Alex Jones received a phone call from Donald Trump thanking him for the work they did

Alex Jones received a phone call from Donald Trump thanking him for the work they did.

This was after phoning dignitaries and other world leader.
How do you feel about this?

I'm sure Sup Forums would've got a call if we had a representative. (not saying that we should, but in theory).

youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM
youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiQ8nLScpM
youtube.com/watch?v=ctsOXQ6BIsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like InfoWars is the new media

Is this real life

We did it for the good, not for him. Besides before joining the job, we knew there was no name or recognition for us.

dont know why but jones is best man alive for me

i think it is best to not have any association with this board.
Even though most of us don't honestly mean most of what we say here, it still sounds pretty fucked up

He called and thanked Herman Cain for his support as well. In fact before Trump ran he asked Herman for advice and it was Herman that told Trump to be ready for the women claiming they were raped. It was Cain's advice to be ready to counter sue them for false charges and that shut them up very quickly.

All this time, Alex Jones was right. All the people who called him a retarded conspiracy theorists have to come to terms with this. He was right, you were wrong. Fucking glorious.

We're so desensitized that any normal people who came to this place would lose their mind

This is funnier if you imagine they're in the same room sitting across from each other

Broken clock etc..
Trump should have no association with a guy who literally thinks the NWO is puting stuff in the water to make frogs gay. Fuck conspiracy shit, you guys almost lost is the election with the spirit cooking crap

You obviously never watched his videos. The guy accurately predicted the whole election.
About the ``NWO'' stuff, I'd urge you to read up on Soros and the Bilderberg Group.

Kek. Alex Jones is based as fuck.

Hilarious how Trump personally called him (if true).

we are the dark horses.
the ones in the shadows do not care about recognition. only results.

I have noticed Alex is going full jesustard lately.
its a huge turnoff.

Hey guys I have hypothyroidism and am too lazy to go to the doctor to renew my prescription.
If I take super male vitality will that balance my thyroid levels. I also sometimes take Ritalin, but Alex Jones' description makes SMV sound like Adderall^20. Has anyone tried it and can confirm that it's not too powerful of a drug to safely take?

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM

Suddenly I want to buy one of his water filters

Based black man. Kek is pleased.

>yfw the box has been opened

Back in January of February I dreamt that Donald Trump was in Serbia and he came to me and shook my hand, it was so good

Trump-sama doesn't need to know about us. We were his silent guardians.. his watchful protectors

if pol was a person, we would have gotten it

Based Water Filter Salesman

I shall have a glass of pic related in your honor

Digits would be in order

Most Jews are okay

KEK is Will

Alex Jones now IS part of the establishment

>President Trump interview with Alex Jones
Holy KEK

yes, they are

Did you just find out who Alex Jones is this election?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E

Brain force and secret 12 are the products I'm planning to buy. Should I get anything else?

I won $1200 on Trumps victory
I want to support Infowars since I consumed A LOT of their stuff

Have you bought anything from them you can recommend?
Are the health products good or just placebo?

Alex Jones is the Sup Forums rep th0

I hope one day I can meet Trump

If he ever acknowledges memes/internet support he'll probably go the safe route and thank "reddit"

but we'll know who he's really thanking

Senpai...Do you think we will get another visit from Eric Trump ever again?

They'd know about Sup Forums but it's too hot an item.

So yeah, you're known, you're liked, but you must be forever an outsider.......beats becoming like Reddit.

is Alex Jones an absolute madman?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

This is great. Donald Trump is a real patriot.

t. Scandinavian Oil Merchant

Buy water filters

Become an alpha male.

the water is sorta fucked bro you cant say it isnt

What a based man.

Is there a chance that we can get Trump to thank us? Maybe infowars will allow people to message them and ask questions to Trump when he's there.

We can ask something like

>"Mr. President Elect, do you believe your election was benefited by meme magic?"

someone put a MAGA red hat on Alex in this one please

That's pretty awesome

It's for the vast majority of viewers who are christians. I'm not sure if he's serious about it.

