Women in the Military

Males may be physically stronger, but what about non-infantry roles, like pilots and generals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_combat#Tactical_concerns
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=hDRLVfH4vIs
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fighter pilots need to be pretty damn fit to be able to pull maneuvers and the increased lung capacity is fairly vital to not blacking out.

Helo pilots and logistics aircraft can be women though.

Fighter pilot:
Needs to be able to handle high-energy gravity
Requires intense physical constitution, men do it better
Cargo pilot:
I could see women doing it
Bomber:
Possibly, but I'd want the co-pilot to be a man just in case

General:
>women
>leadership skills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_combat#Tactical_concerns

women are the main reason I refuse to join the military, it's a travesty and should be repealed.

There's no place for women in the military

is Von der leyen prussian?

that picture

>generals

Who was the person that said if you separate the intellectuals and the brawn in a country you will end up with cowards leading the foolish?

It's even worse at this point because they have no intellect nor brawn to boot

>mfw Spain had a great defense minister
>this election they changed him for a retard woman with not experience in the army, exterior politics etc...

really makes you think

>pilots and generals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Women are actually better suited than men for positions like that. They are proven to remain calmer and more reliable when under stress and hardships

These women are defense ministers of countries without armies though

Can't wait for our next Defense Secretary.
Motherfucker will stare the enemies into submission.

Women built tanks, packaged MREs and won WW2 for burgerland.

Dont you have a bull to prep, sven?

I don't know, ask your wife if she's ready for more

>country
>without army
pick only one

Our neighbors will have to fight for us and our arab overlords if we got attacked.

just judge the individual, if a woman passes all the requirements and doesn't ruin morale then there's no reason to not let them do whatever

just don't lower the requirements to appease women

>like pilots and generals
still inferior

Women should stay where they belong: safely and properly inside of my animes

Women are fucking useless.
We allow them to feel useful, stupidly.
When they destroy us for our stupidity, they will finally realize how useless they are.
That is the ultimate irony.

That they have a time of the month where they become emotionally and rationally unstable disqualifies them.

Why do we want a defense minister tho

ofc hes from sweden

>don't lower the requirements
Being a male is a requirement retard

This. Our president changed the ministers who did a good job and left the ones the population is angry with in the same position.

>women are proven to remain calmer and more reliable when under stress and hardships

I don't believe you.

Source?

Grow up and take a college course. If you had an ounce of education in you, you would know that I'm right

This is our Defense Minister.

This is bait.

and he's more concerned about making our military LGBT friendly than he is our combat effectiveness.

Typical response. Come back to me once you're ready to discuss this on a mature and respectful level

Yes because they have much experience in that gender role of fighting since the dawn of man. Shouldn't you be feminist snow plowing the sidewalks?

If you spend less time taking Jamal's inches you would know that in university you back claims with sources. Not claim backs with sauce you cum guzzling faggot.

>Burden of proof

>sweden
kek nvm

This is our defense minister.

Jussi is doing a good job.

>He's serious

I bet you think there's more than 2 genders recognized by science.

t. never seen a woman in a stressful situation

Hermaphrodites have been a thing for decades

I'm sorry you grew up with a mother who didn't care for you.

thanks buddy

The general is a model to the soldiers. Nobody would ever respect a female general.
Also, a general moved by emotions is a very bad general.

Women can be nurses and such, but nothing more. Army is about efficience, which women are horrible at

no. just no.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Polish defence minister.
One hard looking motherfucker.

Want to defend a country.
Can't even defend their own cunts.

Not for long......

Women should be fine in leadership roles so long as they're held to the same standards. When the exceptional rise gender plays little role in how capable they are outside of tasks that are purely physical such as sports. Being mentally or emotionally handicapped would stop someone's promotions long before they're a general.

That sounds good in theory, but only a few percent of women are able to meet those requirements.

So what you end up with is a negligible increase in available soldiers, but a massive increase in logistical expenses as you need to produce a whole new line of uniforms and body armor for women, add women's restrooms and barracks to bases, and deal with all the HR problems of male and female soldiers interacting like sexual harassment complaints or pregnancies.

women lack the spatial awareness to direct a car efficiently, so why would I want them in charge of thousands of lives?

First female pilot from USA killed herself trying to land, and one from middle east ( lebannon i think) shot down his male wingman, do no if the only difference was "physical" female gamers and chessmasters would coumpete equally, but females get outperformed

YES

>factory work is the same as being a soldier

>but what about non-infantry roles
Pretty much.
Women produce less muscle mass, also is said that they have bigger sensibility but that they had double te chance of survival (but then again, if you get hit by a bullet in the middle of a battle you are pretty much out, survive or not).

