Trump Cock For Jlaw

>“Is this the stark reality?," asked Lawrence. "It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you’re not a man? Is that what we just learned? The country was founded on immigration and today the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognised and respected are white men.”

>“If you’re a woman and you’re worried that no matter how hard you work or how much you learn, there will always be a glass ceiling, then I don’t really know what to say. I don’t know what I would tell my daughter if I were you. Except to have hope. To work for the future.“We’re all allowed to be sad that the present isn’t what we thought it was. But we mustn’t be defeated. We will keep educating ourselves and working twice as hard as the man next to us because we know now that it is not fair.”

Why does every celebrity eventually become a retarded liberal?

>Men make more than us
>It's hard being a woman

Does it land them more roles, make them more money or make it easier to pander to people? Am I missing something?

>inb4 Jews

Why are Californian stars so perfect?

I want to move to California where everything is plastic and eternal and perfect.

I just want to also point out that Jlaw got her start as a 14 year old when some random creep took her picture then got her an acting role.

A woman who was hired because she was some guy's loli is complaining about equality and men having it easier.

Become? Her rural shtick was just that. Amusing that she wears dresses that would fit right in in the Hunger Games Capital style. JL had great potential as an actress and has done some good work but just like Scarlet Johannsen she has bought into her own hype far too much. Perhaps Winter's Bone will remain the height of her acting ability.

>Why are Californian stars so perfect?
>a pudgy blob
>perfect

just look at her face, she doesnt even have facial features, they were drawn with makeup.

White male here with a message to Jlaw: Pay my bills?

They're just saying what their PR rep is telling them to say.

>coming from a cunt that got rich because of jews
Fuck her, she can rot in hell.

and the academy award for least self-aware person goes to....

>Woman makes history but doesn't fit narrative so she's ignored
"""PROGRESSIVES"""

>Go out and tell the world how stupid you are.

It's this Lena Dunham squad. She's good friends with Lena and Lena has reached out to a lot of celebrities because she's disgusting, no one wants her and she wants attention.

At least I can only assume that's what Lena's main problem is.

Whites are a minority in California. The majority of """women""" you see in California are obese mongrels.

PR reps should be telling them not to say anything as she just alienated white men. And lets face it, many white men watch her movies because they want to fuck her and niggers and spics are too poor to pay for a ticket.

>inb4 Jews
But user, I...

When they let kids into their world, they abuse them to the point of Stockholm syndrome. The ones who completely comply are allowed to live, while those who want out are sacrificed to their heathen gods.
When adults are allowed in, greed and occult brainwashing make them complicit to everything happening around them. If they talk, they die. If they want out, they die. If they get out without dying, their character is assassinated and they're made to look like complete whackjobs like Dave Chappelle.

Never met someone from Slovenia. Maybe you would be liked around here.

she has pretty nice naked body

Fun fact: our next First Lady is from Slovenia.

What does she want? What do any of the feminists want? Have they made demands or just complain that things could be better for them? If they want equal pay then just refresh the equal pay act thing so they think theyve won. Other than that i dont know what they could be asking for. Unless they want to restrict mens rights to further themselves. Then in that case i see why were slow playing this.

>millionaires complaining about oppression

They really don't get how ridiculous they look

I guarantee her entire family, including her mom, voted Trump back in Kentucky lmao

What if celebrities are saying all this shit cause the jewish puppeteers that got them their jobs are threatening them to say this shit?

I love how leftists are talking about being "qualified" for presidency, but they elected Obama the community organizer with less than 2 years of experience in the senate.

Every celeb whining about Trump should be forced to live in some 3rd world shithole for a year.

Commie whore, it will b comfy when she's a washed up has-been.

>wall
>recession

Being on television does not somehow make you intelligent.

It's the worst thing we do is idolize celebrity and look to them for political and social commentary.

The same ratio of smart:dumbfuck applies to celebrities and we just ignore it.

This one, is obviously a dumbfuck.

If you think this election was about gender/sex you are very sorely mistaken-- and have learned nothing about life with this election cycle.

