Holy fuck guys, you need to see this

Holy fuck guys, you need to see this.

Google "berenstein bears". It's not stein anymore, it's stain. We actually fucking made it back to the stain universe.

Meme magic, parallel dimensions and timelines, it's all fucking real. All of it.

It's your fault Hillary lost

Fuck the spelling, we need to talk about Honey Bear. This is some bullshit, I'm reading these books to my kids and I'm like, where did this third fucking bear come from?

Old news

Wait, first the name, now their is a 5th bear!?!

Don't trip me out like that, nigger. I had to do a Google search just to make sure I wasn't going mad.

Also it isn't "looney toones"

I'm sure it was, as the companies musical affiliation wasn't until after Looney Toones was created.

Holy fuck I also thought the elections were the seventh and they turned out to be the eight.

PRAISE KEK

Oh, and Tiny Toon Adventures hasn't changed, as it is the shows spin off.

We've been in the 'stAin' universe for several years now, though? It happened between the late 90's and early 00's if the theory holds true. I remember it as Berenstein so idk what the fuck happened to the 'stEin' universe.

Probably got fucked up because Hillary won lmao

It's called the mandela effect.

It's been around for a while now nigger.

This is true. They are trying a new simulation since in all others with Hillary as president the simulation ends with WW3.

what? seriously?
well shit, he's right!

I remember it being Barenstein bears.

Hannibal Lecter never said "Hello Clarice"

That's not my Hannibal.

stain's;gate

Wait I could have sworn it was Berenstein a few months ago

Autistic cunts.

What are you talking about? We were originally in the stainverse and everyone started freaking out when it changed to stein. That's where a ton of the jew memes came from, remember?

Just coming out of a cave or just some autistic little kid? I'm going to report you for being underage here.

Huh... I remember it the exact opposite. I remembered it as Stein, then it switched to Stain and I freaked out. I don't think I was originally in the stainverse because I always remembered it as Berenstein.

I never even saw the abundance of jew memes which makes me a little sad. I feel like I got gypped lmao

>IM NOT WRONG REALITY HAS LITERALLY CHANGED MUH KIDNEYS MOVED
fuck off

Human beings are just stupid when it comes to spelling.

I always remember pronouncing it "stain" but thought it was spelled "stein."

Mandela effect isn't real.