i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478718688464.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478842321117.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/795597276513243136
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478743632068.webm
imgur.com/a/UqtBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478718688464.webm

The media is just making up shit at this point to demoralise Trump supporters.

Could someone please give me the full version of pic related? The original photo from which this image was cropped.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478842321117.webm

What went right?

>Rothman
hmmm could it be?

It doesn't matter. We Won.

>at this point
have you been in a cave for the last 15 months toothpaste?

Thanks for taking the threads back leafbud

May you be evergreen and never felled

(worth repeating, as the subject matter will be with us for the next few months)

>And here I thought the shilling would stop after the election. What's worse is that these niggers are probably doing it for free since CTR has most likely been shut down.

Yeah, no.

There is a very well organised and well funded movement out there masquerading as a grassroots movement.

They call themselves "the progressives" but they are actually the "regressive left".

They come in many names and flavours

> pro immigration groups in the US trying to get more immigrants in from Mexico and pushing for amnesty for the ones already there illegally
> pro "refugees" groups in Europe, same thing as above but from Africa, Middle East and Asia
> Feminist organisations like FEMEN
> Racist organisations like BLM
> Coopted grassroots movements like Occupy and Anonymous
> moveon.org, an umbrella of all of the above

and last, but not least

> mediamatters and CtR, trying to push a progressive president and a progressive agenda

We (Sup Forums) are one of the few dissent loud voices on the whole internet. If they can silence us there will be no resistance, no dissent, no opposing voice.

Think about it: we are barely the whole contrarian voice on Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Facebook and other internet media. Other than us everybody either toe the party line or get silenced, shuned, attacked, doxxed and mocked into submission.

The shilling will never stop. And it is a blessing in disguise!

Without it we would be fighting among ourselves like before, based on flags, ideology or minor disagreement.

As long as they are here reminding us about who the real enemy is we fight back and fight together

MAGA!

(some thicc Tiff and mother Tiff to sweeten the deal)

Now, another thing to counter the whole shilling line

1) Obamacare is a thousands pages long regulation with the worst part being the fact that the Federal Government can compel individuals to enrol in a service under penalty of a fine.

There are good parts like being able to stay until 26 in your parents plan (after all with the infantilisation of the western world those are practically children) but the fact it is compulsory is a deal breaker.

It will be repealed and replaced by something much better, and it will keep two of the parts nobody objects to.

About being establishment: well, he is the bloody president now, and Trump up until now never made a bad pic

> Lewandoswki
> Manafort
> Kellyanne

> Palin
> Christie
> Giullianni
> Pence

> Miller
> Clark
> Bobby Knight

They all came through and helped and delivered, without a hitch.

Don't let the shills get to you, Trump never lied to you up until now and he never made a bad pick.

lol the election is over. They can't stop shilling though. He isn't even fucking sworn in yet.

Remember this media bullshit? They reported this then that evening Trump gave an immigration speech in Phoenix and blew them the fuck out and their fake reporting.

wtf

Awoo~

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpDvtIt6Lsc

Not sure. I know he is backing rebels and they are sending weapons to god-fucking-knows-who but any cessation of logistics support for the "moderates" would be a blow to his objectives.

>50-odd days of "trump will do x", "trump is already backtracking on y"

It is.

I'll dedicate my OC to you.

It's "Amnesty Don" and the "softening" lol

It's the new

>Here's why Trump won't win

>Trump says he will cover pre-existing conditions and allow "kids" on parent's plans
>still repealing everything else
>LMAO TRUMP IS NOT GOING TO REPEAL OBAMACARE

He even said it a few times in the primary; he wants to repeal it but he also has a heart because he knows there are people who cannot afford the insurance on their own. Fucking hell, even Hitler cared A LOT about the poor. Leftists and the press don't, they just want to be "right" and """"win"""" the argument

Iraq is pro Trump guys

Should copy?
If more shots - all my friends loveded to youre(if you interesting by that) electing Trum (we loves a lot here in Russia for Donald Trump)/

pretty much, New England is very interstate dense

>pretty much, New England is very interstate dense and I'm sure there are Highways and freeways that are just as big as an interstate there.

Just like I imagine. Whatever there are urban sprawls with dense inner cities and suburbs it is easier to indoctrinate the populace into buying into the "leftist meme"

How we stop this FBI informant, anti-semetic, white supremacist bigot from ruining Trumps presidency like he did with Trumps campaign (((Sup Forums)))?

>Fucking hell, even Hitler cared A LOT about the poor
So you're saying...

Trump is...

literally Hitler?

>Watch video about Melania and Michelle talking to each other civilly
>comments from the left are all calling Melania a stupid, money grubbing slut that should be ashamed for showing her body
Why is the left so filled with hate?

