Fuck off Drumpfers

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW4x-6RXcrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mate you're taking the shitposting thing too seriously

blah blah blah most libtards don't have guns and the army voted Trump

Stale pasta is stale

You didn't even format your pasta. You do us shame.

shitposting has gotten real sad nowadays

say it with me: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Mmmm that pasta still tastes good

>A FUCKING CONSTELLATION

Served what, food to real soldiers? Fuck off POG.

Is this the squirrel slayer pasta?

>Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.

k

tl;dr

Claims to be in Pacific Northwest

Flag says Australia

Low class bait

Daily Reminder that Trump won veteran by 27 points.

>You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed.
Call me a fool then. As if the people who cry about the NRA own or can operate a gun without shooting their foot off. Temporary case of PTSD from shooting an AR.

I just thought it was funny man.

This is a shitty pasta

Kys nigger faggot

Low effort, D- shitposting

I saw this pasta earlier. Try harder, Bruce.

The people who actually had a job where they can't stage cry-ins about bad fee fees don't vote for liberals, who knew?

There was also a shit ton of vets who requested absentee ballots and didn't get them.

Even if OP is real which he isn't he is literally .0000000001 of democrats which means the majority of liberals will be soft targets because of location, training, and personal beliefs.

>People that say "Drumpf"

Shit posting =/= Pasta + a matching picture with who you are making fun of.

here is a (you)

wtf is this moron even on about?
"h-hey i'm tough too"

I know, they can't even say Trumptard or Drumpfag, because it hurts their collective delicate sensibilities.

It must be shit to be constrained by your own language and incredibly flawed ethos. Thats why we won, Liberals are their own worst enemy

Your flag is showing. Let's RP and say you are what you say you are. You are an outlier in the biggest way. The shit you described is so common place here in southern Delaware among the right you have no fucking chance. Youre making my mouth water ....

OP IS A RACIST

Funny thing is that's what pisses me off the most, a bunch of worthless pussies that have no balls whatsoever.

Southwest More like it.

Man you lowered the bar for Aussie shitposts. This is like Canadian level shitposting

no, I think he is just mansplaining

Very average pasta, you could use some efforts. 3/10

Scary-scary. Armed hipsters lol

Nice pasta faggot.

>I've wrestled
I'll bet on it you butt fucking emu dodger

Im surrounded by them, im in west glasgow. Liberal hipster central. At uni you can't even talk to them, they just brand you racist to end an argument or throw in a comparison to Hitler somewhere.
They're spineless cunts

Your tears are delicious. Feed me democrat, feed me, right now !

youtube.com/watch?v=VW4x-6RXcrw