youtube.com/watch?v=UiX-pPQMgXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Israel)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s1nM6gZ4bjun

There's going to be a whole lot of rape in 2018

Are Term Limits going to happen? If so, how?

Germany ladies and Gentlemen

youtube.com/watch?v=BRKegUxe-hA

So when will we cancel all amendments (except #2) and keep the good ones?

>this will be hanging in the oval office

AWOOOOOOOOO~
i found out today that momiji is a very minor character even in the game she shows up in and this makes me sad

ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST IN BERLIN!

DRUMPF!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT OVER YET!

Has Trump done any morning show interviews at all after election?

I disagree. I don't like these rumors that they're grooming Chelsea for Congress. Now that we have that corrupt dynasty's teeth on the curb, we need to put our foot down, or we'll just be fighting this war again in 10 or 20 years. /cfg/ still needs our support, and we need to act now to make sure that a pardon of the Clintons is so toxic to Obama's legacy that he won't even think about it.

blease rate my OC

>you can't build a wall
>you can't establish term limits
>you can't repeal obamacare

The anti-white shit comes from lefties adopting neo-marxists identity politics (plus mishmashes of other things) as the prominent academic ideology that's going to fix all our problems forever. It'll go away in the same way theocrats disappeared from US politics: sulk away back into the abyss after humiliating themselves into obscurity. I'd say we're cresting that wave of their popularity pretty soon.

What will happen to Stephen Miller now?

I'm gonna miss him

The fuck do you mean how?
They would work like any other term limit does

HELP PLEASE

PODESTA THE MOLESTA

Hop on boys we have got an anti-Trump protest to go to.

Chelsea will be about as useful as a congresswoman as a leftist at a logic competition.

>The election two years from now had already looked difficult for Senate Democrats, who must defend 25 seats compared to just eight held by Republicans. The Democrats’ list includes two independents, Vermont’s Bernie Sanders and Maine’s Angus King, who align with them.

>Of those 25 senators, 13 are from states Trump captured or narrowly lost. Among those are Maine, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, which hadn’t backed a GOP presidential candidate since the 1980s, leaving both parties trying to discern how much Tuesday may have reordered the lineup of blue, red and swing states.

>Five Democrats are from states Trump easily carried, by 19 percentage points or more — Indiana, North Dakota, West Virginia, Missouri and Montana.

THEY WILL ALL BEND THE KNEE, OR GET WIPED OUT!

Very nice work.
I also love the vibrant LSD color scheme.

If it makes you feel any better, pretty much all of the Touhou characters are minor characters. That's why there's so many of them.

No, I mean how will President-Elect Trump get them through? McConnell is resisting.

No, but he did call Alex Jones after having called 60 international political relations.
According to Alex Jones, that is.

primary throwback maga

While there are two ways, only one has ever been used. All 27 Amendments have been ratified after two-thirds of the House and Senate approve of the proposal and send it to the states for a vote. Then, three-fourths of the states must affirm the proposed Amendment.

The other method of passing an amendment requires a Constitutional Convention to be called by two-thirds of the legislatures of the States. That Convention can propose as many amendments as it deems necessary. Those amendments must be approved by three-fourths of the states.

The actual wording of Article V is: “The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.”

>Democrats seats in MT, MO, WI, OH, IN, WV, FL, ND

This will be fun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Communications_Director

>Trump allowed the Reps to have a YUGE majority in the Gov't
>Rick Wifeson is still salty despite this

alex jones talked to dave mustaine the other day as well..

Nuh my god...

>Trump's going to appoint a white nationalist as one of his advisers on immigration
KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It really grabs the eye.

She's much more than that now.

This is awoovement.

Even though it's Chelsea who leaked the Haiti affaire?

But the GOP (supposedly) supports the other two. They live in the swamp, so they don't want to leave it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
worth a watch

he's in the transition team

i dont know if you guys noticed, but everyone on Team Trump has gone from primaries -> general -> transition
guess where they'll end up after inauguration?
Trump values loyalty, and is very loyal too
these people all bring different skills that he needs
also pic related

yeah but momiji doesn't even get to be a stage boss, have any lines, or even have different attacks

our first chance to take the last state legislature we need is in one year

think we can flip new jersey boys?

Sure Mr. NotFBI

We must spread the rovolution

>youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

Christ. Just when you thought it was safe to feel comfy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey guys what index fund do i invest in to become president in 40 years???

OH NO, RICK WILSON WILL NUKE US WITH HIS JANUARY SURPRISE

Threads numbers that start with 6s? How hard have we been posting?

