The Wall Street Journal asked about campaign promises to appoint a special prosecutor to pursue criminal charges...

>The Wall Street Journal asked about campaign promises to appoint a special prosecutor to pursue criminal charges against his Democratic rival over her use of a private email server to conduct official business as secretary of state.

>“It’s not something I’ve given a lot of thought, because I want to solve healthcare, jobs, border control, tax reform,” Trump said.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
THE MEETING WITH OBAMA CHANGED HIM
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED DURING THAT HOUR AND A HALF CONVERSATION
HE ISN'T EVEN ADDRESSING THE ISSUE ANYMORE, NOT EVEN SAYING "I'LL GET TO THAT LATER" OR "I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DEAL WITH FIRST" HE'S JUST STRAIGHT UP ADMITTING HE ISN'T PURSUING IT

He told him that's Clinton's getting a pardon and that the economy will collapse right after Obama leaves office.

Serve u bigots right for thinking Tump as some second coming and thinking he will save america and all of us can live a happily ever after white america.

Guess wat? He is just another brick in the wall, another cork in the machine.

HE HAS BECOME THE ESTABLISHMENT!

It wouldn't be a smart idea right now with all of Hillary's professional protesters chimping out. He needs to live long enough to actually have the power to pursue the charges.

Trump is capitalist shill to make sure the swamp isn't drained
>blame le mexican immigrant, not the system

Don't know why you're asking here though OP. Sup Forums is republican cuck board now.

Can Obama proactively pardon Hillary? Even if he could, it would be absolutely damning.

Maybe Trump is just waiting until he's in office before commenting on it?

Trump came face to face with the eternal jew. He realized that no mortal man can change what has been set in motion.

There is no hope.

There's no need. Hillary is going to be dead soon. You know how she got a lot funding in exchange for granting favours when she becomes president? Now that's gone, the high up guys are going to be pretty angry at their failed investment.

he won the whole race by himself when people told him he would lose for saying x and y. now that hes the winner hes still being told not to say what he wants and he knows its wrong but doesn't want to go against the advice of so many people that have come before him

No need she'll get justice without his help, plus there's fucking riots he's not gonna stoke that fire

he has to wait untill obama is out of power. that way he cant pardon the cunt.

it will be swift and decisive

You retard, if he says "YEAH I'M GONNA APPOINT A PROSECUTOR TO GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY, HILLARY FOR JAIL 2017!" then it pisses off half the country even harder before he's even in office, gives Hillary advance warning to flee to her bugout bunker in Brazil, and Obama probably pardons her out of spite.

His attorney general will deal with it, most likely Rudy

Yes because those 2 million illegals are only taking jobs that Americans would never or could ever do right? RIGHT? OH MAN RIGHT BRO? IN THE HISTORY OF THE WHITE MAN NONE OF US HAVE EVER HAD TO CLEAN A TOILET, PICK FRUITS AND VEGETABLES OR BE BUTLERS OR MAIDS. RIGHT? LETS GET SOME ILLEGALS TO DO IT FOR HALF THE PRICE AND TOTALLY DESTROY WHAT USED TO BE A JOB AN AMERICAN COULD RAISE AT LEAST 2 CHILDREN WITH?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTTT?

ILLEGALS DON'T TAKE AWAY JOBS LOL CAPITALISTS WHO CREATE THEM DO!

LOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The implant changes them all.

If he keeps quiet on it, Obama is even less likely to give pardons

That's what happens when you elect a New York billionaire to "drain the swamp."

Fuck off shill. This facade of pretending to be a Trump supporter is the weakest bait you freak have come up with yet.

Besides that, Trump's appointed Attorney General will be taking care of this.

>What happened

I imagine that Obama and the current administration offered him a deal for the presidency. I don't think they expected the election to be so lopsided in his favor, and if Clinton and Obama have long ties to any criminal behavior it would be a deathknell for both of them.

>So, I'll let you win the election.
>If you indite Clinton, we'll contest the election

He was never going to appoint a special prosecutor retards.

