Drumpf supporters will defend this

Drumpf supporters will defend this.

>Listening to the cries of the conquered

No Mercy.

We take everything now.

Actually that's not a bad idea op
#blaxit

FPBP

Sure, I'm sure a rabbi probably did this. Plus this was the plan all along obviously, once trump wins then hate crimes won't be punishable obviously

Only 8? That's quite a reduction considering 40% of trannies attempt suicide. (sauce: Mil0)

White people tagging, especially baseball dugouts that black people don't even set foot in?
K

>85% chance some lefty was the one who did it.

>MAKE WHITE
>AMERICA AGAIN

>that tweet

8 trans suicides in three days is an average statistic. I don't think Trump has anything to do with that.

>some graffiti is proof that liberals were right
Holy shit, nobody cares.

>make white america again

I bet any real nazi would not go around painting swastikas.

It's counter productive to their cause.

>mfw the MSM is promoting all this "pro-Trump" graffiti, when it's unclear who was even behind it, while ignoring mobs of anti-Trump causing mass destruction on video

Make White America Again?

Have you heard of SMR?

fpbp

Do they go around making graffiti swastikas?

That looks like anti-trump graffiti to me. Wasn't "Make America White Again" what all the Liberals were saying when they claimed Trump was literally Hitler? Why the fuck would a Trump supporter use a slogan that was used to mock Trump?

First post best post

Tolerant Swedes will defend this.

Im not entertaining that a trump supporter did this, but remember the basket of deplorables comment?

No. Source.

:^]]]]]]]]]]]

>implying Trump supporter actually did that.

B T F O
T
F
O
_____ __SALTY TEARS
FOR HUNDRED YEARS

This picture has never been more relevant than these past few days on Sup Forums