Was Thorin actually on our side?

I know Destiny and TB are total shit eating faggots though but didn't expect Thorin to be /our guy/

KEK NEEDS YOUR HELP

/x/ IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR MEME MAGIC AND HURT KEK

KEK TOLD US TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM

GET IN HERE AND TELL THEM TO LEAVE KEK ALONE

THEY ARE FREAKS LIKE JOHN PODESTA DONT LET THEM HURT KEK

I read a lot of butthurt dem and rep about this...they say they already have term limits...called ELECTIONS...it pisses me off with their arrogance

Hey, so the one thing about this picture which is off base is the
>usd at an all-time high compared to RMB is good

That's actually bad. It's the opposite of good. It means the PCB (people's central bank) is trying to devalue as much as they can before turmp is in office, giving him a harder level to work with.

guys...I'm black...please...

He knows the inside baseball, don't worry.
Even though it's interdimensional chess he should be knowing. Don't worry.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

What amendments would we push through?

Think about it, we could totally rewrite the fucking Constitution if we wanted

>McConnell is resisting.
He'll bend the knee when the time comes

BASED AS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

stop being a dumb nigger

this only relates to illegal spics

>tfw god emperor trump will happen in your lifetime

He's busy making all that mad freeze dryer dosh man.

Looks like we really memed Trump into becoming an emperor. Republicans rule America under Trump.

>G-Guys Trump is a liberal - nothing will change under his presidency b-believe me

Can't make him bald because it's difficult as fuck

Why's Ted Roosevelt Clapping? Wasn't he based as fuck?

>was trying to figure out what audiobook to get next
>maybe The Art of War
>it's actually free with Amazon Prime
NEAT

_ _ _ _ Drumpf and _ _ _ _ white people

Now that Trump won, let's look back. What was the one moment during his campaign where you thought it was the end?

>The Khizr Khan moment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You aren't an illegal-ass jumping bean nigga so you're okay.

Thank fuck, I'm sick of those """moderate""" rebels

yes.

not all pictures 100% depict reality

BUT MUH MODERATE OPPOSITION

If someone could decently Photoshop a beard onto Trump, I'd be so happy.

Arizona would be easier

But in my opinion we need at least a couple more than that in case a few don't play ball or knuckle under to bribery

not likely
you would basically have to do a constitutional amendment which is not easy

youtube.com/watch?v=UiX-pPQMgXc

post more tears

TB is just a fat cuck who's too afraid of dying from his arse cancer to be rational.
For God's sake, he ranted about his wife for voting Johnson instead of Clinton.

why are we still getting trolls when we won?

The next step is to undermine the ability of the Liberals/Progressives/SJWs to reorganize and control the Democratic party.

IMHO, the best way is to undermine the DNC chair election. We need to "help" the Democrats choose the "best" candidate for their party. All of the candidates so far are terrible so I do not feel like their is any real threat of organization anytime soon but it is never too soon to start.

ATM, the DNC chair race consist of Keith Ellison (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison) a black "Muslim", Howard Dean (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean) a former DNC chair who lost his presidential run for yelling yahhhh!!!, and (((Steve Israel))) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Israel) a white Jew who the DNC who be committing suicide to elect as the BLM and other minority groups hate Jews more than non-Jew whites.

Obviously, we would want a white and if possible Jewish DNC chairman like (((Steve Israel))) so as to fracture the Liberal groups even further.

We need to focus on keeping the Democratic party fractured until at least the midterms of 2018 so as to keep Dems from gaining seats in congress and to give Trump more cover to correct the damage the Libs have caused over the past 8 years.

You have your orders now get to work!!!

>dumb shills have been reduced to attacking his 11 year old son because they have nothing else
MSM BTFO

Thanks, user. Sounds like a lot of work, but possible because people would probably support it in droves (though I'm not sure if enough people or energy is there to get it done). Do you think it will happen?

>supporting Amazon

HOW THE FUCK CAN ONE MAN BE THIS BASED

SO MUCH FUCKING MAGA

he was ok

I do like that Andrew Jackson and JFK are on the side of the forgotten man.

FUCK YEA

I was just thinking about this if he'd stop giving them guns and shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
Add him to the wall.
We really need a compilation pastebin of blowups and made liberals explaining why. I love it.

Also:
>we have to engage them and convince them with our talking points we're right instead of just insulting them
>offers none

Oh, nevermind then.

Thanks user.

The pussy tape leak. A lot of weaker politicians would've got out or disappeared from public. Not Trump, tho.

Yea, that was arrogant as fuck of McConnell to say.