He knows there's no case. He always knew it. He just pandered to morons like you so he could get the retard vote.

You got played son. Im just waiting to see how long it takes you to accept it.

>mfw no wall
>mfw no Muslim ban
>mfw no obamacare repeal
>mfw no special prosecutor
>mfw does nothing to drain the swamp
>mfw does not make America great again

>mfw I realize you all actually believed his pandering bullshit

Hang yourself CTR faggot

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Judging by his response, he is getting to issues that matter first to us.

Watch, later in his presidency when Hillary thinks she's off the hook, Donald goes down on her.

That doesn't work anymore cuck

Nice link
> if I type things in green text they must be true.
Fuck off maple nigger, go LARP somewhere else.
Sage

Nixon got a proactive pardon.

Any hope of Clinton actually going to prison died when she won the nomination, because the only way it was going to happen was if Obama wasn't going to stop it.

And that would only happen if Obama was going to use it to keep her off the ticket, which didn't happen.

He probably should have, they may have won if they had imprisoned Hillary and nominated Sanders or a pro gun moderate.

Rudy has been on TV every night saying Hillary needs to be prosecuted. Rudy is important in the new Trump administration. Wait and see what happens. I suspect Clinton will be prosecuted.

The bitchmade Clinton faggots are desperately trying to Correct the Record right now.

Sounds to me like he knows what is important.

Hillary is beaten, for now. He hasn't even appointed an Attorney General to do it yet.

Obama can only pardon federal crimes. She can be prosecuted at the state level.

I hope he gets her on the ropes and forces a plea deal to out other corrupt officials.

But when you elect a president you can only hope for the best. It's been 4 days. We'll see.

He's become a politcian laddie.

Nice try CTR kike.

-Trump has personally called Alex Jones thanking him for his support
-Trump has Steve Bannon as part of his cabinet
-Trump has ditched the jewish backed rebels in Syria and is now siding with Assad
-The jews have funded protests against Trump.

He's laying low right now so (((they))) don't go after him

It's been 4 days. In that time he has:

>Backed off his pledge to implement ridiculous screenings on Muslims
>Backed off his pledge to repeal Obamacare
>Backed off his pledge to prosecute Hillary
>Pulled a bunch of swamp dwellers into his cabinet

And a long time ago he gave up on his retarded wall. You say "We'll see" but what the fuck is left to see? He's backed down on every substantial thing he promised to do.

There's no plea deal, there's no putting her on the ropes, there's no prosecution. I don't know under what delusion you're still holding out hope.

He created an enemy and convinced you you were fighting against her. Now he no longer needs that antagonist and you have served your purpose. He's not going to waste any more time playing with pawns like you.

Pretty much this. It all mattered when she had a shot at running the place. Now that she's been shut down, who really cares anymore?

Nice try CTR kike.

-Trump has personally called Alex Jones thanking him for his support
-Trump has Steve Bannon as part of his cabinet
-Trump has ditched the jewish backed rebels in Syria and is now siding with Assad
-The jews have funded protests against Trump.

He's laying low right now so (((they))) don't go after him.

WE NEED TO KEEP ON TRUMPS TEAM TO PROSECUTE!!!!

KEEP TWEETING HIS FAMILY TO LOCK HER UP WITH GULIANI AS ATTORNEY GENERAL!

>He told him that's Clinton's getting a pardon and that the economy will collapse right after Obama leaves office.
Obama cant pardon an impeachment since she did this stuff while secretary of state.

Trump understands that his country and it's people are panicked right now, he can't just start jailing people immediately. He'll first calm down the raged liberals and Gen in several months Clinton will go 'missing'

There is no (((they))).

That's just an enemy you've imagined. And you believe that by electing this retard your somehow fighting your imaginary enemy.

Alex Jones is retarded
Steve Bannon is even more retarded
Assad is not based, you fucking idiot
The protests are not funded by Jews

All of those "positives" you claim are either blatant negatives or outright fabrications. Get your head out of your ass.

>he won the whole race by himself
How ignorant can you be?

