With Trump being elected now, can we channel some meme magic for Austria's election in 3 weeks?

With Trump being elected now, can we channel some meme magic for Austria's election in 3 weeks?

Make Austria great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/politik/aussenpolitik/5117122/Trump-und-Putin-in-Wien-Hofer-Gipfel-nach-Wien-holen
youtu.be/aNecxhcb9Mc?t=16s
bundespraesident.at/aufgaben/wahl-und-amtszeit/amtsantritt-und-amtsende/
hoferplakate.onatcer.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure

Praise Kek for 7s

PRAISE KEK

Helping you with my maple syrup magic, hitler.

Austria will rise again. Praise kek!

Make Europe Great Again boys

Ich wuensch Dir noch ein richtig geiles Leben, mit Hofer Champagnerfeten.

>Helping you with my maple syrup magic, hitler.

Kebab removal in Kanada when?

>Make Europe Great Again boys
No

PRAISE KEK

Make Austro-Hungary Great Again!

This is why we imported son many sikh Hans.

Like this!

Praise Kek

WITNESSED AND PRAISED!

Pepe saw what they did at that last election and Pepe remembers.

diepresse.com/home/politik/aussenpolitik/5117122/Trump-und-Putin-in-Wien-Hofer-Gipfel-nach-Wien-holen

>Hofer wants to invite Trump and Putin to Vienna if he wins

Oh please let it happen, that would be too great.

>Belgium still exists.
NO

Shadilay

>Oh please let it happen, that would be too great.
Not just great, trust me, it would actually happen.

It would be a Russian-America-Based Europe summit in which we could reshape the world to be right wing and white and Christian.

Call it the new Yalta conference.

PRAISE KEK

We're rooting for you Österreich!

Witnessed

fak u

>media talking about how he may win

Godspeed, Austria! Looks like you have a great chance of getting him as the president. Which other countries has an election coming?

Hofer is /pol's/ wet dream.

If the upcoming German elections fail conservative regions, they will have their hands tied behind their backs (once again) for the next 4+ years, unable to do a damned thing. Meanwhile, a country that's closer to them than their capital, that has a shared ethnic and cultural heritage (i.e, German), has in place the politics and policies and leader that you want to see. A drive for succession within Bavaria from Germany is true possibility. And because Hofer views Austrian-German history as one (as did Hitler) I doubt he would object if such a Bavarexit were to occur. He will annex Bavaria, screencap this.

If this were to happen, you could expect a domino effect and the rise of a new German state under the leadership of Norbert Hofer.

We must meme him to power at all costs.

We wouldn’t even need to elect Hofer for that to happen 2bh. Austria has a long history of being buddy-buddy with Putin, even going so far as to invite him to an economic forum during the high point of the Ukraine crisis.

It's where this hilarious video comes from:
youtu.be/aNecxhcb9Mc?t=16s

But I'm still rolling for Hofer anyway
PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek!

If repeated digits or 0 we save Europe from being cucked to death

That's better than repeated digits. 1337 is perhaps rarer than trips.

Hofer shall conquer.

its not just with putin, austria even had decent relations with the soviet union and vienna was more or less the spy hub during that time.

>Fake smile
>Closed body language
>"One True Pairing"

He knows this uncharismatic woman is only a useful tool and nothing more.

In some way, he's probably disgusted in her inability to properly lead the AfD and her pathetic politically correct brand of nationalism, but in another way he realizes this is exactly the type of women needed. He knows the AfD does not stand a chance in the 2017 Federal election and if and when they do fail, further right elements will surface, wanting to join with Austria in the more conservative states within Germany.

>I deem it inappropriate... downright distasteful to hurt the the religious feelings of thousands of humans in Austria this way. And many do feel hurt through this approach.
-Van der Bellen in response to "So help me God" election posters

He talks as if it was forbidden as a politician to confess one's faith.
Sure, the reverse is true, a priest/bishop/pope/etc. should stay out of politics but it's not new for political parties to acknowledge god.

He basically just insulted ÖVP, CDU/CSU and every other conservative party in the western world.

Most Austrians are inherently autistic. If we can't hide behind a facade of courteousness or grumpiness, shit becomes awkward pretty damn quickly.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hofer was still an autistic aircraft mechanic at heart, despite all his rhetorical training.

fuck of skype

Thank you friends. For me, this is mostly an interesting experiment: Nationalism 2.0 in the modern age.
Maybe we have learned from the mistakes of past societies and concepts and now have a mindset that is effective for a long time.
If many leaders, like Trump, Putin and our guy share a roughly similar world view, it will allow for a collaboration like never before.
We could truly achieve good things through this.

Election'll be rigged like the previous one. You know these mysterious nursing homes and mail votes with 100% in favor of the green candidate..

Van der Bellen truly is King Cuck.

I deem it inappropriate that he cannot maintain proper care of himself, as evident by the lack of shaving. I know he has the shakes, but he could buy an electric razor.

this whole fucking drama is retarded to the square.

bundespraesident.at/aufgaben/wahl-und-amtszeit/amtsantritt-und-amtsende/

>Die Beifügung einer religiösen Beteuerung ist zulässig (Art. 62 Abs. 2 B-VG). Von dieser durch die Bundes-Verfassungsnovelle 1929 geschaffenen Ermächtigung zur Beifügung einer religiösen Beteuerung bei der Leistung des Gelöbnisses wurde erstmals am 8. Juli 1974 von Bundespräsident Kirchschläger Gebrauch gemacht. Dabei wurden als religiöse Beteuerung die Worte „So wahr mir Gott helfe“ gewählt. Kurt Waldheim (1986) und Thomas Klestil (1992) folgten dem Beispiel Kirchschlägers von 1974 und 1980.

