Well Sup Forums what do you have to say for yourselves?

well Sup Forums what do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/6/tammy-bruce-anti-trump-rallies-funded-by-the-left/
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Donald-Trump-Rally-in-San-Jose-Draws-Protesters-381728251.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Becky.

isn't that the trump supporter who was pelted with eggs?

Shut the fuck up.

Becky's a slut

yes

Yes.

no its becky

CTR, everyone knows this was in San Jose.
This may work on kikebook were you try to brainwash the lowest common denominator, not here.

yes

these would be good to spread on normiebook and twitter, plenty of libs will believe it without question

FALSE FLAG!!

But yeah, we could pull a Trump and trick social media into telling the truth. Spread it around.

no its becky

>well Sup Forums what do you have to say for yourselves?

I'm not the one out burning shit down. You people are demanding a civil war. Either go home or be fucking honest about so you can be thrown in jail for fucking treason.

You people lost a democratic election, so you are protesting democracy itself. The only thing you stand for is fascism. You are total fucking hypocrites.

What kind of mental gymnastic are they doing to prove to themselves that a guy who haven't even put his ass on the Oval Office chair yet already changed every laws to start a wildhunt against opposition?

This

Yes. When are we going to openly gun down all of these snakes spreading this type of filth?
That woman was attacked by them for her beleifs, and they use her image against her. They are the ones that did this, and they say she was one of them and we did it?
That is beyond wrong.

Becky with the good hair?

>wearing football jersey
pick one

Yep, she was assaulted by a bunch od spics because she wore a trump hat

youtube.com/watch?v=oEMZSn8iLr4

This lady was a trump supporter who was pelted with eggs outside a trump rally

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/6/tammy-bruce-anti-trump-rallies-funded-by-the-left/

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Donald-Trump-Rally-in-San-Jose-Draws-Protesters-381728251.html

>*you're

Old fuck becky hope she likes her eggs runny

This is a trump supporter your kind attacked, you dishonest filth. Not only do you attack her for her beliefs, you then use her image as if she was yours. Disgusting.

no its becky

What is this, Facebook now? Get that garbage tier clickbait out of here.

watcha doin rabbi

I need this pic for kikebook but with shittier resolution.

becky

Did any of the mexi's ever get arrested for assault?

Yup. Trump supporter.

>take a female trump supporter
>give her a false label to fit the narrative
I'm already tired of Soros' America

No, the police were specifically told not to arrest any of the "protesters"
It happened all over the nation. They were so obsessed with Clinton winning they couldn't care less about laws and human rights.

are ya feelin' it now mr krabs

Kys. That was a trump supporter who was attacked by dozens of Hispanics. I watched the video myself.

this

Poor Photoshop skills shill.

Low quality bait

no its stacy

hey its me ur brother