Guys, they're STRIKING BACK

Guys, they're STRIKING BACK

I DON'T THINK TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE WHITE HOUSE

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/katy-perry-parents-voted-trump-us-election-1837948
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Used up Hollywood whore with an over inflated ego actually thinks she can cause a revolution

OH NO SHE BLACKED OUT HER PICTURE.
This shit just got serious.

>BLACKED

When will it end?

wtf i hate trump now, katy pery has made me see the light anons.

THe blacked out thing was started a couple days ago by a group on twitter called "Thotties for BLM" or some such bullshit. They went on tirades about how much black dick they've been involved with as a form of virtue signaling.

So for the last 2 days I thought a blacked out avatar meant you sucked black dicks.
Today I find out that I'm right.

With liberals equating activism with putting an overlay of a flag from the country that was host to the most recent sandnigger attack over their social media profile picture, it was just a matter of time till it turned into a pitch black square. Nothing to see here.

>Whore of babylon

Maybe if you showed your TIDDIES as promised and didn't pull a Hilary and lie and pull the wool over our eyes with your "naked" vote people would be on your side.

can we meme this.

there are articles blaming taylor swift for Trump because she didn't come out and say to vote for hillary, we should get them to write articles saying that hillary would have won if katy perry would have just shown her tits.

>we wont be silenced
>removes online diary picture
They will write about this in future digital textbooks

So "blackout" means they just make their photo black they don't even stop using twitter?

Shit like this is why I can't take liberals seriously.

"""someone"""" is probably just directing her to do this as a social experiment

So a blackout is you just change your image to a black box and keep bitching?

why does a singer have more followers than the fucking president

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO

damm, my dick

She's getting old now.
She should show her tits to stay relevant.

Look at her dead eyes completely void of any intelligence

OH NO AN USED UP HOLLYWOOD SINGER IS GONNA CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTING

What? Katy Perry made her Twitter profile picture solid black because of the election.
>This will be the end of Trump's candidacy

LOL
>twitter "black out"
>instead of shutting up they just color their profile black

There should be term limits for celebrities

I hate Katy Perry now.

>part of the 1% liberals hate so much
>p-power to the people !

celebrities should stfu sometimes

Oh shit, Katy Perry's new twitter profile picture is black. The Drumpf has been BTFO!

Yeah, I'll give it a week tops.

No way this narcissistic cunt can avoid taking a selfie every 10 minutes

gazillionaire pop star leads proletariat revolution via twitter

makes sense

>taking a stand on twitter.

Social media has destroyed society.

Didn't she get naked for Hillary? Or was it a ruse

Jesus christ this is pathetic, she should be arrested for inciting violence and terrorism.

>start losing your looks
>black out your picture
pure pottery

>Destroying your multimillion dollar brand for no reason

Celebrity Worship.
Brough to you by, Kikewood©
Normies gobble that kind of shit

>>taking a stand on twitter.
But user, what could change society more than preaching to the choir?

This is why our girl T Swizzle is better than that slut

Why is her opinion more important than other people's?

SJW Special Snowflake.

[Chuckles in president]

OH JESUS FUCK THEY CHANGED THEIR PROFILE PICTURE TO BLACK?!

I'M SHAKING IN MY BOOTS""!!

she sells a lot of music, thus making her a political savant

It's not the only time she went black.

Kek this only makes it easier for us to take over twitter.

We need to fracture DNC and shift people to green party

oh no the whore of babylon blacked out her picture...GOOD now we dont have to see her ugly degenerate face.

JUST A PRANK, GOYIM

>famous women are going BLACKED
wew thats special and will most certainly have and effect on the real world

Because she is a millionaire and the left loves millionaires that share their opinion

I see.

Is this not illegal calling for revolution and shit ?

underrated

Her parents voted for Trump

Katy BTFO

nme.com/news/music/katy-perry-parents-voted-trump-us-election-1837948

It was a lie, like the entirety of the Clinton Campaign.

I hope Trump chains her and touches her pussy and boobies on national tv to show everyone he's the man in charge now.

Looks like kek wills TrumpXKatty Hentai

>made a narcissist block out her own picture

Ayyyy

I dont agree, i think she's a QT, but trips of truth i guess

>twitter protest
the modern left in a nutshell everyone

Mild breakfast of kek

You can buy twitter followers. Especially encouraged if you want to show dominance amongst your peers or as some form of psychological effect on retards who also use it as an influential factor.

This is considered newsworthy?

>"RISE UP"
>mfw I'm a Falcons fan in Atlanta

Yeah, it's over.

Trump survived pussygate, the media shitting on him, GOP backstabbing, and losing the popular vote.

But I mean...a Twitter blackout? Fuck.

This will absolutely convince the electors to turn on him when they gather in December and vote for Hillary instead.

