He's right, you know

A wealthy English major who also happens to be a lefty?

What a surprise.

hes fat

>because he said mean things

No shit winter is coming. Its November.

Oh please KEK don't strike him down! I need to know how the series ends!

Spare him! Spare him KEK!

I will sacrifice many tendies if he lives long enough for A Dream of Spring to come out.

I wish there was some sort of repercussion for these faggots when their dumb and infantile predictions are proven wrong, but there won't be.

OccupyDemoshits BTFO

Why do celebrities feel qualified to speak about any topic?

But what does Glen Cook think?

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. - George RR Martin, A Dance With Dragons

HAHAHAH THIS IS GREAT

YOU LIBTARDS ARE SELF-DESTROYING!!

(sage this threads)

The worst president in history, James Buchanan, was also one of the most experienced presidents. Guys like Washington, Jackson, Lincoln, Reagan, and Obama had limited experience.

Jews tell them to speak shit, bc the amerifat people is dumb as fuck.

FINISH YOUR FUCKING BOOKS YOU FATFUCK, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID POLITICAL OPINIONS. YOU WRITE FICTION FOR A REASON

This guy is a big baby. I argued with him over our need for a strong boarder last year on his blog. I told him if he loved imigrants so much he should let them stay at his house. He said he was fine with that.

How is Trump not qualified.
The president has to be
>a natural born citizen
>lived in the US for 14 years
>be over 35

Which one of these is he not again?

Reminder that he's NEVER EVER going to finish the books

>The Black Company

He is not Jew or controlled by Jews.

>I need to know how the series ends!
Heart attack.

Sure glad these libs are listening to both Obama and Hillary about to paraphrase them both "it's our responsibility to give the guy a chance."

The tolerant left know it all. They know what kind of president he will be before he even takes oath.

Martin is an idiot, the regressive left are already starting to eat the classic liberals. They've already attacked his work multiple times. This fucking old idiot living in his cocoon.

LOOK AT THIS MANLY SON OF A BITCH

I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THIS GUY CLOTHESLINING A 5'6 SPIC OFF OF THE WALL

stop supporting him
easy as that

This is Wheel of Time all over again m8

It's not ending until after he dies.

Finish your books you greedy faggot.

I'm not watching that shit show to find out what happens.

Oh shit

TWOW confirmed to be coming?

>the blacked company

Well, we all know Sanderson works fast, so it's probably better this way.

>yfw Trump will be out of office before he finishes his fucking book series

We get it: walls are bad. Go back to watching football, you hobbit.

martin just gave away the ending

nigger invaders are going to westeros, dragon nigger lover queen will killed everyone and the undead, dragon queen bitch will die.

the little nigger slave bitch will marry the dude with no dick, and become the queen of westeros.

john snow will die again trying to save nigger queen from the undead horde.

>Heeding the words of a genre fiction author

This seems like exactly how it would work. And it's awful.

>constantly egged on told hed never be president
>"w well hell do the worst job ever! just wait!"

after all the lies and propaganda I honestly won't be surprised if Trump ends up being the best president we've had in the last 30 years

yup we wasted our time with martins shit

The man loves walls. Hell he can be partly blamed for giving Trump the idea. 900ft wall in GOT.

I was explaining to someone just the other day. It's like when they announced ben affleck was going to play batman. Everyone lost their shit. Oh he's going to fuck it up he can't be batman blah blah blah.

Then he turned out to be the most badass batman yet.

drop that turd of a series, trust me, the show is going to finish first anyway

Try checking out the Malazan series, a million times better than game of thrones

>I need to know how the series ends!
Complications from diabetes

Shut the fuck up and finish writing your books you fat old fuck.

>A man so into his fiction that he has completely disregarded his body and reality in general
Why should anyone listen to him?

I hope he dies soon. First for being a leftist faggot, second to watch GoTfags get BTFO.

Will this fat fuck die already? Of course winter is coming, its November
>le epic GoT reference
>im still relevant isnt that right my millenial goyi- supporters?

>mfw I wish I could write well
>mfw I wish I could write a best seller
>mfw I wish I could get asked my opinion because of the books
>mfw I wish my opinion was worth more because of my wealth and books than anybody elses
>mfw I wish I could speak as the Prophet of Sup Forums

It's never going to happen. Last 'book' I wrote I deleted as it was shit. 500,000 words poof.

How is a successful business man less experienced than that actor that got elected?

I would love to know what all these people claiming that Trump isn't qualified for presidency believe the qualifications actually are. The actual qualifications is to be older than 35 and to be a US citizen and of course be elected by the people. The qualifications were set so minimally with the intention of giving everyone the ability to become president. Only an elitist would say this is a bad thing.

>Doing anything that would delay Sanderson writing more Stormlight Archives
FUCKING NO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO DALINAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

btw, Stormlight Archives is the most redpilled series in existence. It's centers around this kingdom called Alethkar where people are ranked according to their eye color (lighteyes are nobles, darkeyes are plebs) whose king is assassinated by magical niggers whose entire race aside from them exist in permanent barely-sentient slavery.

The Alethi are so fucking pissed that these fucking coons murdered their king that they kill all of them that they can find, chase them back to their homeland, and then besiege them for six years periodically catching them in pitched battles and slaughtering them.

Then it turns out that the niggers are actually literally demons reawakened from their thousand-year slumber, and the massacre was entirely justified. The Alethi so far are just straight-up the good guys, their only problem is that they fight each other too instead of cooperating to exterminate the muds.

Also it's got power armor and swords that can cut through anything except power armor and the world is alien as fuck and it's fucking good so go read it you fucking Nazi.

He can't even maintain stable leadership in westeros.

What will it take for these retards to shut the fuck up? Trump has proven them wrong time and time again.

