"We should thank Hillary for her great service! I mean that sincerely!"

They got him, guys.

This is what happens when they reveal aliens to you and show you how powerless you actually are.

Or he could hit her when she does not expect it.

that face looks more like: "shit i actually won, what now?"

Trump should assert himself as MAGA emperor and get this show started.

Yeah, that is a sentiment shared by no modern American president. Trump pretended to have a plan with the first 100 days shit. He realizes Pence is the real president and he is an empty suit.

There are riots because kids are butthurt over her losing their first election. Not the best time.

no kidding, Trump looks like he shit a brick.

why are they only showing the riots in the media?

why ain't they showing all the celebrations and parties held because of his flawless victory?

This, desu, he's probably playing nice so either A: she doesn't flee to Qatar lol or B: Obama doesn't pardon her or some nonsense

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes more aggressively after her once he's officially sworn in

You could say she brought an end to government corruption because she was so bad at it. We thank her for being so incompetent with ther corruption.

This is how Trump always looks though. When he isn't being high energy, or attempting to rouse a crowd up, he puts on this empty stone-cold look.

I've seen him do this in the past during interviews. I don't know why he does it but he does.

You do realize Mike Pence is picking the cabinet and is filling it with lobbyists and GOP insiders. He is draing the swap to relocate it to the white House.

Ann said that Trump is brilliant and won't let that happen.
Chill!

Globalists own the media. Payed for with many a pizza party.

You know he said that before his talk with Obama right?

link where?

oh... its just another 1 post by this id...

It's called being polite

i hope you know all you concern shills aren't going to persuade anyone here.
fuck off

Nah, man! Poor dude was spooked because Chimpama asked him to fuck Michelle to make it official who was the cuck

This is some new liberal talking point, I'm seeing this everywhere today. They use one frame of video where trump looks bored and try to discredit him

Guliani is already waffling on prosecuting Hillary. The energy to investigate has dropped to zero.

Think about it. They WANT a Civil war.

Msnbc, Fox, Cnn...they WANT a Civil war. Its ratings to them.
They will feel different when metal objects start flying around
at 3000 fps. I mean think of the chaos and the rape.

The rape is gonna be soooo fuckin fun

Obama confirmed to him that Hillary has parkinson's and will die soon.

>The rape is gonna be soooo fuckin fun
back 400 plus years it was all about
kill men, rape women and children, then kill them too

great old times

This

I hope ayylmaos are real

READ THIS:

Trump's game is air tight. Every time someone bends the knee to him, willingly or unwillingly he says something nice about them. He did this throughout the primaries, it's what he does.

If you notice he brutalizes the press when they slander him but when they admit they're wrong about him he gives them a pat on the head. It's positive reinforcement and promotes capitulation of his opposition. He's a smart man, get used to it.

he learned that the bubble economy that has been propped up so long by the fed after the 07-08 crash is about to crash again, and he will take the blame for it

>The rape is gonna be soooo fuckin fun
have you seen what they look like?

Unless you're a fag, in that case you'll find plenty of feminine boys

they are, sadly. They want this whole planet as a soul farm.

Using jew reptilian puppets on the ground, an a huge legion of greys on the astral plane, and nasty reptilians and enemy angels sitting on the top. It's horrifying breh.

You don't want this red pill.

When you step into the arena with Trump, he will utterly decimate you. However, once participants concede and are no longer in the arena with him, they are no longer his competitor and he will greet them with open arms.

do you honestly think he's going to go WWE on her after his victory?

I know some people would like that but the media would crucify him for it. Saying nice things about your opponent after you beat him is called class. even if its absolutely false.

It ain't just one.

Every president does that, Even the good ones like Kennedy.

24 frames per second, how long is the video? Go fuck yourself, get back to your secret Facebook group