She is a woman after all, why are you surprised ?

Just like she got blacked by nigger dick for the amusement of ((((Hollywood))))

Anythings possible, I mean we used a ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos to meme Trump in.

Kek

It is. It most definitely is. The thing is; Soros is paying people by the thousands to loot and riot, while Obama does nothing and Hillary stays silent.

This means that TPTB are supporting the rioting and such for two reasons:

1 - They hope someone will kill Trump for them.

2 - They would like to enact martial law so as to keep Obama president until he deems the country "safe".

By "safe" I mean that he will use martial law as a free pass to arrest/disappear any major trump advocates and supporters, so that when law is restored the presidency goes to Hillary with an executive order or something similar.

But hey, That's just a theory. A conspiracy theory.

just wait until the next terrorist attack in france or UK and they all change their icons to ones with the flag in it

THATS RIGHT DRUMPFKINS WE ARE THE REVOLUTION

>power to the people

is it a kind of joke?

Liberals are a parody of themselves.

Build wall. Hang the communists. Burn Karl Marks books. Make country great. Deport all kind of niggers

>Temper tantrum
>Striking back

Obviously what I think "striking back" means differs slightly from what you think it means, OP.

>losing the popular vote.

Our of curiosity, did he still lose the popular vote after all states were counted?

Last time I saw people saying that he might eek out a popular vote with the last few states counted as they were heavily Trump, but people say Clinton winning the popular vote before everything was counted and decided to run with that

Oh no not Twitter!

Anything but that.

> /s

>mfw the Falcons win the superb owl

This timeline is the best

Same here. Hashtag activism it complete fagotry.

oh god, this is serious!! a blacked out picture!!!!!

holy shit, we need to think of a response

I dont care, but if I did, I wouldnt care.

they're so fucking impotent its embarrassing

like watching a child punch a pillow because they cant have a bedtime snack

MAKE IT GO VIRAL BOYS.

>Twitter protest
internet was a mistake

Hey i recognize that chick, she went outside the protective doors infront of a bunch of liberal protesters and danced and provoked them.

This was like... two years ago.

>oh god, this is serious!! a blacked out picture!!!!!
>holy shit, we need to think of a response

Let's just go back and put france flags over our Pepes.

What is the Sup Forums approved way of responding to hashtag "Activism" again?

#lovetrumpshate is plain stupid and easily reclaimable tho

Google california girls

>we will never be silenced!
>goes silent

Wow so strong and independent(TM)

>blacked
Coal burner

Question...couldn't people come together and individually create blank 20 minute videos of nothing of Youtube daily and all watch each others videos and get paid for it? YouTube couldn't possibly complain because this generates more wealth for them whether people actually fully watch the videos or not. As long that 15-30 second advertisement gets watched in the beginning it doesn't matter. So why couldn't this work if a large amount of dedicated people came together and decided to watch each others "videos" a day as if that was a job. This wouldn't be hard to organize if everyone had the same name followed by a number. Example. "Youtubename01, Youtubename02, and etc..." This would be quite simple as 01 should only subscribe to 02 and 02 only to 03. Thus after clicking all said videos on the channel you move on. This was generate so much traffic and money and it would legal to boot. Example. YouTube takes 45% of the money you make okay so let's start. Say you have 500 likeminded people. You all make 7 videos a week 3-5 minutes long. You don't even have to watch the full video, only click it. The objective is to get 500 clicks a day per video. Easy enough especially when you have the playlist feauture! Skip right through every video and it counts as a view! So let's do the weekly math. Nevermind the fact you can watch a video more than once a day by either accident or just to boost. Anyway keeping it simple. 500 views multiplied by 7 is only 3500 views now mutiply it by 7 again being that you watch every video daily and you have 24,500 views. Now say everyone watches said video 3-5 times a day maximum as allowed to actually count as a view. That's boosted you up to 73,500 views to 122,500 views in 7 days on 7 different videos putting you at 514,000 to 857,500 all in a weeks time. After Youtube gets there 45% you will make $1,000 to $3,000 per week off all those videos combined and this doubles the next week for those same videos plus you have new ones everyday.

mild kek

ty lad

oh shit, they're changing their Twitter profiles

CHECKED, KEK WILLS IT

>lose the election
>make an internet poll to overthrow presidential election results

This is a special kind of retard.

Why not skip the youtube part and make your own platform called adtube? You just have to find enough people that willingly watch ads all day long to start your infinite money machine.

Meant to refer to this guy.

We should encourage this. Twitter is a liberal echochamber, they are helping our cause by leaving.

Let's twist the Twitter blackout into a pro-trump movement protesting the anti democracy Cucks.

She's around 400k to half a million clear. She'll take the popular vote but not by much.

Considering she won California by nearly 3 million, it's fucking nothing.

You just described Trump