I dont trust most of his products however after looking at the ingredients and hearing from anons who have tried it the only thing I'd try would be brainforce. An user in a thread a few days ago said he doesnt need coffee anymore when he takes it.

But male vitality etc seems like snake oil

Trump should access 4san and post a unique photo before leaving.
That would be cool and all. However, he should go to a board that is family friendly like Sup Forums or something. I don't want more normies in Sup Forums.

Alex Jones is like an anime character.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

Meme saved

If he ever comes to Singapore I'm taking a day off work to camp out wherever he is and give him a big fucking thumbs-up

He is a Jew that has defected against their order.

Sup Forums has turned into /y/ now

my sides

>Republicans love WikiLeaks and InfoWars now

2016 has been a weird year.

Secret 12. Vitamin b-12 is great.

There's also vitamin mineral fusion, a multivitamin.Nothing snake oil about these basic vitamins. I'd steer clear of silver bullet though, or you might turn blue.

That is because Alex is the fucking man! Been watching him for 15 years now and HE IS ALMOST ALWAYS RIGHT

Even we had a rep and he knew what some of us did, he'd never acknowledge us openly, and honestly it makes sense. Alex is one thing, we're another entirely. Can't hold that against him. We're "that guy" who does shit but no one ever hears his name.

NAAM (Not An Argument Man) gave us credit though.

Who knows, maybe that thank you post from DJT really was him.

He knows.

No dude - the supermale vitality works. It's fucking awesome. Start with 1/2 dose

>I'm sure Sup Forums would've got a call if we had a representative
No, without even going into if Sup Forums had even helped him, he wouldn't want to associate himself with a place like this.

KEK bless you Aussie user

Info Wars supplements are memes.

topkek

All hail Primarch Alex Jones!

That's amazing to be honest.
Imagine how fucking butthurt the mainstream media has to be over this.

When you see spiritcooking, you're an idiot if you don't recognize who is the enemy and who is truth. Come back to Jesus bro.

Same, I'd travel to meet the guy

They are. They also seem to be worried, because not being able to pull in exclusive presidential interviews will fuck up their ratings a lot

He's right. Just not the way he thinks he is.

Why aren't you naming the jews, Alex?

Why was Dr Duke the one guest you weren't constantly interrupting and speaking to, Alex?

He looks so shit for a 42 year old

I really like Alex now, I was skeptical, but I can tell he really wants what's best for America.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

he's so woke it must keep him awake at night

a young looking 50 year old metrosexual liberal who worries most about which color tie to wear, is nothing to be envious of

A FB friend, Nam vet, biker, massive shit poster, early Trump supporter w/ a big following got an email as well, thanking him.

Please stay anti-Turk, pro-Assad. I'm so worried about the neocon retards surrounding him.

checked

I bought 3 bottles of Brain Force on election night because they were on sale for about $11, normal price is something like 30 or 40. We'll see what happens.

Personally I would buy some seeds, like the Survival Seed Vault, and learn how to garden and farm. You will learn a skill and support Infowars at the same time.

Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver is cool.

I would buy one of his water filters, or maybe just get a Big Berkey.

holy fuck

i'm in tears

I won 3400 on the election.

Feels good man.

Does this mean Trump will end chemtrails and stop making the frogs gay?

Hillarious

I doubt it. He's going to go back to conspiracy theories once real life normalizes and the meme magic subsides.

>ITS RAPE
>ITS BILL CLINTON
>IT SAYS RAPE

This always gets me keking

It would be REALLY funny if so much of what he said was NOT true.

The frogs may be saved. But you had better talk to your government and neighbors (Sweden) if you don't want to be raped genocided by mudskins

he's fucking crazy but once he calms down he can have a real debate like a normal well-adjusted human being

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiQ8nLScpM

It's almost too. Two thirds of the frogs in Houston are already bisexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctsOXQ6BIsg

2500€ here with a 400€ bet.
I'm actually kinda sad I didn't bet more, at one point I was willing to put up to 5k on Trump.

Yeah, because Flint, Michigan has such great water....................................

What's the music playing in the background?

The people that Alex Jones had on his show over the years were right.