Trumps names Neo Nazi to team

Trump adds white nationalist as head of immigration.

Why did you guys vote A FUCKING NAZI into office, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-kris-kobach
youtube.com/watch?v=BjDaPOWdx6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To make the West White again.

>motherjones
>their definition of him speaking at a white nationalist group conference is to tell them to fuck off

Kill yourself

why are libshits such drama queens

>THIS IS LITERALLY HITLERISM OMG

HHHH

based baguette

>TITZ
>118888

noice

While Donald Trump practices playing president, offering rote conciliatory messages to his defeated opponent (a “smart, tough lady”) and his White House predecessor (a “good man”), the divisive president-elect is swiftly surrounding himself with a basket of deplorable immigration hard-liners and alt-right activists as he prepares his move to Washington. Trump may be a blank slate himself when it comes to policy, but the team of advisers and rumored cabinet appointees he is assembling suggests that the racist police state Trump envisioned during his campaign—nationwide stop-and-frisk, systematic Mosque surveillance, institutionalized racial profiling—may soon become a terrifying reality.

The latest extremist to join Trump’s transition team is Kansas secretary of state Kris Kobach, The Washington Post reports. Described by critics as an “anti-immigrant zealot” and beloved by “far-right nativists,” Kobach has been among the loudest voices in the anti-immigration movement. He was influential in the enactment of Arizona’s controversial SB 1070 law, which authorizes police to demand papers proving citizenship or immigration status from anyone they suspect of being in the country illegally. According to the American Civil Liberties Union, “Laws inspired by Arizona's SB 1070 invite rampant racial profiling against Latinos, Asian-Americans and others presumed to be ‘foreign’ based on how they look or sound.”

And that’s not the only strict immigration legislation that Kobach has helped write. “Whenever you see a state or municipality pass a really restrictive immigration policy or a very restrictive voting requirement, there’s a good chance that Kobach was somehow involved,” Miranda Blue, a research editor for People for the American Way, told Salon.

Kobach has also spoken at white nationalist conferences. Seriously.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-kris-kobach

>THIS IS NOT OKAY

Please be real.

oh boy. I've been getting upset at how many establishment people are getting on Trump's team. stuff like this fills my hope

Why think when the media can do it for you?

Quads confirm!

Remember kids white pride is racist.

Why can't normos go 10 seconds without comparing things to their shit YA pop culture?

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Kris Kobach, be great if his middle name is Kevin

>motherjones
KEK

>The one group that has the most to be proud of can't

Now ain't that just quackin crazy jimbo

>it's real

It was nicknamed the “Papers Please” law and thanks to Kris Kobach and the right-wing ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council), two dozen copycat bills quickly spread to other conservative states. Can you imagine walking down the street and police having the power to stop you and your children and throw you in jail on the suspicion alone that maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

What if I told you that same man, Kris Kobach, spoke to a group of White Nationalists just last year?

On Oct. 25, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach was a featured speaker at a “writers' workshop” put on by the white nationalist The Social Contract Press (TSCP), according to a report from the Center for New Community. For an elected official, this is a problem.

Routinely puts out race-baiting articles penned by well known white nationalists. The press is a program of U.S., Inc., the foundation created by John Tanton, the racist founder and principal ideologue of the modern nativist movement and TSCP’s publisher. Tanton has assiduously cultivated relationships with Holocaust deniers, eugenicists and various other extremists over the years. And he’s clear about his racism: “I’ve come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that.”

Before becoming the secretary of state in Kansas, Kobach worked for an organization the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated as a hate group:

Kobach’s closeness to hate groups runs far deeper than speaking to TSCP. For years, Kobach has worked as a lawyer for the legal arm of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed FAIR as a hate group since 2007—and for good reason.

This is a repulsive signal from Donald Trump. If this is a sign of things to come, buckle up. We are going to have to fight like hell to save this democracy.

LOOK AT THIS MANLY SON OF A BITCH

I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THIS GUY CLOTHESLINING A 5'6 SPIC OFF OF THE WALL

KRIS "MAKE THE SPICS GO BACK" KOBACH

>Laci Green

>MUH VOLDEMORT

Laci "Fuck White People" Green
Maybe if people like her weren't as bad as the Neo-Nazis, the neo-nazis would lose

>The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed FAIR as a hate group since 2007—and for good reason.

The reason being they actually publish statistics about illegal immigrant crime lel

also

>democracy.

you're a republic retard

Because it's effective with the normie electorate. You call her a drama queen and no one gives a shit, she calls you literally Hitler, people will pause and notice. There's nothing cutesy about it, she's an aggressive propagandist.

I want to kill this bitch with my own hands

I get so fucking triggered when I see liberals referencing jewish movies for political perspectives

S H A D I L A Y

>This.

If she hates white people so much, why doesn't she commit suicide?

>Enforcing immigration is like Voldemort
>Meanwhile, the Ministry of Magic build magical barriers all around the magical world, and has a strict ban on letting muggles in.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
aahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

He literally spoke before people who subscribe to the ideas of Hitler, though.

That is literally the kind of guy that he is. How is it being a drama queen to point that out?

PRAISE KEK

Shill harder CTR.

>kris kobach
>He is also currently of counsel with the Immigration Law Reform Institute, the legal arm of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, a designated hate-group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Good enough for me.

We're making america great again, one dead shitskin at a time.

(((motherjones)))

Do you know where you are

>implying voldemort wasn't right

>The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed FAIR as a hate group since 2007—and for good reason.

Daily reminder that George Soros funds the Southern Poverty Law Center, Obama, Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton, Femen, Antifa, Angela Merkel, Planned Parenthood, plus many more people and organisations without much attention in the mainstream media.

