We actually elected a meme as president: How Sup Forums celebrated Trump's victory - Chicago Tribune

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-meme-president-Sup Forums-trump-wp-bsi-20161112-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you look past all the "racist bigots" name-calling it was actually a pretty compelling read.

do they really have to report on /pol?

Don't bully Abby, she's /ourgirl/

they should stick with the donald. /pol is not normie friendly

To be fair no one but Sup Forums actually reads Abby's articles.

i've never heard of her. i'll take your word for it.

What a bunch of faggots. It's just a bunch of words. No pictures of our Danke May mays.

Because that's just an excerpt, here's the actual article
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/#comments

Fairly even-handed article, really.

It's true, though. You guys are hella racist, but there is very little passing of judgement for it here.

I like it.

She might actually be so, even with that jewy name.

I don't know what you're talking about burger nigger

Still, only 6 maymays out of the 6 millions that were posted that night? I feel like we're being misrepresented. We should write letters to the editor about that.

>you'll never get paid to screenshot memes from Sup Forums
Feels bad.

"At some point on Tuesday evening, the board's Trump-loving, racist memers began to realize that they were actually right."

Hahhahah

Well done shitheads, now normies will shit up Sup Forums even more.

>This is news now
I was already mad about tweets being news. But now anonymous post on a Persian tapestry board are?

Electing Trump has a mistake. WW3 would have cleansed the gene pool of these fucking retards.

oOOh shit. Now I have to actually send it.

meme-tastic user, now you can go and kill yourself.

Should I put those amazing digits as the subject line?

It's not like it's wrong or we deny it, just a bit annoying and broken record-y to read 15 times in every single article.

>amazing digits
You're probably one of those people who start up roll-threads. gas yourself my man.

No. I rarely start threads. But I always finish them.

A somewhat fair article. At least the reporter was honest. I'll take it. And also, pic related.

>And Sup Forums reflected on how it good it felt, to them, to be right.