Every time I go online I seem to find some celebrity or someone I kind of liked and respected shitting on Trump. Its disheartening to see people you admired buy into the strawman image leftist cucks have made of Trump.

At least I can safely guess that my favourite person HP Lovcraft would be on my side.

How about you write that fucking book you fat fuck

Are there any fantasy authors that aren't blue cucked assholes?

No Kek for you

>OP is a leaf
>nobody has confirmed if Martin said this

if only trump were a community organizer

@98118251
really made me set my lampshade on fire and throw it into the oven.

and black

I'm pretty sure they're made to do it by their (((accountants))) and (((publishers))). I doubt Robert Downey Jr is a liberal, but he did that pro-shillary thing. He did it, most likely, for money and not to be blacklisted.

Like, once upon a time, you had to be a family man to get anywhere in Hollywood, being gay or whatever was a no-no, so you had to get a wife and kids for your image, remember that? Well now it's liberal shit.

GRRM is not politically relevant. He just has to finish his books. That's all anyone expects of him.

Eh, who cares. Stephen King said something similar against Trump, whatevas. Popular authors and other celebrities don't really have the edge to comment on small mans issues in their ivory tower. That us unless you're a cowboy like Clint Eastwood :)

No. He dies before spring arise.

>November
>winter is coming
Yeah no shit

Finish the books you fat fucking shit. You will die soon of a heart attack as you gorge yourself on a third plate of Nachos watching the Giants game FINISH THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU DIE STOP WASTING TIME WHINING ABOUT ELECTIONS AND WRITING ABOUT SPORTS YOU FAT FUCKING GOBLIN SHIT RĂˆEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Occupy Democucks
Please don't post that bullshit on here Justin.

I am saving this, in a few years, if trump becomes a good president I will post it again.

Why would he? Cucks and nu-males like read his shit no matter how anti-white or anti-american he is. He'll keep raking in the cash because those idiots keep buying his works.

Lord Kek, prove this faggot wrong.

He's a hack with an inferiority complex, just his retarded name is a sad fraud and imitation of the great JRR tolkien, a writer who not only does better stories that his miserable chain of Deaths and suffering in a Genre who sure can be a little dark but in the end exist to get lost and dream in, he perverts this refuge of tranquililty and wonder that was JRR tolkiens message and dream to his readers, to bring them respite and a different world to get lost in, with heroic deeds of unlikely small people, not a world akin to our own, with politics and the general feeling of hopelessness and daily grind.

TLDR version: Hes a Hackfraud that has the arrogance to talk about Real world politics when he writes fucking misery handbooks for a living.

Tolkien

>And then on the day of trumps inauguration, everyone there pulls out their wieners and flops them all over Obama's face!

shit show. Le Winter Are Gomings xDDDD

nein

>He's got time to bitch about Trump but not enough to finish writing his shitty book.
Pic related

MAYBE THIS FAT FUCK

SHOULD STOP SHITPOSTING ABOUT POLITICS AND START DOING HIS FUCKING JOB WHICH IS WRITING BOOKS

WRITE WINDS OF WINTER YOU FAT ASSHOLE

This fat degenerate fuck should shut up and write his filthy books

>Be GRRM
>Going to be known post-mortem for finishing 5 out of 7 books in your book series

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

-George R. R. Martin

>Senile neckbeard who made his living on writing about 13 year old girls having diarrhoea and getting fucked in the arse

Opinion discarded.

>He dislikes winter
Opinion discarded.

How is a billionaire real estate mogul less qualified than.. JFK for example.. Or Reagan? What the fuck kind of crack are these people smoking?

Seconding this, way more fun than GoT anyways. Big battles are hype as fuck, Dalinar is the most alpha character

>Dalinar
>Nigger

Parshman please. The Alethi are consistently described as light tan, not this absurdly swarthy. It's the Veden who are quite clearly (potato) niggers. The Alethi are ~Asian-colored, or ~Italian if the WoR cover is any indication.

>we
Fucking dumb old prick.

what will he say when Trump becomes the best president of all time

Sage.

Left feminist cuck is against Trump.

Stop the presses.

Wow just for that I hope he dies before he finishes his books. His supporters are leftist shitheads anyway

If Clinton would have woon....
"America has spoken. I knew we were better than voting Trump. I guessed it right. Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever nominated by a major party for the presidency. Come January, she will become the best president in American history and a safely stable player on the world stage. Over the next four years, our problems will all go away. HER CUNT IS THE WORLD"

>Big battles actually happen
>Battles are actually on-screen

Also, Sanderson gives more than six seconds of thought to how this world fits together. Whereas the Feudal system wouldn't be functional with Martin-tier bullshit.

Oooh mighty KEK! PRAISE THY NAME!
I'm, your most humble servant, ready to sacrifice %31 of mine monthly good boy points if you spare this fat heathen until he finishes the damn series.

Please make it so...

Digits for deal, singles for his punishment.

this
winter is the white man's domain

Wheel of Time re;digitize confirm'd =(

no, he will perish

GOOD LUCK WINTER-CHAN

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

>I really thought we were better than this. Guess not.

Exactly what I think about it, desu.

when will the glaciers return? We need that fucking overdue stadial to wipe out niggers in the west and purge Africa through intense drought.

FINISH YOUR BOOK SERIES YOU FAT FUCK

>point out objective facts
>be "anti-white"
>be anti-American

Naziboos have such profound levels of cognitive dissonance. Likely think that Tolkien was trying to redpill the people about niggers being violent savages too right?

>Within his first 100 hours, before actually taking office, Donald has - killed TPP - reset nuclear power relations - received 2 offers to renegotiate NAFTA - reduced illegal border crossings by sheer intimidation - created thousands of new high paying rent-a-riot jobs - Ended the war with Syria
He's already better than obama