Michael Moore is salty

youtu.be/09KI2dX2ESQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>help trump get elected
>salty when he wins

why doesn't he kill himself already Sup Forums?

>This fat fuck actually inadvertently helped Trump get elected

Ultimate poetic justice. I hope Trump's presidency makes this fat fuck blow his brains out by the end of it.

wtf i hate him now

the rope snapped

Lel

> He has no ideology except the one he has

He doesn't have much longer before his fat turns into cancer

Ey Mike, ya got a big fat jelly donut gut!

>michael moores face

Jesus how many strokes has this guy had?

i ccant watch this guy without his fat mouth and deflated balloon chin distracting me

> He is so narcissistic he will break laws

Why is he projecting Hillary onto Trump?

>When you accidentaly make Trump win Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Trump curse.

When is his sex change operation?

Michael Moore couldn't resist a cheeseburger let alone a Trump presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w

one week he's pro trump, next he's voting clinton

what's his deal?

The left has always viewed themselves as anti-establishment. I think deep down Mr. Moore and his peers are thrilled by the election of Mr. Trump and a republican majority in both chambers. This way they can attack it all, with Obama it was difficult for them to attack his massive use of drone strikes or his middle-eastern policies - because he was "one of them".

The renaissance of the left have come, finally they can do what they do the best, yell from the sideline how stupid everyone is.

his own fucking medicine was used against him.

I'm so happy. He probably thinks it so unfair his bag of tricks was turned on himself.

>bag of tricks
He apparently never realized regular people could edit things, never passed the 90s era i guess.

What a fat fucking faggot, our rights have already been being stripped. What about executive orders? Fuck a million woman march, wait until you see a million bikers and NRA members pushing back. That's why the RNC in Cleveland went uncontested. That's why rallies in Texas went uncontested.

kek

hahaha fuck. Guess Lord kek wouldn't let him off that easy.

why do democrats always look like genetically inferior specimens? its all ugly rich nerds, inbred foreigners, and normal black people

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

He should be happy, now he has at least four years to release a shit film about Trump.

I expect this sort of larping and delusions of grandeur on here, not on msnbc.

>trumps not going to get anything done
>Republican controlled house, senate and executive branch

hmmm....a million whores marching against trump on inauguration day will have the opposite effect for libtards. that i can guarantee.

Is Michael Moore our guy?

>these protests are in your little shit towns like Nashville

Yeah, ((( Soros ))) is paying for a US civil war.

You've gotta give the fat fucker credit.

He was the only person that accurately predicted the rust belts swing for Trump.

he looks like a fat old ugly lady

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHEN WILL THIS FAT FUCK FINALLY FUCK OFF AND KILL HIMSELF

Who knew a wicker chair could support an albino hippo.

You burgers should organize a million Trump supporters to appear during inauguration day. Your president needs protection and support, you fat fucks

He is killing himself .. just very slowly

Michael Moore, what a nasty woman.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Does he actually think the riots are going to continue?

3 nights after Trump won and they're already dying down. There wasn't even a protest in my cucked city last night. A week from now they will all quit.

His movies only make money when a Republican is in power.

It's not an elaborate scheme. He just wants money.

It'll turn into a chaotic brawl. Which gets me hard but it's just what these faggots want. All it takes is one bitch to get her head split open and it's 'TRUMP SUPPORTERS KILL WOMAN'S RIGHTS PROTESTER'.

Not only that, but also Trump is going to make Late night shows great again.

Liberals are actually becoming parodies of themselves...

This. Even Sup Forums didn't think Trump would win Wisconsin.

That reminds me, what's that walking anus John Oliver reaction to Trump's victory?

So basically... this guy is calling for civil war? Fuck it, trump supporters need to get even more armed than they already are.

>he'll break the laws
>but it's fine for us to burn shit down and call for a racewar because we don't like him

I wish trump was literally hitler and would everything in his power to show them what happens if the president doesn't like you.

Such a fat piece of shit

>We're going to have a massive resistance!

What, of liberal rioters? All this does is spark further discontent from the public. The very thing that got Trump elected in the first place.

Acting like enormous spoiled babies is the best thing liberals ever decided to do for America. They are their own worst enemies.

Hey fatass, you know what Amendment is in place to help Americans resist a tyrannical government? The same one you built a career out of bashing. *Shoves picture of dead kid in your face*

Diabeetus + Heart disease soon.

The fat shit will ultimately cave and dance for his masters. He's nothing but a puppet, a child throwing his toys out of the pram. He can't get his way, so he shits himself like the child he is.

Of course this dumb fat fuck wouldn't understand that he is the friendly fascism and his comrades on the left with their smiley faced lovey dovey safe space fanaticism are the real fascists.

