumbass

That picture is from the 40s u dumbfucks. It's just been colorized

Yeah, sure, jacking up my healthcare premiums was exactly what I needed.

Fuck off m8

Yeah but they gud bois who always vote Democrat.

Suck my dick faggot

why do democrats think that workers want a government that is hostile to industry?

Keep telling poor and middle class white people they're stupid and racist. That's what got you here in the first place dems.

Bullshit. I usta work construction with old timers. They would tell me the hardest job (demolition) would get paid like $40 an hour in the 70s, 80s because no one would do it for less since it was such hard work. Now illegal Mexicans come over who will do anything for $10 an hour because they all live 40 to an apt and are just happy to be not getting their head cut off

Cry me a river baby

>Republicans have done nothing!
>meanwhile Democrats keep pushing for the importation of a third world labor force which undermines wages, reduce available low income housing while inflating prices, over-burden public systems, and use nepotism while hiring keeping me from receiving construction contracts.

It's a metaphor you degenerate

You can tell the person that made this picture has spent their entire life in a city, living off gibsmedats from their parents

Democrats don't help regular people(white). They coddle scum and act SHOCKED and APPALLED when coddled children fail to perform.

Because they are libtarded. If they were rational they would not be Rats.

>the Republican party has been torn by Trump
>Trump is a Republican

Did they close down plebbit or are you just ignorant?

You get banned for that shit.

t. experience

Does anyone have that script to filter all the generic shill OPs like """"sips tea"""" and "POL BTFO"?

I am just pointing out facts oh wait that's right Trump supporters like republicans do not like those

it's not about what your country can do for you, it's about what you can do for your country

Here you go OP. I'm not going to give you a (you) but have something better.

A leaked internal document showing that Hillary Clinton and her campaign were fully aware for some time that she wasn't going to win the working class vote unless she addressed the highlighted issues.

The highlighted issues were not addressed. She deliberately snubbed the working class vote.

QFT
The liberal delusion is strong on kikebook. This is exactly what lost them the election. Stupid cunts.

>Meanwhile democrats will have ne lose my job and have my neighbourhood overcrowded by Latisha and her 12 fatherless offspring whilst they lecture how privileged and racist I am

>government needs to do something for me or give me something

Nah fuck off entitled lefty cunts

Yeah because democrats have done SOOOO much for me. I just love how the government is going to impose a tax liability of $695 on me when i file my tax return just because i don't have their shitty fucking insurance and don't need it. I'm actually registered Democrat but i voted for TRUMP.

Hey now.

My hatred of the Democrats happens to be well examined and thought out.

even if that were true, pissing off libtards is all the reason i need

Lefties are so good at being asspained

Canadians are very resilient people. Maybe it's because I have less than 50 people on Facebook, but people have shut up about the election already.

Canadian sheeple ready to move on.

You know who helps the working class the people that pay them for doing a good job. You know who helps people who want to sit on ass and do nothing to better themselves Democrats

I am not ass pained the only pains i am having is from laughing at the Trump supporters as one by one Trump goes back on everyone of his campaign promises

Or maybe because you put things up your butt and move them in and out until you ejaculate.

1 POST BY THIS ID

WHY ARE YOU AUTISTS STILL RESPONDING?!

I dont think people as ignorant as the young democrats of today will care about those blue collar workers who run their country when they dont even know the simplest of things like self control

Ok buddy

THIS IS IMPORTANT POL.
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this is important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.
this was only possible thanks to julian.
kek works through julian.

This is why Polskis get beat up everywhere they go.

>so calling people that where going to vote Trump what they are lost here there vote haha what a dumbass

You call that incoherent bullshit facts?

Technically Assange isn't charged with any crimes in the US. The US government can't really pardon him for anything.

He could get like a presidential recognition or something.

But he could pardon Snowden...and that chick that got jailed for exposing torture.

>the MSM LIED TO ME REEEEE
>the MSM just told me trump is going back on his promises, HA HA
what a bunch of hopeless idiots you guys are

When will they learn?

You had eight years to come up with a shovel ready jobs and you absolutely failed. Enjoy eating shit

Sorry, I promise I'll show respect towards your culture once you finally create some.

I'm not from the republic of mindless cucks. (i.e. Southern Ontario and BC). The rest of Canada have culture.

we all know the us is clearly the main force behind his house arrest, if trump tells them to fuckk of they will.

BUT ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE MAKE IT CLEAR THIS IS IMPORTANT TO US.

Trump won though. You're laughing at them because the person they chose won? Are you a writer for the Late Show?

>being shitted upon, demonized, marginalized and told that world would be better off if your kind gone extinct
>better life
Democrats are truly retarded.

no i am laughing because instead of draining the swamp he is putting them in charge there no longer is a wall there is more fence line he is keeping Obama care just a few changes he is not banning Muslims he is giving them green cards.

I'm on my phone or else I would. Somebody make a picture of this but with a black guy and when it's Republicans and Democrats because it's the same goddamn thing

Except his campaign promises were bad according to your kind. So shouldn't that make you like Trump?

