The God emperor

>The God emperor
>Pence's puppet

Why did you vote to set back scientific progress?

science is gay lol

(((Science)))

>replaces Christie as head of transition team

I HOLD THE STRINGS DONALD.

Only cucks care about modern day "science"

Uncle Mike is based as fuck

What exactly is the difference between science versus ordinary science?

Of course, because the NYT has early, deep insight into Donalds early plans of his administration.

Science failed them, too many times, now your new secretary of education, Ben "fucking" Carson, will determine what science is.

Welcome to the world of intelligent design burgers.

dude

We like Trump because he's a jerk, but Pence is the real thing.

Suck it, fag.

I'm sure pence's primary concern in the executive office will be outlawing evolution and abortion

fuck the left so much

Science gives us gatling guns, (((science))) says there's no such thing as race.

Environmental science being pushed as the most important one, robots being invented to take away jobs from hard working citizens

Did you ever watch Jonny Quest?

>Quoting a newspaper with 0 credibility.

>NYT
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actual scientist here, God is real.
Sage all shills.

you can really smell the autumn from Op

I don't know that much about Pence but I'm starting to like him even more than Trump.

>still believing any of these souceless things the MSM says.

it is ironic that sometime ago how they should re-evaluate their journalism as being objective and unbiased after trump's victory... CLearly they need to reevaluate their reevaluation process

why is it news that mike pence - the vice president - is "emerging as a commanding figure" in trumps administration?
Do these idiots not know how this works?

#PENCE###
###PENCE#

I love Pence

Can't wait for Pence presidency in 8 years.

Can't wait for Pence Jr Presidency in 16 years.

Fuck you niggers.

Fuck the spics.

Fuck you faggots.

Fuck you Kikes

Pence will gas you.

Go Pence.

>on a plane
>dressed like CIA

hmm

this nigga know

think this shit just popped outta the damn nothin'

nigga fuck you

finally the faggot will go back in the closet

Do you understand the difference between "a" and "the"?

Kill yourself

Literally nothing has happened. Why do CTR shills keep posting shitpost rumors and whatnot as if Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of edgy and retarded teenagers?

Mike "eat cock? eat a glock" Pence

>muh jobs
you sound like the tards who were against mechanization during the industrial revolution

Mike "the fagacutioner" Pence would make as good of a president.

(((Jew York Times)))

Mike "a fence makes more sense" Pence

But people have to maintain those robots and why would a completely automated society be a bad thing? Should we halt all scientific progress cuz muh jobs? We went though this same shit with farm workers during the industrial revolution.

(((New York Times)))
The media is going to be like this for the next 8 years along with these shit bait threads.

Fuck off.

And now farm workers have elected trump. Funny, innit?

Nice digits. How is this the left's fault?

Robots will take care of robots

How is that related to anything mentioned in this thread?

and the problem is...?

>[[[>>>ironic

>Shitposting rumors

Do you know where you are?

3 poo in the loo pajeets in silicon valley will maintain the robots remotely.

Wasn't Pence that time traveller dude Titor?
I remember Sup Forums and /x/ getting mental over this.

We get cucked by machines

ordinary science speaks for itself. development of effective drugs, electronics, innovations to any industry, etc. ordinary science can't be "set back" by anything other than shitty scientists. if you had a politician who pushed back on ordinary science, you'd just see that science pop up in the shadows or in another country until it kicks that politicians ass.

(((science))) is just the new word for fear mongering at worst, and false advertising at best. it takes a little bit of data which is isolated to maybe 3 or 4 hand picked variables, then gets twisted to tell you how to live your life or used as a defense for actually setting society back. (((science))) is what takes the relatively FUCKING NOTHING number of accidents in self driving cars and says that all self driving cars are dangerous. (((science))) is what tells you that being fat is great and buy my product its scientifically proven to make you happy, keep watching tv it's scientifically proven that everyone else is doing it XD

Nice CTR slide thread. Still mad that Trump won?

I'll remind you that we took all branches of government. All of your "progress" will turn to dust - it was all a total fucking waste. How does it feel, you little bitch? How does it feel to have America reject your moronic lemming ideology? I look forward to seeing your rage and pain every day for the next 8 years.

so we no longer would need to work cause robots would do our job for us, and that's bad because of your cuckoldry fetish
i'm afraid to say that's not an argument

L U D D I T E
U
D
D
I
T
E

>Not liking Fun Time Mike

kys

Go to bed, Friedrich.

>How does it feel, you little bitch?
You're definitely getting electrocuted by Vice President Elect Mike Pence, desu.

Pence is fucking based.

(((Science))) is just left-wing philosophy.

Science is objective and focuses on techonology and ignores anything not objective. (((science))) tells you that there's no such thing as race and that homosexuality is okay and tries to make statements on morality or culture.

Pence went undercover as Tim Kaines wife

Top kek

The problem comes when science mixes with politics.

Are they going to pretend that we aren't just 3 days into Trump being the Presidential-Elect? Are they going to make things like this up right from the start? Jesus Christ.

It by definition can't. When a scientist makes a politic statement it's not science, it's jut a political statement by a scientist. Retards take a scientists political opinion and present it as science and then act like it's infallible and objective which is how we get (((science)))

Italian burgers know the truth

>Environmental science being pushed as the most important one
it actually is though

Holy shit, when will the media stop this bullshit? I guess CTR and Shillary hasn't run out of money yet.

Have some fucking faith for once you fucking faggots.

Do you even see what article this is from? The same people who gave him 10% chance to win. Why do you still take them seriously? They have no idea how to cover Trump.

Scientific progress is not going anywhere. Our cultural values are.

convince me science is not going too fast for our monkey brains and fucking us up internally
this

no it isn't you blue pilled faggot

Let's meme the audit the fed movement, into trump presidency.

Stop talking about useless bullshit. Audit the fed.

The Ron and The Don.

Why are so many shills attacking Pence? Is it because he is a sane person who doesn't like faggot abominations? No wonder the mentally ill /lgbt/ shills are mad...