youtu.be/R6ZMYg6nAsw
encyclopediadramatica.se/M00t's_GamerGate_Sellout
clintonfoundation.org/blog/2014/02/19/social-media-social-impact
slaveryfootprint.org/my-footprint#results
madeinafreeworld.com/members
lolibeauty.com/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY THE FUCK ARE MODS DELETING EVERY PODESTA/PIZZA/EYES WIDE OPEN THREAD

Probably because you guys keep talking about the same evidence over and over. Do something with it or give up

Because the speculation is ridiculous. Sure they're fucked up and they need professional investigation, but it's all tin foil shit now.

because they were bought a long time ago, and the volunteer mods are cucked as fuck. visit 8pol, relevant info there, don't expect any of these faggots here to give insight. Godspeed, and make sure to lurk a few years before you post. we'll know you're new.

because they're bought

because swaggit is a pedo

bump

youtu.be/cNg6ekNZgzs What the fuck? This shit is linked from an actor listed here, youtu.be/R6ZMYg6nAsw Someone else please check in on this! This is freaking me the fuck out!

Maybe because your threads are spam at this point. You guys have been milling over and posting the same "evidence" for 7 days now.

You aren't the fucking fbi. You don't have the resources to solve this case.

These.

It's just a huge dead end. Unless people are willing to actually go into these places and start playing undercover and shit there's nothing else we can do now.

You faggots lost me when you thought a Munchkin breeding forum was a secret pedo hideout, because the abbrev. for Munchkin is MK and it made you think it had something to do with MK Ultra.

At that point I was like JUST...

The computer guys are fucking around with the steganography angle right now. But that's beyond me.

the infiltrated months ago when people were applying to be janitors they knew all of this was coming, which i have been saying for months

>WHY THE FUCK ARE MODS DELETING EVERY PODESTA/PIZZA/EYES WIDE OPEN THREAD

The same reason they were banning people mentioning Fishy Ben and the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

encyclopediadramatica.se/M00t's_GamerGate_Sellout

Post info graphics..! I love the big one with summarizing connections. Even though there still need so many modifications on that. In threads they reveals some serious bounds that are not included clearly in that.

Good, it was about time, no one can take any more of this autism

Its time to realize Clinton only funded a portion of CTR.

The jews have invested tens of millions into them and continue to do so.

how many seconds until this thread gets sent to the glue factory?

if it's just a dead end, why aren't the mods letting it die out on its own like any other talking point?
Why outright delete threads?

they moved to

/r/pizzagate/

Sup Forums is being DDOS'ed because of those threads

KEEP DIGGING NIGGERS THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER.
WE MADE IT TO BERLIN BUT THE JAPS ARE STILL BOMBING US WITH HENTAI PILLOWS AND HITLER FLED TO THE MOON.
WE DEFENDED HELMS DEEP AND DESTROYED ISENGARD BUT FUCKING SAURON AND HIS MINIONS ARE STILL OUT THERE.

>/r/pizzagate/
what is this? infinite chan?

reddit.com/r/pizzagate
anons got forced off Sup Forums into reddit to do their research on this.

FUCK! Now i need to lurk on reddit.
I fucking hate that..

I would rather be on Sup Forums too but the shilling is so intense now.

Then join the 8 Chan threads.

bump

Went here: clintonfoundation.org/blog/2014/02/19/social-media-social-impact

then it linked me to:
slaveryfootprint.org/my-footprint#results

which linked me to the shop here:
madeinafreeworld.com/members

Now WTF is the name of that beauty kit?!
Now scroll over the 2 kids jumping into the lake. WHAT THE FUCK.

That leads to lolibeauty.com/# for me, I'm getting bad vibes from that too.

I can't seem to load the website, what happens when you scroll over the kids?

fuck they are erasing it. fuck.

Oh like the 50 ctr threads nuking the board right now that the mods won't touch?
Fuck off

I briefly saw the website, hovering over child showed a logo that sort of resembled the concentric hearts in the FBI symbols file.
Can't get the page to load with the kids again for some reason.

Here is what you get when you scroll over the kids jumping in the lake.

>yfw this selection cycle exposes so much corruption that it finally opens pol/s eyes to Sup Forums corruption.

>Our (((system))) thinks y0ur post is Sp/\m, please convert and try again.
Let's migrate to Eightchan and stay there.