How would average Americans react if they knew about all white country called Poland...

How would average Americans react if they knew about all white country called Poland? How shocking would this be for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spánverjavígin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Binland 99,1% non-white

>Germany is actually less cucked than both France and Britain

>2014

The average American, isn't sure which one is Poland.

Not so fast, krautkunt. It clearly says 2014.

For now.

We could easily sit at 95%+ too, if not for importing them.

A million non-whites isn't even 2 percent of the population so we're still in the clear.

>serbs
>white

>germans
>white

Not very shocking.

Segregation is still very, very much alive in the United States.

>australians
>human

Is this the Non-Cuck belt of Europe?

The % for Iceland isn't correct
We have too many Poles in this country for it to be that high of a %

>Albania, Romania, Moldova
>white

oke

Italy is NOT 94.9%. This is of course out of date.

>1st place
at least in something

We're with Russia now. You're on your own - and why don't you start by repatriating all those mongos from the UK.

the map clearly says "% of population of European origin".

Meme all you want, but we're still European in every single book you pick up.

Islandia nasze.

>italy
>any more white than me
Certamente, mio amico latino.

"% of european origin" Are you dumb?

How the fuck is this possible, I don't even live in Helsinki or Turku but everytime I go outside see lots of musulmans and niggas

Poles aren't european
They're not even human

>95,9%
>not cucks

BANTZ

>Romania
>not Nordic

They wouldn't care because they know kikes aren't White. Poland is kike central.

It's fucking Hungary. They are bro tier and absolutely based.

I'm a white American from Hawaii and it was nice but weird when I first came here because of all the white people.

my sister is a libtard coal burner piece of trash, and she's living in poland with her cuck polish boyfriend

>mfw you can see exactly where volga germans live in Russia

I don't even know how they count the sandniggers since none of them have ID or permanent address.

>he doesn't know about Orban and Putin

They are just pretending to be "our guys". When Russia will finally attack Hungary will support them from the south.

Would Polish people care if your an anglo saxon white Canadian/ UK/ US/ Australian immigrant living in Poland?

i dont know who made that retarded map with croatia under the orange line, first the turks didnt conquer whole croatia, secondly we ethnicaly cleansed them afterwards and we didnt breed with them like the serbs and bosnians

FUK POLEND

Be a good muslim and honor kill her

United Kingdom is 87.2% despite the fact it includes 95% white Scotland & Wales and 98% white Northern Ireland

England must be around 80% white, literally the least white country in europe, top fucking kek.

>How the fuck is this possible, I don't even live in Helsinki or Turku but everytime I go outside see lots of musulmans and niggas

out of date, pre 2015

Don't believe him. He is just exaggerating things.

YEAH, WELL SOON IT WILL BE EVEN LOWER. HAVE FUN WITH THAT NIG-NOG NIGEL you faggot

said guy, who's sitting on a active volcano, in the middle of fuckin' ocean, cucked by Danish Armed Force. How is your anus today? Fried already?

>implying Russia would attack Poland
>implying Hungary would take any part in it

Do you realize that despite being allied to Germany we didn't let them transport supplies and troops through Hungary in 1939 and took in refugees? Do you realize that Hungarian soldiers switched sides and died for your cause during the Warsaw rebellion?

Then why are you electing Orban who's clearly BFF with Putin? I might like Hungarians but until this guy rules your country I cannot trust you. Sorry.

>slavs
>white

How does this map make any sense?

>sitting on a active volcano, in the middle of fuckin' ocean
Of course, were not fucking pussies
>cucked by Danish Armed Force
The fuck does that even mean
>How is your anus today? Fried already?
No but I can tell that your ass has probably taken a good pounding today

No I fucking swear, everytime I go to city i see nignogs or middle-easterners

Not hordes of them, but you know, enough to ruin your day

He used to be anti-Russian. Then EU got severely cucked and the far-right leaning voters became more and more pro-Russian, so he went along.
But it's not like we could provide any meaningful military aid to the Russians, and he seems to like Poles more than Russians.

lol when i was in italy a few years ago with class, people in my class thought that gypsies came from italy because everybody was brownish

>australians
>not criminals

Before the mass immigration of browns, nobody in West Europe or US considered poles "white"...