The President can say the same exact words if he gets sworn in, and pretty a shitload of presidents used this wording.

FINALLY! YES! JA!

KEK make it so!

Im sending you my digits for more power! Praise kek.

MÖGA

what's the joke? Sounds like numbers or rankings.

He's more of a sociopath. At the surface, he's able to play the game and fit in but in reality he detests it. He just has so much rage inside of him that he cannot help but showing his true feelings at time.

Please Austrian, we need to get this man elected for the sake of Europe. His election is more important than all others this coming year combined.

MÖGA

Is he here?

Praise Kek. In all honesty, as someone who it ignorant to the election, what are his odds looking like? Is he the favorite? If not does he have a shot?

fuck off you, we have been better under Austria-Hungary than any shitty country that came after, including present "independent" Croatia

I wish A-H came back ;'(

MÖGA!

Literally the Austrian Assad
As based as the lion from Damascus

2018:

"Hofer Annexes Bavaria"

>cannot into basic German
degenerate. the prez of some austrian commercial chamber said he's been in that position 3 times and Putin responded "dictatorship" (HINT PUTIN IS SERVING HIS THIRD TERM AS PRESIDENT).

KEK WILLS IT!!

We already voted in may, but that got cancelled.
it's neck and neck

pic related, results last time

Leitl says how many times he's had the pleasure of meeting Putin, since he's been the head of the chamber of commerce for so long.

Putin responds by whispering "dictatorship" into his microphone. Many laughs were had.

Full List from another user:
Albanian parliamentary election, 2017
Armenian parliamentary election, 2017
Czech parliamentary election, 2017
French presidential election, 2017
French legislative election, 2017
German presidential election, 2017
German parliamentary election, 2017
Hungarian presidential election, 2017
Liechtensteiner parliamentary election, 2017
the Netherlands general election, 2017
Norwegian parliamentary election, 2017
Serbian presidential election, 2017
Slovenian presidential election, 2017

>Hobts mi oida?
top kek

the foreign votes fucked it over if i recall correctly, is it why they're redoing it?

>He knows this uncharismatic woman is only a useful tool and nothing more.

This. Petry is shit. The whole AfD is so bad, I think it's controlled opposition.

After what we witnessed with Brexit and now this past election, nothing is out of our reach! Now we shall make Austria great again!

It was cancelled because in all likelihood there was election fraud.
>Austria
>First world
Pick one?

>Tfw our elections are 3 years away

Kek will make it so

>88

Well well well. Looks like this is going to be a reality after all.

> importing any kind of shitskin
> good

fuck off ranjeet

Also, we only need to win France. Once the EU falls, it's game over for globalism.

Doubles from Kek for Hofer

Heil Hofer

Basically there were so many irregularities, that the supreme court decided to force a new election. There was no indication of fraud, but many cases of gross negligence and many people simply not giving a fuck. It was "schlampert" as you'd say around here.

sheeeeit joni, we're more 1st world than you

do you even have elections or does the last guy in the sauna get to rule the country?

>schlampert
sloppy

Give us something to work with, Austrians.

Meme magic doesn't just happen by itself.

This, but we need as many allies as we can get. Nationalistic pressure from two border may do wonders to convert un-cucked Germans.

I love Austria. Soon they will be free.

I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet.

get to work fampai

hoferplakate.onatcer.com/

Hofer will win

The biggest piece in the EU puzzle always has been and will always been Germany. It still could linger on even without France; however, if Germany starts to fissure because of the 2017 Federal elections, the EU will be struck at its core, as you'll see movements for a "Bavarexit". There will be snap elections in Germany to prevent any further breakup of the BRD, which would mean serious concessions to right-wing causes, ie, dissolution of the EU.

we "elect" a bunch of guys and they go to the sauna and he who has the biggest chubby gets to form the government.

>French presidential election
Nice, I wonder how much support National Front has.

>German presidential election
Yeah, I heard about Merkel trying to appeal to everyone by not accepting refugee boats recently, I think she's doing that just because the election is nearing honestly.
AfD seems based.

Don't know about the rest, anons should let us know about their preferred candidates.

Make Austria Austria-Hungary again!

Together with Orban Hofer could take Europe by storm!

hows he holding up in the polls, regarding to the same time before last election this year?

But its not that catchy in german

Do Putsch-Chan and AfD-Chan come from the /europol/ general?

i know but we are trying to meme him into a german speaking nations government

there is no uppercase ß
it's GROSSARTIG
...or GROSZARTIG using old spelling rules

>1337 is perhaps rarer than trips.
it's as rare as quints to be exact.

I don't know, but I always assumed they were from the /p/ board of Krautchan since most images with AfD/Putsch chan I've seen are in German. AfD-chan's twitter, too.

Well you can never really count out the possibility of a KC origin. Those guys produce some quality OC, such as Polandball and have popularised widely popular memes like the Proofster and Gondola.

Sorry for being so autistic but the German president is just an representive.
It's the parliament which picks the chancellor

So, Austrians, is there any chance Hofer gets in? Or do we need meme magic?

Hungarian president is elected by the parlament, has no power, Orban will appoint someone.

contributing with a horse meme

So it's federal election that matters really. Good luck to Germans in that case.
KC Sup Forums reminds me a lot of the old Sup Forums Sup Forums before generals, too. Based board.