With all due respect

>with all due respect

How did he find these samples? He has turned out so many samples into stadium filling songs. My music pallet isn't nearly as diverse as his, but does he actually find all of these songs himself or does someone else just hold all of these in a giant treasure chest?

youtube.com/watch?v=4XaDeC2LEdA
youtube.com/watch?v=KBOwQQNYnXk

Some of these surpassed their original notoriety.

I don't think anyone heard "In High Places" or "Ammonia Avenue" until Ye did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNkYEgyVxBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YPQtG8HRQ6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums hates him cause he's black but Kanye is actually a musical genius. In terms of music knowledge and talent, he's elite class.

what do you mean by this

i always hear kanye is a genius but never why

please explain you fucking shart

He's autistic and listens to a lot of obscure old music to appeal to white hipsters.

>dude yeezy isn't rap it's beyond that
>ALL DAY NIGGA
>ALL DAY NIGGA
>ALL DAY NIGGA

he's a genius?
his lyrics are fucking trash and there are way better producers out there.

I would guess that it's mostly the work of the dozens of producers that he works with.

Because they "feel" like he's a "genius".

Really he just copies other people's music and re-brands it.

Everything past MBDTF was trash. He turned into a vine/memerapper

There's a war going on we ain't safe from, I feel the pain in my city wherever I go / 314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in chicago

>I know people wouldn't usually rap this, but I got the facts to back this / Just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets, man killings some wack shit
>Oh I forgot, except for when...niggas is rappin?

I don't see Soulja Boi or 50 cent digging to find an Alan Parsons or Aphex Twin sample.

MBDTF has the most diverse and well-integrated samples imho but I think TLOP works so much better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lNkYEgyVxBg

is it really surprising that a nigger listens to music other than R&B and rap?

they call him genius for that? LOL

>sample TLOP
>desiigner

i wouldn't call him a musical genius, but he does make some good music.

he got white people working for him

youtube.com/watch?v=YPQtG8HRQ6Y

ha, he doesn't do shit himself, he's a record label creation

you, my friend, are an idiot. and you have shit music tastes if you think he is elite class

give a man a computer and youtube and he can sample whatever the fuck he wants from any style or era, i dont see whats so complex or praise worthy about it.

I will never understand why people like his music. Even people whose opinions I respect when it comes to music seem to like him, but when I listen to the same songs it just sounds like noise.

He's also by a huge margin the worst guest rapper out there, maybe ever. Some people say ODB is, but at least he's funny-bad.

and you're impressed by that?

His early production is god tier, I wish he hadn't gone off the deep end. I predict he kills himself sometime soon desu

But to answer your q: crate digging
Dude probably has a room full of old records the size of your house

white people make ALLLL his shit, he let this french prducer fuck him so he would write that one album that he made in paris can't remember the guys name but it was all over the media when it was happening, he's a bad joke that blm type people worship like they worship beyonce and jay z

yeah you're right i'd rather him talk about booties and rims

With all due respect Kanye grew up with that music. You're acting like his samples aren't from hits from only a generation or so ago. You're just buying into his brand and sucking his cock. My opinion is that your opinions are shit.
>"Giant treasure chest"
Really? Any DJ age 30+ knows these songs. Fuck you!!!

No, not really. He's the David Bowie of Rap. He takes original ideas from "underground" artists and sells them to the mainstream.

>just sounds like noise
That's an even worse way to describe music than "it's pretentious". I don't care if it's a criticism against Kanye West.

>Trump VS West 2020

I want this ao fucking bad.

That's a pretty fucking low bar you're setting, pal.

>god forbid someone break the rap mantra of violence and try to promote another lifestyle

just because he wrote some shit about niggers killing each other and how its bad, doesn't make him a genius.
i hate that preachy shit.

listen to this track instead youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q

That in and of itself doesn't make his music good.

Music is making something harmonic out of noise. If it isn't harmonic, it's just noise. That's like saying "it tastes like shit" isn't a good criticism of food. Well, I don't know what you put in it, but it tastes like shit, I'm sorry. What else do you want me to say? Try making something that doesn't taste like shit? Like how food should?

All these samples are from first year wannabe music nerd recommendation lists. If you think they're obscure it's because you've never done any digging.

WE WUZ COMPOSING AND SHIT

>there's a war goin on outside /
>no man is safe from. you can run but you can't hide /
>forever, from these streets that we done took/
>you're running with your head down scared to look /
>you shook /
>cause ain't no such things as half-way crooks
Oops, posted real rap.

Many American negros spend their entire life within a few block radius.

Kanye is like Apple he takes shit that already exists and "reinvents" them and then all the retards eat it up.

Exactly. How about you write your own music? Jot down some lyrics that aren't six stanzas of worthless bravado? Quit clutching your army of producers?

Why is it that in rap it's become okay to literally rely on other artists to write your music for you? I mean, maybe if you were really working hard to write some stellar lyrics, it could be justified, but rappers talk too much and say too little as it is now.

Pop music is degenerate and controlled by niggers and jews.
If you don't listen exclusively to Western art music you're a faux that's only politically incorrect for fashion.