Maybe Trump supporters are smarter than you give them credit for.

Maybe they understood (better than you) that the wall was a rhetorical thing.

And the whole "REPEAL COMPLETELY and replace..but keep some of it" thing. Is in and of itself a self contradictory statement that should be obviously interpreted as rhetorical by the listener.

I'm sorry to break it to you...but Hillary Clinton supporters are among the dumbest fucking people on the planet. She was in no uncertain terms promising world war 3 toward the end of her campaign. And bragging about her readiness to launch nuclear weapons at Russia.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

>Muh sexism

NUKES DON'T DISCRIMINATE

>muh racism

NUKES DON'T DISCRIMINATE

>muh transphobia

NUKES DON'T DISCRIMINATE

YOU RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT LITERALLY ALMOST ENDED THE FUCKING WORLD.

You need to learn some english Paco.

>heh im gonna insult them some more, that'll earn their vote

The wall would be a waste of money. Banning all shitskins is a nice thought but unenforcible. Most people voted for Trump because they didnt want WWIII. No matter what Trump does as long as he doesnt start WWIII he is preferable to Clinton.

Yeah, the powers that be have done such a good job protecting minorities that places like Detroit are now highly advanced beacons of civilization.

I feel bad that the Democrats lost because places like Chicago and Gary, Indiana were really making some great gains over the past 8 years. Crime is way down, and the blacks in those cities are enjoying a higher standard of living than ever before.

Really put yourselves in their shoes for a moment, if you will. What are you going to do if federal spending gets cut? How will the steady job market continue to flourish in those areas when they have restricted access to free government housing and food programs?

Section 8 housing will become little more than organized drug dens and people will opt for opportunities in organized gangs when they're left no other alternative. The incentive for these people to forge their own opportunities and devote themselves to education will be entirely throttled when you stop making their lives comfortable.

What have Democrats done to help "regular guys" like that? Other than destroying their jobs with NAFTA, demonising them as racists and blaming them for everything that Obama got wrong.

for a split second i get annoyed at these types of posts. but then i remember that trump won, that you cried your eyeballs out, that you wasted god knows how many hours making TRUMP BTFO collages, that your wife's son hates you, that you threw twitter tantrums, that you had a nervous breakdown, and that you're a loser in every way, shape or form.

this is my little pasta, and i'm gonna post it every time cucks like you make similar threads (i don't even care if it's the most obvious bait possible, fuck you).

Don't bother leaf, I bet is fucking mad that he can't immigrate into your country because of the immigration system you have. Those pathetic sadsacks who bitch about moving to Canada would be the last to be considered for immigration due to the laws.

HOLY SHIT POOR WHITE WORKING CLASS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to draw attention to something you said here.
>How will the steady job market continue to flourish in those areas
>when they have restricted access to free government housing and food programs.

Your question literally implies that a job market is something that can be addressed with the pronoun "they."

So you are literally implying the job market is a person that can starve and die.

You are literally retarded.

Like I can't even.

JUST

>This is muh job. How will you feed xim?

He hasn't made any cabinet appointments yet you fucking nitwit. Its all speculation by ass mad pundits that had the election blow up in their face.

>keeping Obamacare

Keeping the part about insurance companies denying people with pre-existing conditions. Thats not keeping the entire piece of legislation, Ben Carson has already said he started working on it's replacement.

Pull your head out of your ass and read something other than the Huffington post.

Yeah to my understanding immigrating to Canada is harder than immigrating to the US. There's specific immigration targets. People aren't let in outside of those targets. The end result is that there's a huge waiting list to get anything but a tourist or student visa.

And because these people have already done the student thing at home they can't get a student visa, therefore they can't easily spend the minimum number of years to be eligible for permanent residence.

I hope Ted Cruz becomes minister of delegates.

yeah, turns out guys like that don't like being told they have "white privilage" and are "unconsciously racist and sexist".

who would have tough, huh?

>They only do the jobs people here won't do!
They only do the jobs people here won't do for $3/hr. Gas yourself por favor.

>Trump says it like it is
>Except when he's being rhetorical

Also
>rhetorical
You might want to look up that word up before you use it again, enlightened Trump supporter. I think the world you mean is "figurative"

>Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
All because of republishits.jpg? Good thing that hag has been thrown to the trashcan of history or there would be many grieving parents.

>forcing me to buy shitty healthcare
>forcing me to buy shitty healthcare that keeps getting worse and more expensive
>helping me

No, I meant rhetorical. It has more than one definition.

Let me be clear...
8 Years of "yes we can"
turned into one vote of "No you didn't" by the American people

In all fairness the POTUS doesn't get to choose the legislation. House democrats picked which Healthcare bill to run with.

They just happened to pick some shitty 2 trillion dollar pork barrel that was designed to bankrupt the entire insurance industry while making comfy jobs for friends of the Washington elite.

I'm a union construction worker and the dems have done even less so fuck off faggot ass OP