I'm a black woman who voted Hillary and today I have a story to tell you fucking Trump supporters. You ruined my life. So this morning I was taking my cute little pupper out for a walk, she's a small doggo a little bigger than a chihuahua and a bit fluffier too. Ever though Hilldawg lost I was still enjoying myself. Until the neighbor came out from next door. I zipped up my jacket and hid my "#NeverTrump" shirt and twisted my "HILLARY 2016" hat so he couldn't read it. My neighbor has 50 "TRUMP/PENCE" yard signs that he still hasn't taken down. He came out wearing an American flag and has 3 "MAGA" hats on! Even his dog had a MAGA hat! This prick walks up to me and says "Howdy neighbor! Good morning!" in the most condescending, arrogant tone I've ever heard! I just nodded and said "Y-you too" and noticed his dog. It was a gigantic German Shepard! Of fucking course the nazi-supporter who elected LITERALLY HITLER would have a fucking nazi dog! What's worse is the fucking dog had an erection the entire time staring at me and my pupper! This Trump supporter then said to me "I can't wait for Trump to begin bringing jobs back," but I ignored it. I can't even speak my mind. I felt so scared and threatened I nearly fainted. I knew that if I said anything to him he would've assaulted me. As I'm trying to find a way to run away and escape he notices my fear. He looks at me with desire in his eyes and whispers into my ear "Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? After he repeals Obamacare I'm sure you'll... get what you need," and with that final threat left in the air I began to run but snagged and tripped over my leash. When I looked at my pupper I saw his rapist German Shepard fucking my poodle! AND THEN HE STARTED FUCKING ME RIGHT THERE ON THE STREET!

Now me and my dog are both pregnant and Trump is going to make abortion illegal. Fuck all of you.

streamz?

Based Tim "no more Whitey thanks to my Kikery" Wise DEMOLISHES Sarah Palin and all drumpfkins who think he has a chance of being elected:
twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/795597276513243136

Polls = (((the science))) you dumb White redneck dudebro fucks. Drumpf BTFO!

Thanks based russians. Cold war ran for too long, it's time to put the differences aside and make american and russia great again

>still lying press

wtf i love sarah palin now

I don't understand you, blyat cyka.

>Countries who want a estabilized middle east support Trump
>Countries who don't want want it oppose him
>Then we have Israel

Because they've been taught that any "oppressed group" who goes against the liberal group think is either being brainraped by an abusive white male, or is just retarded.

It's essentially a propoganda tactic to prevent people from even considering alternative viewpoints. I've always said, a conservative women is the unluckiest person around, because not only do men hate them because they assume they're like other women, but other women hate them because they prove the world is less sexist than they want it to be and that most of their failures are actually their own damn fault rather than the patriarchy

Can't wait to unveil his ties to the DNC

it was the moment when FL was called

GOOD MORNING

To be quite honest I got that from a Dutch state propaganda report on him backing off.

He also said that he would repeal and replace Obamacare but keep only the very best bits.

Yes, I will go watch the actual interview.

DRUMPF AND DRUMPFAGS BTFO

Is Melania the first 1st generation immigrant to be First Lady?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478743632068.webm

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>tfw user doesn't read my pasta

In all of my years of browsing Sup Forums, in all of my years watching every single "happening" thread you all have thrown at me, of all the "redpill" posts I have read I have not seen liberals act as illogical as they are right now. It is astounding. I literally can't believe that these people are a huge chunk of the United States. If you'll excuse me I am going to kill myself now.

Yes

You'd think the left would be celebrating that.

Extreme anal anguish

This is just hilarious to me. The same people who cried about how repealing Obamacare would leave millions of Americans without healthcare are now screaming that Trump has to abolish it COMPLETELY, otherwise he's a liar who can't keep his promises. They don't give a shit about the people. They only care about feeling smug and writing clickbait articles.

John Quincy Adam's wife was born in Britain, though that doesn't really count because America didn't even exist at that point.

Cause you posted it here instead of Goybook and screencapping it

I LOVE TRUMP

source?
>mfw you wont reply because you're a shill for free

>be me
>going to the mall because that's the only place with a verizon store nearby
>walking through the parking lot
>commotion in the distance
>it gets closer
>"fuck donald trump!! fuck donald trump!"
>BANG
>"yo fuck donald trump!"
>BANG
>quickly cross the street, but intriqued by the noise i stand by the door to see
>suddenly a shitty honda civic -- filled with negroes -- speeds around the corner
>it sounds like a lawnmower and is leaving behind a trail of black smoke
>negro in the passenger seat shouting variations of "fuck donald trump!!" over and over
>driver hits a speed bump going 30+ mph
>BANG
>negro diver immediately hits the accelerator to rev the engine and gain speed for the next bump
>BANG
>car passes by me and the passenger looks right at me and yells, then they hit another speed bump
>they're all laughing and "clowning", probably high on marijuana
>go in to the mall hearing "fuck donald trump".... BANG.... in the distance

HOW BOUT A LITTLE MO BOSNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>victim of a problem
>solve the problem by offing the victim
Olympic mental gymnastics

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE FIXING DODD FRANK

>Is Melania the first 1st generation immigrant to be First Lady?