Dig deep bitch, dig deep and find the actual reasons people didn't vote for your candidate.

Who even takes this slut seriously anymore?

>you will never hold JLaw on the sofa at home in her crushing moments of self-doubt away from the cameras, when the carefully crafted facade crumbles a bit and she thinks she's no good, never feel her still tear-wet face slide down towards your groin, sniffling

Why live?

They pander to beaners and niggers, cause they are the only ones who still go to the cinema.

what is this "glass ceiling" she's talking of? $46 million per year?

stfu you stuck up cunt. you make more than 95% of these men you're talking about and all your worth is given to you because of your looks, which took no work from you.

The problem is there has never been a woman who actually worked hard, and more importantly produced a lot. Carly Fiorna married a HP exec. Meg WIttman is a fucking JEW. Neither are there on merit as Trump is.
You can be oppressed when you are a quota hire. You shouldnt be even in the elite you didnt make the cut.

I still don't understand what anyone means by this and hearing retarded leftists argue that you wouldn't let a roadworker perform surgery on you is a completely misguided analogy. The presidency is at its core an administrative/management position where being an issue based expert is less important than possessing the ability to delegate to the right people and provide the charisma necessary to create strong enough coalitions to actually get shit done. Being a policy wonk is not a box a person needs to check to be an effective president.

What
The
Fuck

> >“Is this the stark reality?," asked Lawrence. "It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you dont suck Harvey Weinstein's cock, you dont get to be an A-list actress? Is that what we just learned? The Hollywood was founded on sucking jew cock and today the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognised and respected are the kikes.”

>a "Canadian" pretending not to know anything about Chinese working practices

C'mon, lad...

>It's a millionaire who lives in a golden bubble thinking she can lecture the middle and working class episode

>It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you’re not a man? Is that what we just learned?
No, we learned that Americans are more than willing to vote for a female candidate, but she didn't get in because of the electoral system.

fuck off jew
TRump won the pop vote

She's from Kentucky.

Any proof?

>they let trump win to incite this 'le broken le system' into minds of plebs
>system will be changed so plebs directly choose president
>kikes rejoice, because plebs are laughably easy to manipulate

they traded ONE presidential term to rule FOREVER afterwards

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I need to get an IT job in Cali so I can move there! I would really have to stand out in some way to become interesting... I'll start building a portfolio full of AI-related projects, deep learning, I think Silicon Valley has a hard-on for that kind of thing now.

Eh, I understand this though, it's like expecting a birthday check from your grandma to be $100, but when you get it it's only $10.

It's better than nothing, sure, but it's still disappointing

Cause the jews own their body and soul, without the jews they are nothing, they got whole of hollywood in their hands.

> I would really have to stand out in some way to become interesting... I'll start building a portfolio full of AI-related projects, deep learning,
>california

better start building a portfolio of you having gay sex, gay interracial sex, cuck sex etc.

Is he died?

I would, but I can't. I'm married and faithful.

That can only work if youre an unqualified minority user. hence TRUMP

>pander to jews
>get work in hollywood

Then stay the fuck out from california, these people would corrupt you and your wife to the bone.

Learn photoshop

Thanks for reminding us of how many underage kids are on here.

She's incredibly sexy. Damn.

>Why does every celebrity eventually become a retarded liberal?
That's the thing. You don't become a celebrity if you're not liberal. You won't get any work in Hollywood if you're a republican unless you're already some legend.

>Am I missing something?

Yeah, you're missing SJW Jews that make them think everyone wants to make their lives a nightmare, never let them be great at their jobs, and that they need all the pity SJWs offer.

What Lawrence misses is that she should've answer her daughter "wtf were you just cucked by SJWs? You are great and you can get even more great. You can overcome anything using science and your intelligence. Even if crazy and unbelievable things happen we will love you and support you and you _will_ succeed."

Its the (((environment))) they live in. They literally drown in it...much like college.
In this case, if you hold conservative views and vocal about it, your career is essentially over.