>Federation for American Immigration Reform, a designated hate-group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

how true is that?

>Harry potter comparison

Literal child

Because that would require normies to read something that aren't glorified fairy tales for adults.

>it's a white nationalist movement if we disagree with them
>well, no, they're not """technically""" white, or nationalist, but look, they're BASICALLY white AND NATIONALIST

>they're WHITE
>WHIIIIIITE

why do you dumb fucks give this cunt any fucking attention.
its like this side cant resist fighting with baiters.

You seem to have forgotten where you are.
Everything you said is considered a positive on Sup Forums

>Can you imagine walking down the street and police having the power to stop you and your children and throw you in jail on the suspicion alone that maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

Do you know where you are?

>Can you imagine walking down the street and police having the power to stop you and your children and throw you in jail on the suspicion alone that maybe you don’t belong? Because you have brown skin or an accent? Terrifying, right?

That sounds awesome.

>Why did you guys vote A FUCKING NAZI into office, again?
For the lulz and unlimited supply of buttravaged liberal tears.

I'm a Hispanic Kansan and I have never been discriminated under Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach. Even when he was "purging" voters from the electoral roll. My name, and my family's names, weren't on the list. The list looked to be mostly White Kansans, and not the minority busting list it was made out to be by the Democrats.

For transparency, I am registered Republican and my family who do vote are registered Independent. I am unaware of any bias against Democrats. I have also been voting since before Kris Kobach was elected Kansas Secretary of State. I am unaware if he made it harder for non-White Americans to register to vote. I do know that my family who do vote has registered after his election and they have voted with ease.

To my fellow Hispanic Americans, we will be fine.

holy shit it's a whole administration of hitlers

i cant wait to vote for HRC in 2020

also former AZ-fag here, this guy was involved with the papers plz law that pissed off the rest of the country. sounds like a good hire.

SPLC is as shitty as the ADL. he worked for a "hate group" the same way pepe is a "hate symbol".

With Kobach, the spics gotta go back.

>using harry potter for an analogy

Why are leftists so infantile?

This sort of thing just proves my theory that movies and television shows have these themes as social commentary and nothing else. These dopes have been brainwashed and they're so smug and arrogant to think they're too smart to be brainwashed, so they will remain brainwashed.

>KRIS "MAKE THE SPICS GO BACK" KOBACH

KRIS "YOU HAVE TO" KOBACH

Praise kek

She's half mudslime. Not Jewish, but Green is a common Jewish surname for future reference.

>kek delivers best fpbp

Imagine if these fucking liberals lived in the 30s

>Oh Nazi Germany is like when Winnie the Pooh was attacked by the mean bees for stealing their honey!
Who takes these idiots seriously?

based nip

Whites are allowed to be nationalists too, you know.

This is like the 10th time I've heard a liberal compare the Presidential election of the United States of America to a fucking children's book about witches and wizards this week.

And they wonder why I don't want them running this country anymore.

>dat pic

Fucking kek

is there an official list of his team?

>rumored
oh

I still remember his "rumored" VP picks

>Why did you guys vote A FUCKING NAZI into office, again?
Because we are FUCKING NAZis

They're smug and arrogant because they had and still feel like they have power. There's nothing "childish" or infantile in that, it's creepy Marxist era brainwashing.

>white nationalism is bad!
Meanwhile
>MUH BLM! MUH LA RAZA! MUH ISLAM! MUH FEMINISM! MUH LGBTWAHFGRISH!

What tf did they expect?

>If all those stupid fat rednecks would just realize how stupid, fat and redneck they are

anyone got that pasta?

It would be like living in heaven :,)

Real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got'em

But president snow was democratically elected.

Half of USA and the majority of Europe.

We've been teaching Americans how to bantz, but Americans took it to a whole 'nother level by deciding to shitpost on the entire country just to see Liberal Tears.

I love it.

no seriously I have no idea what people are talking about when they say they've been discriminated

I lived in D street here in las vegas

one of the blackest neighborhoods around and only faced some racial problems with blacks and other mexicans.

where are people being discriminated against?

I'm starting to feel that this is some made up bullshit like half of the after trump's election attacks

>KOBACH
hol up

fug

what? What language is that woman writing?

Who the fuck is Voldemort? And what the fuck is the ministry of magic?

Does she live in a literal fantasy world?

There is nothing wrong with anything you just said or anything in your image

youtube.com/watch?v=BjDaPOWdx6s

He's actually doing it lads. The madman is actually doing it.

The Force is strong with this one.

The illegal ones. The ones that I know that are gainfully employed while raising their kids to be the same are more than welcome in this beautiful country.

Trump is just buttmad mixed asians are the prettiest race and Ivanka is a fat slav

>waaaaaaa muh anti-immigration is bad waaaaaaaaaaa why won't you let us replace you waaaaaaaaa

To be fair to them Sup Forums constantly makes references to 40k and a cartoon frog.

So shall it be written.

Grow the fuck up

Praise Him.

Tfw he grants asylum to German citizens persecuted for their political beliefs.

Wall is getting BUILT. They are going BACK.

The numbers don't lie.

>ID
>TITZ

>nazis are not a good thing

are you new here?

I WANT TO STOP WINNING, KEK
PLEASE

Underated

PRAISE KEK

Holy shit, first time I've seen a good frog post.

So amazingly pretty

>half
try all

The part where they're using a children's book series to analyze real life is where they're infantile.

There's a double layer of irony to it, since these books and television shows use the marxist lens to set the tone, it's always about some sort of authoritarian regime that puts these poor minority types under the boot, only to eventually be beaten through the power of love and acceptance.

Or they're about the outcast that slowly proves the purist natives how wrong they were in their prejudices.

It's always the same stupid shit.

>“I’ve come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that.”

I like this guy already