Nope. Second one, first one was the wife of President Adams, she was a Brit by birth

>implying I have goybook

don't worst korea we need any non-libshit alive

No republican candidate has got so few amount of votes in California since Goldwater in 1964.

1964: Goldwater: 2,879,108
1968: Richard Nixon: 3,467,664
1972: Richard Nixon: 4,602,096
1976: Gerald Ford: 3,882,244
1980: Ronald Reagan: 4,524,858
1984: Ronald Reagan: 5,467,009
1988: George H.W. Bush: 5,054,917
1992: George H.W. Bush: 3,630,574
1996: Bob Dole: 3,828,380
2000: George W Bush 4,567,429
2004:George W Bush: 5,509,826
2008: John McCain: 5,011,781
2012: Mitt Romney: 4,839,958
2016: Donald Trump: 3,151,821

Explain This Sup Forums

How is it possible to be so disliked in one state? Can you really be president with such a weak support from the most populous state in America?

So the new "Trump will never..." is that he's never going to follow through with his policies? Haven't these people learned after getting BTFO so many times by doubting him?

Nice.

They never learned didn't they.

WOW IS TRUMP GOING TO SELL US OUT TO THE UK? FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS A CONMAN!!!!!!!!

So CTR is still up and running it seems? Been seeing that thinkprogress blog spammed every where. They don't have much an argument, fucking TPP has already been cancelled and that was the epitome of jewry.

is California fully counted yet?

Will he finally pull the trigger on 01/20?

>disliked
>literally get assaulted and fired for even voicing support for Trump
>why did no one vote for Trump goyim?!?

... Wasn't Adams a brit by birth as well?

I think Martin Van Buren was the first President who was actually born in America after it had become America and wasn't a colony

I bet you Trump supporters aren't smart enough to solve this one.

shes white so it doesn't count

California is one of the most corrupt states in the union and has a shitload of illegals. Lots of illegals and dead people voting, electronic fraud, take your pick.

>Can you really be president with such a weak support from the most populous state in America?
Having low support from California is a PLUS

2D > 3D

I think he already did, at least on his career.

Pretty sure he went on about how conservatism was dead and how it was a lie and now he moved on to liberalism and found the light by praising Hillary/Obama or some shit.

He became so irrelevant that I stopped laughing at his tears.

Done.

lmao

This meme is so annoying already. Neofags act like we expected Trump to burn down the white house with everyone in it.

happy national pizza day Sup Forums

20. > .38

Conservatives in CA don't go out to vote because it doesn't matter

We had two dems running for senate, our state GOP is just another branch of the DNC and rubberstamps everything, it's all gerrymandered and rigged.

If popular vote mattered, there would be more votes.

There's some of us here, who can't give up and let idiots infest and destroy paradise. Never blame California herself for what people have done to her.

I think a lot depends on immigration policy since it's spic central there

Can somebody post that trap or whatever in blue and a MAGA hat doing the OK hand gesture?

This. California is a de facto one party state.

Can someone post that compilation wherein known Trump hecklers get btfo or dies?

>Trump listed on Paleoconservatism wikipedia page
Nice

Tpaмп oхyeнный!
We can't not warring right now.
>a lot of new war machines
>literraly a millions of old machines
>a lot of new army machines
>no war
Jocking?

California is basically failed Latin American state at this point.

I don't know man it's a really tough one to figure out. I guess we will have to ask the experts like Nate Silver or the HuffPo simulation guys.

TRUMP BTFO!

Well it's happening already, Trump gave the job to Mike pence to take care of governement and now hes taking a break in Trump tower to fuck melania. He's taking a 3 months vacation to play golf after that as he said in a recent interview of what he would do after the election. Trump is not a true leader, he conned us.

That is the face of utter exhaustion mixed with ultimate relief that all of your work looks like its paying off

Tbh when I saw this pic I had a feeling we were going to win. All night I didn't see one pic of Hillary or her campaign HQ watching the results, like she was a complete fucking after thought and the election was all about Trump

>Black lady on Fox telling protesters to get a job with President Trump

ahahahah

Where is Buchanan?

Fuckin size
imgur.com/a/UqtBK