>People will willingly give up their rights
It's exactly what dems did with Obama, and now they'll cry when Trump uses the NSA and drones, because they're so braindead they can't think ahead

He really needs to keep his mouth shut. But for our sake he should keep talking. Anything he tries to do has the opposite effect. Which is in our favor

source?

Just beat them, m8, lefties are irrelevant now, they are past, no one listen to their whinning. Grab them by the pussy, they love it. Hatefuck is best fuck :^)

Hell Jimmy Fallon was at least fair with Trump when he was on there. You know that because the libs attacked Jimmy after the show

Is it just me, or does he bear a striking resemblance to Grimace?

I don't give him credit for that. If he was wrong nobody on the left would've said shit about it. Him 'predicting' Trump winning those states as well as the election was childish reverse-psychology, nothing more

now he's happier than a pig in shit that he can bitch about Trump for at least 4 years

Looks like the salty fat fuck is happy now because he's back in the job. Being a whiny docuntmentary creator to scorn on the right-wing.

His incitement of riots is a whole new level of scum-fuckery.

We most kill the fat man, I hate this speccy prick how about a morning after to do list
Don't ever watch a shitty Michael Moore documentary

Tiny dick is a projection

Yea I remember that. Fallon was actually unbiased and fun, and ill bet when he got lambasted for it it probably redpilled him pretty hard.

I want to see john olivers tears, I have been feasting on so many liberal tears this week but ill bet his are especially full of salty sustenance.

Oh. A domestic terrorist.

>I still don't understand Fascism
If what he says about fascism is right then Obama was a fascist too, republicans in house and senate stopped him from going full Fashosist

I jabba his final form??

>The left has always viewed themselves as anti-establishment
I have never been able to grasp why they would possibly think this, especially in places like Sweden, and I think Denmark is similar.

Just shoot the fat fuck. Trump's loyal SecretService aka SS get on it pronto pls. No more insulting, no more threats!

He looks like an old lady who has at least 7 cats. Should we start calling him Michelle Moore?

>all those crying hollywood fags

they should rename it Salt Lake City.

Imagine, a narcissist President who breaks laws in the process of ramming through his agenda. Why- we would be duty bound to obstruct such a man!

>Trump is the more narcissistic one
Hillary's slogan is "I'm with HER". Her logo is a big H.

These children are going to LARP for at least 4 years. Fucking hell

Kek is speaking to me...

>Michael Moore leads protests
>He gets arrested for inciting civil unrest and chanting along with calls for assassination
>Argues in court that he was calling for an assassination on Trump's character, not Trump himself
>Gets sentence to prison for 36 months
>Announces hunger strike
>Hunger strike lasts for two hours

She and Obama HAVE logos, for Christ sake. This Crisco cunt can rationalize absolutely anything to fit his worldview.

what a faggot joke

Can't we just drone the guy

I still demand an answer for this. Did somebody dress up and hack the feed? Will we ever know?

Michael Moore did as much as anyone to help win the election for Trump. His "endorsement" of Trump resonated with people here in Michigan. The irony is delicious.

This fat fuck ain't marching anywhere.

He says people who are "only about themselves" inevitably break laws...

Well, the American Public just voted to prevent just such a person from seizing power. Someone who had demonstrably broken MANY laws to enrich themselves.

This is projection.

He is secretly celebrating the millions he will make complaining about Trump.

>The fascism of the 21st century would come with a smiley face, maybe even a TV show
maybe even a safety pin :)

Trump is some sort of reality shaping demi-god.

I want hit Michael Moore in the head with a shovel until he's dead.

He unwittingly gave aid and comfort to the enemy and provided them propaganda

this. the 'breaking glass ceiling' stuff where all the past presidents were shattered revealing her devilish grin - immediately comes to mind

>people here still quote Bowling for Columbine every time America is mentioned

Makes me sick to my stomach

anyone got the video?

Does he really want a war? He really wants a fight on his hands?

I hope he's ready to face these guys, because they sure as fuck are excited to have the opportunity to put a bullet between this fat lesbian looking faggot's eyes once and for all.

I hope he realizes being part of a "resistance" involves actually resisting something, if you mess with democracy in America and you will bring absolute hell upon yourself, there will be a fucking war and the left doesn't have the firepower to win.

>The left has always viewed themselves as anti-establishment.

You know I never sat down and actually thought about it, but holy shit those twats really do think that, when what they are trying to establish is the converse of that.

Some did, some didn't. We aren't one person. Anyone who understands why the Rust Belt votes blue would know why they switched red this year. WI and MI are saturated with former factory workers who used to make 20+ dollars an hour starting pay. Hillary wasn't speaking to them.