They don't, it's just the done thing to say it.

shes super ugs when not camera angled n makeups to hell n back
typical gross jew genetics that tons of surgery cant hide

How does Trump suddenly not support equal pay and equal rights? How can anyone spout off such unsubstantiated shit to the masses and think they're doing good in the world?

>Makes more money than 99% of people that voted for trump
>Calls them shit and tells then they're privileged

Did he died?

>working twice as hard as the man next to us

How are they allowed to say stuff like this? Fucking insaine. Most of the work that women do is actually completely useless and these jobs only exist because men do all the real work.

>How does Trump suddenly not support equal pay and equal rights?
I thought he does. Any citations?

you will get paid like a man
when you do as good a job

>men make more than us
>it's hard being a woman

Says the women that makes millions of dollars playing pretend in front of a camera while men die on the job.

"is there still a glass ceiling?"
>literally has more awards than any man you could pick off the street
>literally makes thousands more than other actors because she's her and she's played a strong female a few times

I guess there still is a glass ceiling.

>rights are recognised and respected are white men

The original immigrants you mean?

>I want to move to California

60% of Californian women look like pic related

>perfect
she is wearing a literal mask of makeup
she is ugly and below average without it

>the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognised and respected are white men.
hahahaha

Isn't that a tl; dr for "we won't give you surplus money just for you being a female. Female is not a condition, it shouldn't be compensated"?

Women are shit leaders anyways. You can't find a single good women leader. All my managers in work that were women were shit at it. They let their emotions get in the way too much. They don't know how to play politics without getting petty. Women just need to realize this.

>cabbage patchface
>perfect
Wow I have better standards than a Slovenia.

You don't get to participate in political discourse when you have videos of you sucking dick on the internet. Opinion totally invalidated.

>The country was founded on immigration
Wrong, it was founded on white immigration.

hollywood quickly blacklists any conservatives.
It's very hard for multimillionaires to relate to workers.

I'd hit it. Even if she is a filthy SJW.

I'd probably also buy her a steak dinner and then never call her.

as bad as that looks, it could have been infinitely worse. Still probably died but at least they can have an open casket.

On a side note this is what happens when you outsource you're work to the third world. No OSHA, no safety concerns what so ever. I'm sure the shop manager had his buddy making 2 bucks a day scoop him up.

I'm a Slav. Does that count as a minority?

unsecured clothing while working with rotating machinery

AKA nerve gas

Shut up and send some more twat selfies to cloud storage!

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

This is quite frankly the line you have to tow to succeed in (((Hollywood))). It's what the culture is. Remember, the majority of white women actually voted for Trump.

dude he got fed through that thing like linguine

Nu-uh. Potus is the supreme governing force over the world and can spout geysers of hellfire from their fingernails.

Seriously though, I've been trying to hammer this exact point to all sides. The left seems to have a harder time grasping this concept though, I've found.

w-what
surely hollywood is just another industry full of people just trying to make money, some bad, some good, most of them normal.

Value for money, though.

this

>On a side note this is what happens when you outsource you're work to the third world. No OSHA, no safety concerns what so ever.
Yeah because they're not pussies.

She looked 30 in her early 20s and she looks 40 now

>"It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you’re not a man?
No you fucking retard the stark reality is
a) People are pissed off at the establishment
b) people are pissed off at corruption
c) people are pissed off at the regressive leftists like yourself

Your memes have no effect on the Jews, Sweden.

Considering she herself is from Louisville (and if her parents still live there), not so sure. Louisville and Lexington were the only blue counties in KY.
t. KY expat

>this country was founded on immigration

this country was founded by a room full of white men, which you are all sure to remind us everytime you need to complain about the Constitution

>60%
Califag here. The number is waaaaayyyyy higher than 60%.

>It's hard being a woman
>mfw

I'd love to see how these people would react if they really knew how much of a pin in the ass life as a man can be.
If americans want a female president, they should not nominate the most corrupt, dishonest and least likable person in american politics.

i would vote for a woman as president, but why vote for the single most corrupt woman/ one of the few psychopatic woman politicians?
can anyone honestly come up with a less qualified woman for president?