SYRIAN WAR IS OVER

ASSAD WON

PUTIN WON

TRUMP WON

SANITY WON

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-president-elect-donald-trump-support-assad-putin-syria-remove-rebel-backing-a7413346.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope this is real, but what about that whole Greater Israel thing? The kikes won't take this lying down.

Ffffffuck yeah.

Give that man a Nobel Prize.

they can't force that without an agresion first, till then no sorry

>tfw you can't be Mossaded

Will Assad genocide the remaining Sunnis?

>Assad will stay in power longer than Obama
'Assad must go' curse strikes again. TOP KEK

Are you retarded? His wife is a Sunni.

MAGA

Assad has wisdom of falcon

youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU

I sure hope so.
But man, it must suck shit to be all these other countries who have to deal with a USA that could potentially be completely different every 4-8 years.
America's personality disorder has basically been the cause of the majority of world problems for the past few decades. Sucks for everyone else, I guess.

Oh no!
Won't someone think of the poor jihadists?!

>despite their pleas
man, donald trump has a heart of ice

So now Russia will get their Iranian pipeline and we won't have any recourse for economically pressuring Russia the next time they do something we don't like, great.

While I appreciate that a strong nationalist leader will win over the murderous jihadi desert durkas... look at all the destruction and death the war brought.

The US people for 8 years (and longer) have been destabilizing the middle east in the name of their own private goals, and now you have an isolationist leader who wants to withdraw. So the US spent billions for nothing. Thousands died for nothing. A country destroyed for nothing. This sort of governmental schizophrenia is only possible with democracy. The "neo-con" agenda is the most aggressive, corrupt and batshit insane ideology in US politics and it still exists. US will be back to its old tricks in another 8 years, trying again to turn the middle east into a mad max hellhole.

Not so fast you faggot. Assad is a threat to Israel and the entire region with his cocksucking of Hezbollah and Iran. Trump is going to be reminded of this and his Assad's sandnigger ass will be taken down.

He saves America, and then right after fucking save Europe from an immigrant invasion.

Literally the best thing that has happened to the world ever.

>will only stay in a Trump hotel from now on when visiting the great states.

Thank fucking God.

Trump already building ties with the middle east and accomplishing more then Onigger could ever do.

Terrorism loses and this will be considered a bad thing in the media.

its about fucking time

arming tribal gangs with no allegence to anything but their local iman and money was the biggest mistake of the last 20 years and caused thousands to die needlessly

So, lets send them back, after the last shots got fired

And by the way, the turks, libanese, afghanis, iraqis, too

The FSA is ISIS. So why shouldn't Trump abandon them?

Onigger established ties too alright. He established ties with the fucking Islamists. The most hated political ideology on the planet.

The US deportation agency is called ICE

Plus its good to stop funding Terrorist organisation as history has shown that US funding rebels turns out they become terrorists later and the country that lost to the rebels a highly by the Quran hell hole.

>Assad is a threat to Israel and the entire region

ISIS are a worse threat to the region and Europe and USA

Shit I hope you have a lot of money then user.

ISIS got fucked and they're dying.

ISIS and Assad are going to go down in flames together. The cocksuckers collaborated with each other so it's only fitting.

This news is right up there with the Brexit and Trump presidency for me.
GOOD LUCK ASSAD brought him the support of two of the greatest military powers.

Your fucking globalist crazy agenda shitter

There was NO positive outcome of the Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybian and Syrian war for the west AT ALL
QUITE THE OPPOSITE

DO YOU STILL THINK ITS GOOD TO BOMB FAR AWAY COUNTRYS?

every fucking time

the solution is we elect donald ruler for life.

>Trump gets the Nobel peace prize 6 months after taking office
>Trump rolls back regulations and taxes back to 1910, reducing the cost of healthcare by 80%, nearly 100% of americans get to afford it
>Trump ends the fed, a major crash happens but he doesn't regulate around it, it recovers in 18 months
>tfw Trump beats king nigger to every single achievement he ever though he made

[shaking intensifies]

educate yourself, they did not cooperate the only ones who worked togheter with ISIS are your precious rebels

AVE IMPERATOR
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

The difference is that those countries were shitholes and still are shitholes. There has been no difference.