It's a very known fact

>Portugal
>white

>Living near Eskimos
>Iceland white
kek

You are a retard.
Hungarians will under no condition help their allies attack Poland, period.
Learn to History, faggot.

>scotcuck trying to divide the UK as always

Yeah and you fucking idiots tried to make it worse by voting for Merkel. I'm Welsh and knowing this shit is so close to me is good enough for me, but not enough for you.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

>Living near mudslimes and Slavs
>Poland white

What?

>this entire thread

Croatia stronger than Serbia.
Let's hear what our neighbour has to say about that.

i'm pretty sure that your mongloid mother taught you a geography and everything you know about a politics came from a message in a bottle, fucken mongloid
how is your raw fish, chang-chong?

What's to slide? Except for Dem indictments there won't be any news until Jan 20. I think you sound like a jew trying to derail our conversation about the importance of preserving the White Race.

slavs are the white master race, other whites are cucks

AHAHAHAHA
Look at this Pole, talking like he's an actual human being
You guys are basically just Russians(white niggers) 1.5 and you only hate them because you see too much of yourselves in them

>Russians are basically just You guys
FTFY

No
Russians came first
Then you Poles

surely, you took all this in formations from old books from Danish Humanitary Aid.

your headcanon doesn't count

I have a really good m8 thats polish. Hoping to visit and next summer and find a pure blonde waifu

don't talk to me, shitskin

Not defending Poles but why do you keep being Denmark's bitch? Get your own military and police.

Poor Bulgaria, i didn't know they have such a considerable Turkish minority. Do they root for Erdogan?

>99.6%

Feelsbrettygud

>Danish Humanitary Aid.
Naw, Danes are non-human scum, they only take and give nothing in return
Everything my country has we gained on our own.

Neither does yours, Poldancer

The fuck are you talking about?
Denmark hasn't had influence over Iceland for over 70 years thanks to Hitlers invasion of Denmark
That man did good things, cucked the Danes and gassed the poles

>Neither does yours
facts don't count now? that's new

>Poldancer

But you count Turks as European.

>99.3%
>slav
>99.3% non-white

Wew

Bold words you inbred cockwaffle.

>facts don't count now? that's new
You have no fact,
you have no tact
Throw out the polish scum
with your waste drum

You're one to talk

you are pretty funny, mongoloid. Who told you that? A mighty ghosts of your mongoloid ancestors?

>Throw out the polish scum
where? your country is full already

Because not even shitskins want to live in those countries.

im so glad we are playing with iceland today so you cucks get rekt

Check the source.

Why do you think my people are Mongoloid?
Celtic sure I guess, Germanic yeah, but Mongoloid?
C'mon son, don't be so retarded

The Atlantic ocean is vast
Then again we can always just repeate en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spánverjavígin

>85%
JFMSU tbqh

They'd probably be shocked that an all white country can be more of a shithole than their most nigger infested states

How would average Americans react if they knoew about the all metal country called Finland? How shocking would this be for them?

>The Atlantic ocean is vast
that doesn't stop people from swimming. and your country was the closest one in sight

This

>Austria
>light blue
They should have looked into the cellars

>that doesn't stop people from swimming. and your country was the closest one in sight
I mean, sure, if you want to die of hypothermia
Unless if you're talking about inuits then no, they've never come here to settle
They're too busy being oppressed by Dane scum

we're too drunk to think about silly things like hypothermia

Spain is now whiter than

>UK
>France
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>Sweden
>Russia

What the fuck happened?

Too busy to realize you're also drowning I bet.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

that didn't stop immigrants from raching your country tho