What's Sup Forumss new endgame?

You Americans got what you wanted.

I know that most of you are joyful and smirk at the thought that Sup Forums was able to bring the system down; you accomplished the impossible.

But what now?

You guys memed Trump into the oval office. This is a feat nobody could ever see coming. Every fucking media outlet is asspained like never before. Famous people going apeshit and sharing their feelings on the matter, talkshow hosts going apeshit..

You went through hoops to get shit done, and it paid off.

What is your new goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6tFBz8PWI
youtube.com/watch?v=LLob7jXzLHA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now... we go for France

Joining the marines as soon as I clean out my piss.

Going to MAGA

make the world great again
restore power back to the people, distribute wealth
stop geopolitical wars innocent people suffer from

A life dedicated to good will, volunteering, and peace.

DESTROY ISRAEL

SAVE EUROPE

Good plans all arounds.

Right wing death squads

Crush Trump president without survivors.

Not kike lover should live.

Sup Forums will always be a "anti" board

Trump was never the endgame, just one of the phases. Sup Forums endgame has always been, and will always be, the day of the rope.

We have influenced the world in ways we couldn't ever imagine, social media managed to bypass all the lobbying and subversion by the globalists and now the flames of hope are getting bigger. More and more movements across Europe starting from the east will rise. And we may just see the shift we need in political power, Europe's situation is more complicated though, because they have already been flooded with migrants who threaten their very way of life and existence, and even if the tide turns in Germany, in order to prevent the low birthrates among germans from collapsing their culture, they would need mass deportations of migrants

Too late.

They are already cucked beyond redemption. They have a woman as "nationalist" leader

Yes, clearly the best path to

>making the world great again
>restoring power to the people
>distributing wealth
>stopping geopolitical wars

was to elect a self-involved billionaire who has no military or public office experience. Yeah, that guy is going to get those things done.

Fucking retards just opened the door for Fascism. Not even memeing, that's what's been done.

We aren't done yet, Soros' goon squad is still rioting and shitposting trying to overturn the election. We have to fight it.

What did kek mean by this?

These things are in opposition, lad. If they don't have Israel, where will they go?

To the oven

Brazil jealous because they live in an absolute shithole and want to ruin the rest of the world. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6tFBz8PWI

Defeat the globalists, make the world great again. Next maybe instate kek as the world religion

quelling the unrest of the libtards in NYC, LA, Oakland etc.

Helping God Emperor Trump Make America Great Again

That guy gets it.

yeah, germany aswell as many other european countrys are in a very bad state right now
due to mass brainwashing people over decades with cutural marxism and guilt complex i fear people wont wake up from their slumber without something triggering massive civil unrests such as a financial crisis aswell as bigger isis attacks for instance
as you've said its a very fucked up situation
cute

to do the same for the rest of the world
now we wait for an opening

>What is your new goal?
>implying we still havnt achieved our last goal.
Its just a step user, just another step.

>Sup Forums was able to bring the system down

Yeah, no. Not even close. We've struck a blow, but the guy isn't even in office yet.

The war continues.

This And the fact you're asking makes me think you're a Jew

Huemonkeys burn in hell. Atomic fire for you.

Kek has spoken. France is lost.

Total collapse of the world's banking systems

People are not that dumb, Sup Forums and Trump already beat the (ex-)most powerful propaganda machine on earth, american media and Hollywood. We don't have that big media outlets here in Europe, shit will be literally easier. As i sais people are not that dumb, we and most people are starting to see the science behind multicultarism was bullshit, and elect leaders based on that here in europe also.

The new biggest propaganda machine is the internet, thank technology for your salvation.

Trump 2020

This. We are also seeing a huge swing in south america.

France is a good next step
austria stand also pretty good with hofer BUT the president in austria isnt THAT big of a deal... winning france is 10times bigger because le pen would win in something that has more influence.

>What is your new goal?

Rio is a shithole. Even the average hiemonkey knows it.

I got robbed by a tranny the first time I went there

Are you saying we should seize the means of production?

If we take France, it will be the start of a massive uprising of right wing politicians across western Europe. Soon my brothers and sisters, soon...

This is the ??? part before Profit!

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN
E
G
A

To kill every jew including OP.

Once the jews are gone forever the west will rebuild itself free from its shackles (and their shekels).

USA and Europe are free, everything else are colonies

There is no endgame except shitposting and being retards.

There will never be a race war. Nazism will never come back. You will never get to kill people just because you don't like them or don't agree with them.

Me too

our new goal is to create global instability to force the jews out from hiding, then we strike with super white force operators to extract jews to torture location, from here we establish a covert group to destabilize governments who support them, and also we make pizza fridays for the poor to give the niggers something to eat, because niggers love free shit.

We won white nationalism. Now it's time for white globalism. We the Jews now

To Hell.

Day of the rope, no votes/jobs for women, Kek to appear in the flesh.

Shadilay brother, the sexual revolution was a mistake, men and women are fundamentally biologically different.

to make israel greater again

The new goal user, is to Make Europe Great Again

MEGA, my friend.

>What's Sup Forumss new endgame?
youtube.com/watch?v=LLob7jXzLHA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m18s

... The world.

Why not Canada? They speak English and they're right next door to the US.

Eternal war as long as there are leftists.

They want to fight, we have to stop them.

They want to spread Islam, we have to prevent it.

We will protect what they are trying to destroy. As long as the destroyers live, that work never ends.

Canada is lost, let them be an example. It's almost as bad as Germany, but not as bad as Sweden

We need to meme Thorium power and asteroid mining into Trumps agenda

Once we have these we can build orbital dockyards and become space cowboys - we've already got the mEMe drive so we're most of the way there

>sweden

With the election over, I hope Sup Forums will go back to insane conspiracy theories, and writing amusing dystopian copypastas, in between jubilation at major events.
Bring back 2013.