On the other hand Israel is both Western and developed. It shouldn't be threatened by Iranian goatfuckers with nuclear weapons or their Assadist fuckbuddies.

Holy shit the media will turn around every fucking word till it fits them.

This is just like the shit with ken bone.

Fuck the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels'. They're so 'moderate' that they rip people's hearts out, then eat them! I hope President Trump, Putin and Assad team up to fuck them up.

Stay salty Schlomo.

rest assured they'll be cooking something up

We´re not supposed to fight for Israel
Let them handle their own

Because of this wars million of rapeugees invaded mainland europe and penetrating to England, Sweden and Norway

For ISRAEL ?

This would be funny. It'll never happen though.

Plz be real

>Trump gets the Nobel peace prize 6 months after taking office

Except this time, he deserves it.

I really really wish this is real.

Sweet. Now maybe Europe can use this as an excuse to send back all the "Syrian children"

Triarii will be the official soundtrack for 2017

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

can anyone redpill me on this syria thing

This.

Is Assad the guy we're supposed to root for?

America funds extremists to fuck up Syria's shit because they
>want control of his land
>want control of the gas pipeline
>destabilize the Middle East and create a wide spread Islamic nutjob state to make another excuse for Israel & Saudis to take over
>stage fake protests and bullshit news for disinfo to make matters worse
>Russia on good man side

This means a decade worth of destabilizing from previous administration is thrown down the drain and good will come again. Hopefully

This is the worst move possible.

If Assad wins the civil war it's the rebels are only going to go underground, or join/form other radical groups, like ISIL.

Assad is a bigger problem that radical Islam. He has killed more of his countrymen and civilians than anyone. He's used fucking chemical weapons on his own people. He needs to go.

Reinstating his power will only prolong this conflict and will not inspire refugees to return to Syria.

This is counterproductive to most of your complaints, Sup Forums. But keep sucking that Putin and Trump cock, you morons.

It's about the petrodollar, that is the short version

>On the other hand Israel is both Western and developed.

not really.
in 5 years we will sink into a deep economical crisis

>He has killed more of his countrymen and civilians than anyone.
No, he killed rebels, traitors, and terrorists.

>Assad is a bigger problem that radical Islam.
Wrong
>He has killed more of his countrymen and civilians than anyone.
Wrong
>He's used fucking chemical weapons on his own people.
Literally never happened; literally. The American news are lying to the masses to make an excuse to go in
>He needs to go
Thanks for correcting the record

America isn't and can't be the world police fag.
The way you fight extremism is with blue jeans and rock music.

Hopefully there will be a decade or so where we've learned to stay out of things like after Vietnam.

Still here CTR?

wtf I hate Obama (more) now

Also, are they the "Stone her if she's not wearing a hijab" type of muslims?

Fuck off Kerry, go jam more botox into your face

Sorry CTR, nobody is buying your shit.

We shall meme their defeat!

>rebels
>not already jihadists

Someone else that went with the protestors said they're still targeting this board. I wouldn't doubt it, they're going all in for defaming trump and Justice

Assad is a secular leader

Worked great for Libya

America didn't start the Syrian civil war, dipshit. In fact, aside from a few bombings and dropping supplies and supporting the Kurds and other rebels, the US has largely stayed out of the mayhem. And when we have gotten involved, it's been mostly to target ISIL.

Hence why it's gone on for so long.

Our one demand is that Assad step down, which would honestly solve a lot of the conflict, but that would fuck with Russian oil since Assad is butt buddies with Putin.

>If Assad wins the civil war it's the rebels are only going to go underground, or join/form other radical groups, like ISIL.

Good luck, lets see how long they last without our corrupt government funding them

Thank fucking god.

LAW
AND
ORDER

The world isn't a game of Civilization V.

>believing their lies

Not sure if even serious over here.

>Please get rid of assad so ISIS can take over

FUCK OFF

>Also, are they the "Stone her if she's not wearing a hijab" type of muslims?
Noooo, far from it. Everyone in the Middle East is no different from the west. Syria was literally like Paris in terms of beauty before shit hit the fan.