It is false when literally have shit, estrogen, and childish emotions as their temperament. I would never have full faith in a woman on the battlefields, and especially not in a high ranking position. I'm stressed out just thinking about it

>Sweden is not in war
>Russia is in war

Sup Forums btfo

>especially not in a high ranking position. I'm stressed out just thinking about it

nice bait cuck

>doesn't ruin morale
Studies have shown that women destroy unit cohesion. Men would put themselves in danger to protect them.

sweden is an irrelevant emasculated country

russia has business to take care of and interests to defend

Did you see all the women losing their shit and crying, laying in the fetal position, etc, after Trump won? Men are emotionally and psychologically stronger too. The only advantage women have is that they can be more manipulative and heartless.

>Russia is in war
with who?

If they love what they do and are fit for it, then it's all fine

If they are just in to prove that women can do anything, but aren't really up for it, they can go fuck themselves

manlets are the optimum for modern warfare. lanklets are just big targets.

With destiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDRLVfH4vIs

If you didn't serve in the army, you shouldn't even be considered as minister of defence

FUCK THIS RACE MIXING PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT

you euros need to make your homeland great again now, too. drive these niggers and mudslimes back to their own country.

To be fair, Sweden, Norway, toothpasteland, and Germany don't defend themselves, the US does it for them. When your job is meaningless it doesn't matter if a woman does it.

Marine corps has a woman general. I've met her. She's over 6 ft and can seriously kick your ass, she reminds me of a Spartan IV or something

Typical classy as fuck response from our based British cousins.

Bob's your uncle.

I had never heard of this quote/speech until I came to Sup Forums.

But I do so love it when they try.

The resisting just makes me harder.

>women cant drive cars
>lets put them in airplanes
Dumb

>women are indecisive
>lets make them generals
Dumb also

Not to defend women since they're weak and inferior but I know there was a German woman pilot who flew prototype aircraft.

But how rare is that shit?

exceptions always exist. but they confirm the rule not void it.

it would be as dumb as saying "hey i won the lottery! that means everyone can do it!"

Well to be fair when I was a Corpsman with the Marines, my homosexual squad-mates would make sure to protect my ass.

Even if it was just so they could try to take it themselves back in the showers.

Officer in the Navy here.

For some reason, the stereotype is that women make better helo pilots. I think there was a study a few years back where people felt more safe riding in a helo piloted by a women than a man

women might handle the stress in a busy office environment better,
but men handle the stress of being shot at way better

better version

>that image
Instant-rage.

Piloting is one of the only roles women could potentially have been better than men at but because of tech advances their advantages are now basically void anyway.

Get out of here you Halo playing pleb.

Being an Amazon doesn't mean she can can galvanize her Marines and/or lead them into battle.

women lose consciousness in about half the time that men do during high-g maneuvers.

they could driver logistical support but they apparently suck at driving too

they can't fly drones because they suck at vidja

the only job i would give to female soldiers is sniper and / or courtesan

Why are non military personel even allowed to be in charge of country military? Makes no fucking sense.

I've known women pilots. Even fighter pilots. They were all good no problems there. . Women in leadership is trickier. Back in the 90s the Navy did a study on women in combat leadership rolls using various combat exercises. They found that while women came up with the correct answer more often than men, it took them so long to come up with the answers that they failed the exercise. This could be due to their image abilities or lack thereof. Or it could be due to the fact we don't train them properly because they've never had those rolls before.

Google that woman who got tired of all the sexism in cooperate America so she created her own, all women marketing/advertising agency.

It folded in a blink of an eye to do the women not being able to get along or make logical business decisions.

I'll do it for mommy

Yeah, the Russians did that during WW2.

They also had women tankers and pilots too but they all died because they were garbage.

>pilots
Need to be strong, have quick reaction time, lung capacity, and resistance to Gs. All traits are more advanced in males.
>generals
Need quick thinking, stern manner, commanding charisma, and application of theory. All traits are more advanced in males.

>They are proven to remain calmer and more reliable when under stress and hardships
Have you ever grown close to a woman?

yeah the pilots were dive bombers and I'd imagine female tankers would fit nicely in cramped quarters but with their thin skulls they'd be out of commission before their tank was.

>Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Germany

So, in other words, if shit goes down their job is to pick up the phone and call the Pentagon.

Best secretary jobs ever!

Found it:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Man, it sounds worse than being in a actual war-zone.

Problem is, women are raised in our societies in a way (not because of a patriarchy, of course) to be less dynamic, make slower decisions, and take their time to do shit.

This is why they won't do well in a stressful environment.

However, some women are exceptions, and raised to be dynamic and take fast decisions. Those women would be fine at leadership roles.

They are a minority. A very small minority, so you won't see much of them.

Those cuck nations can get away with their bullshit defense ministers because America does the work for them.

And even then, they're utterly failing at their jobs, considering they haven't done anything about the muslim invasion of their countries.

LoL no wonder italy sends its navy to fetch niggers from africa.. Most cucked nation in the world?