"Earlier today a number of Black freshman students at Penn were added to a racist GroupMe message that appears to be...

"Earlier today a number of Black freshman students at Penn were added to a racist GroupMe message that appears to be based in Oklahoma.

The account contains violent, racist and thoroughly repugnant images and messages."
Does this necessary warrant the FBI and an investigation? I don't understand why these people just don't block these assholes and forget about it. I don't know I might be insensitive but I don't think it warrants what my university is now trying to do. Just got an e-mail that they are now working with the FBI.
Is this really that serious?

Unless they show proof (a picture of them being added in the group or the group existing) then this is just another made up story.

Any proof of that group actually existing?

SAE is a frat here at Penn

Yes.

Imagine if it were against white people. You'd be screaming to the law to protect you.

Looks to me like its one of the liberals trying to start a fire.

but should it warrant this

Can you imagine being the Vice Provost (whatever that is) and have to deal with crying college kids all day because somebody posted something mean on the internet.

Dude is over reacting. He has never done a Google hangout with his friends before?

The university has to do that. They are legally obligated for the safety of the students on campus.

Safety from the internet? These people did not directly threaten them. They called them niggers. My question is directed at the line between a hate crime and just people being mean...

I hope that you were behind seven proxies when you did it, OP.

Has Sup Forums started to post their own false flags on Twitter? The ones the sjws are creating are getting annoying.

Hi I'm a senior undergraduate at UPenn.

Ask me anything about the situation I guess.

I've gotten 5 e-mails about this from the administration, including the University President, yesterday alone, apologizing and making a huge deal about this and assuring that the faculty will be there with counseling for any of the students affected by this, etc.

And my boss at my work-study job got angry and called it a hate crime and said "I hope they expel the fucking kid" but he's kind of an SJW so it's understandable.

Ah! I'm not the only person at Penn that feels this way. Shit

alright you dumb ass, imagine some invites you and people in your class to a lynching because you happen to look a particular way. It's not free speech, it's you being threatened

Nice false flagging

From Provost Vincent Price, Vice Provost Valarie Swain-Cade McCoullum, and Vice Provost for Education Beth Winkelstein

To Students, faculty and staff

Re: Statement to the Penn Community

Wednesday afternoon at University Council, President Amy Gutmann issued the following statement:

“This Presidential campaign was one of the most bitter, divisive and hurtful in American history. Whoever won, millions of people were going to be terribly troubled by the results. The American people have now voted, and it is our duty to respect the outcome. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation or citizenship, everyone needs to be heard and respected. I fervently believe that the diversity of America and its welcoming heart make this country great.

It is my hope that ideals that we hold dear at Penn -- inclusion, civic engagement and constructive dialogue – will guide our nation's new administration, and that they will work hard to ensure opportunity, peace and prosperity for every person and every group that together form the diverse mosaic of the United States."

As a diverse university community committed to values of inclusiveness and open expression, we have the opportunity to draw strength from each other, listen to and support each other, and work constructively to address the complex and divisive issues facing our country and our world.

We realize that this is an already stressful time of the semester. We have met with our undergraduate deans, and are reaching out to our graduate deans as well, to ensure our academic leadership in the schools is in communication with our faculties, so that they are conscious of the challenges some of our students are facing, and so that we can help provide all our students with the resources they need. Please know that colleagues in resource centers and offices continue to offer support, including the Vice Provost for University Life, the Chaplain, and the Vice Provost for Education

are they really scared of a lynching..... on campus..... in a predominately black neighborhood.... in philadelphia... come on i know youre smarter than that you fat cunt

FALSE FLAG

This is the e-mail that was sent to all the students when Clinton lost.

For once I have to agree that if there really is a group called "Nigger Lynching" which claims to want to lynch all the incoming black freshmen, it would be irresponsible of the faculty to ignore this.

Why the hell they're sending out so many constant e-mails repeatedly reminding us all it exists and getting people riled up about it I don't know.

What are the chances this is another black student pulling a false flag?

I bet you it's black dudes doing this trying to incite more race wars.

I know that, I was just asking about the hype this is getting and the FBI getting involved. My question was aimed at the level of attention this was getting and if it was warranted.

how?

>tfw this wave of liberal temper tantrums and false flags will be the end of SJWs

It sounds like a false flag, yeah, but nobody here will believe that.

This university made giant cardboard naked women grabbing their vaginas to protest the "grab the pussy" comment and hung them all around campus in high places with the words "Vote for Clinton. Stop Trump. We are Watching." on them.

Also professors here, some of them, are even canceling midterms and offering special counseling and therapy sessions for students as a response to Clinton losing.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I knew my university leaned liberal when I entered it but this is just coddling and downright absurd.

Reasonably high I guess. But the administration will never tell who did it even when they find him/her and nobody here, even the very few Trump supporters I know, would probably believe it. If it is a false flag, it's only going to lead to more crazy protests.

The last few protests here have embarrassed me a lot. The tour groups walking around campus have to see giant cardboard cutouts of naked women "grabbing their pussies" among SJWs shouting and proclaiming to "stop trump!" etc.

I think you're right, it's not.

How the fuck do you get the entire freshman year nigger roster added to a group, you need access to their names, numbers and race. Dindus might have normal names so just having their name isnt enough. Nobody would use trumps name for this group. Its just a fake gay false flag

Good that the FBI does get involved so we figure out its a fucking nigger.

Well actually we have both a group Facebook group for each class which could be used pretty easily and the Penn Directory which anyone can use to look up any student. It's not impossible. Maybe very difficult to get perfect, but not at all impossible to get most of them on a list.

FALSE
L
A
G

This is an obvious false flag. This "GroupMe" was probably created 5 minutes before the mass additions happened in some SJW's dorm room at Penn. Have ANY of these post-Trump election "hate crimes" been shown to be real? This is just another false flag being vomited onto the internet by a disgruntled SJW.

Yes. A black student would rightfully fear for their lives in this case.

>le falseflag
Literally radical muslim vs moderate muslims. You are exactly the same.

Yep
>anything that makes my side look bad isn't real!

"The adding of names of Black freshman to the outrageous
white supremacist web site GroupMe is an atrocity which we condemn
unequivocally and wholeheartedly! "

>penn
>using the wrong "too"
they've really dropped the standards

No they wouldn't.

They really, really have.

The president and the rest of the administration say literally whatever they have to to quell their black students. You should have seen them during the BLM protests. They will say whatever they think will make students feel better. They don't mean a word of it and the president always seems really insincere.

>not wishing the FBI to unveil a false flag operation orchestrated by white liberals

If anything you should contribute to the investigation

whatcha doin rabbi

Just found out you need a Penn Login to get the phone numbers of these students. For the GroupME you need their phone numbers, that means someone from Penn gave them the numbers.

I'm literally shaking.

Capability and intent

why

When they actually attack niggers then yes argue that point. Right now this some fucker in Isis is probably looking another Christian

>accept everyone no matter what

won't accept nigger lynching

Lurk more

>Oklahoma

ayy my state is alright. day of the rope is coming, faggots.

Why is it so hard to treat your fellow human beings with the respect you want?

yes it warrants an fbi investigation because i 100% guarantee some sheboon will get caught for trying to falseflag

The only people in society that have the right to fear for their life are straight white males. They openly advocate our demise and ignore our plight. I wish it would all just end already.

Human stupidity knows no bounds.