The people you're talking about are basically just Saudis & Qataris.

Morocco & Tunisia give them a run for their money because they come in second place; as they're controlled by the us. Puppet people that support nut jobs

Same thing with pakis & bengalis

The US generally likes to fund and train these groups though because it gives the US an excuse to perpetuate eternal war intervention which is huge for the American economy.

If America was ever at total peace, with almost no active military and minimal spending, it would mean the loss of trillions of dollars of industry manufacturing and development, millions of jobs; no America wants to be a perpetual war-time country in some capacity, and training these foreign shitholes and arming them is the best way to guarantee that it continues.

This is also why American government has also been so aggressive towards Russian interference lately. Russia can easily disrupt American plans for intentional middle-eastern conflict by going in and tipping the scale. This upsets America because they spent money and time arranging these things, and so to see Russia (intentionally) fuck with their secret plans is upsetting. Russia knows what they're doing in this regard, but Russia can also hide behind the fact that they're being diplomatic, whilst America tries to paint them as warmongers or communists. There's a whole different level of operations going on that the average American person has no idea about.

I am only concerned that Syria/Iraq/Iran will become with Russia the MasterBlaster of Bartertown.

Trump might be blamed in 10-20 years for allowing a monster to grow up ( though by then we'll be moving onto energy that makes their oil irrelevant ).

Assad wasn't bothering anyone outside his country. And the people he was oppressing were Isis sandgoogles. Fuck them. They deserve everything the get.

YEASSS FUCK YOU ZOG

Thanks for the information lads.

Secular state, has christians, atheists, and various different sects of islam. USA wants to install another islamic theocracy. Thank fuck Obama is leaving office.

>t. Abraham BergStein

>Assad
>Being worse than ISIS

Get the fuck out of here.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Who cares? Fuck the kikes.

The jews aren't in control anymore. Trump made this very clear to AIPAC during primary. "You don't like me because I don't want your money"

الحمد لله

END SAUDI END ISRAEL END ISIS

GO IRAN GO RUSSIA GO ASSAD

Let me show you how organic the "Arab springs" was

There's a "totally organic coup"™ rebel in Libya early in on the conflict.

He is holding a FN-FAL rifle. The official media story was that the rebels got their small arms by raiding a Libyan weapons depot.

Well guess what? the Libyan army (like every other army in the mid east) uses cold war era slav shit. They would not have found an FN-FAL or the ammo for it anywhere in the middle east.

The only armory that gun came out of was a NATO armory.

Can't stop winning

This.

He's a good goy.
He knows that nothing else matters as long as kikestan gets what kikestan wants.

nobel prize to TRUMP

are you crazy?

Good riddance.

I'd be happy for Assad to go, but I don't want Israel in a stronger position.

The reason is, if Assad is still there, then rebellion against him will STILL go on.

>oh but if Assad goes, the Jews win!

No. They win if he stays. If he stays, then rebellions go on, which means Israel demands more money support to 'protect itself' from these groups.

I think Russia is a threat and while I'd love for USA, UK and Russia to unite and fuck everybody over. I'm sure Russia, eventually, will turn to Eastern Europe. Which means we're dragged into a war.

The solution? Say Assad has to go within 5-10 years. With Russia and West putting forward their own preferred leaders and letting the population vote.

The perfect world? Russia, USA and Europe glasses Middle East and deports all it's sand niggers back there.

OK Ahmad

HAHAHAHA

no exactly.

america armed the rebel forces hoping they will overturn assad and win the war.
but what happened was ISIS sold oil in exchange for weapons. this is why you see m16's all over syria

Fuckme, we're based

EVERYTHING we've planned and hoped for is happening!!
>Can't Mossad(Made in Norway™©) The Assad

Don't speak about that nobel price thing please. That politician that gave him that is our biggest cuck that nobody likes. Not even his own party likes him. It was a national embarrasment. Jagland and Gro Brundtland should have been killed off years ago. Goddamn traitors.

>And when we have gotten involved, it's been mostly to target ISIL
and civilian hospitals