If there is no wall we will meme him to death.

He has to calm people's shit first. He's well aware of all the hostile demonstrations against him and if his first act as president is jailing his political opponent, that's going to look really suspicious to the retarded masses, no matter how legitimate her crimes are.

You lost. Trump is going to be president and all you can do is cry and shitpost on Sup Forums, while I masturbate to your tears.

Get over it.

With what? More unmerited praise and adoration?

You won't do jack shit. You got played. You don't matter. Now bend over like the expendable pawn you are and take the disappointments in the ass for four more years.

>The protests are not funded by Jews
Try again kike

Chill bro. God Emperor has not been sworn into office yet. Until he does, it's good he plays it very nice and low-key.

Patience, young padawan.

Ha!

You think I lost faggot? Unlike you I'm capable of seeing into the long term. This is a massive massive blow for conservatism and it's going to eat your party from the inside out when his policies fail but still manage to drive the nation into the ground.

Your party is literally so retarded that they got a meme elected president. This is great! I've literally never been so happy that I lean left.

Regardless of whether or not there is a driving force in the shadows, we're still fighting the indoctrinated idiots in the streets for our country back.

Someone's gonna pay for all of this, the people who possibly paid them to act this way, the people in the education system who taught them these lies that they hold up as gospel or the people themselves for continuing to spread this misguided nonsense.

>spends entire campaing going on about how fucking stupid it is to give away battle plans before hand
>Sup Forums is surprised he is hiding his cards till he can make moves
are you retards or something, like how fucking short are your memories?

Yeah sure man w/e helps you sleep at night.

Thought Sup Forums were smart basement dwellers who were smarter than the deceiving media, but you guys are as gullible as the fucking lefties and their SJWs.

Wake up, he has become the establishment you so hate.
He has stabbed the black heart of The Black Pearl and is now forever bound to the rules of the cursed ship and is has to steer it until the heart is stabbed by another fool to take its place.

Please relax. He needs to make sure he's sworn into office first. Do you not see all of the people buttflustered over his legitimate electoral college victory? He needs to lay low right now. I'd be in a daze too. He was up campaigning at like 2am a few nights before this, and he's 70 fucking years old!

Now is not the time for him to admit he is going to hang Clinton. Think about it.

Fuck that, call the immortal Jew a Jew and watch him squirm. Punch him in the chin and watch him die.

Y'all niggas still fallin for this shit?

Responsibly saged

You racists don't seem to know the actual numbers that immigrants vs tax cuts etc add to the share of national debt, if you quote comparative cost/benefit accounts of both presidential candidates spending plans then your argument will be more persuasive, if you really gave a shit about the economy you would know how much these things cost instead of capslock retardation.
Do you realise for instance what Dodd Frank set out to do and what consequences repealing it might have for your rednecks 'jawbs'?

Fuck off back to Plebbit, friendo.

Stop being stupid. Trump has zero power until he is inaugurated. Until then his agenda is at the mercy of a lame duck administration. While Obama has the pardon power, the last thing Trump needs to do is make them think his top priority is criminal prosecutions. If he can make them feel comfortable and complacent for the next two months he will be free to bring down the hammer with maximum force. Or not, as a bargaining chip. Be patient centipedes and watch.

Yeah we got troops overseas doing nothing and well put those on the border

We got people in Washington making too much money

We got a massive spending crisis in all sorts of areas that need fixing and trump is well aware of them. He can't fix em all ok four years I don't think but maybe in eight he can

Sage after wrecking these flat wrong idiots

>Putin giving his support to Trump.
>Assad telling he is ready to work with Trump to defeat ISIS and the rebels.

>t.. tr.. trump backstabbed (((us))), goys.

>THE MEETING WITH OBAMA CHANGED HIM
No, he had planned to go back on his promises all along.

You people are fucking retarded. He knew full well that Obama was going to pardon her so he couldn't do shit anyway. Thanks for your vote though

I would be quiet about this as well because Obongo might pardon her.

Oh did he
Hahahahahahahah

Enjoy the asshurt faggot