HAPPENING: MIDLAND, TEXAS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Bush Elite's corrupt secret society town
>Buddy Webb (likely Jim Webb's cousin) gets shot by assassin
>Secret police, April C(hild)handler and Michael C(hild)handler (Relatives of Rachel C(hild)handler from the True DeKEKtives case) disable security cameras and search for survivors
>Regular police show up and destroy evidence/confiscate security footage but get caught by backup surveillance
>No official report of police involved at all
>Buddy Webb accused of being a schizo that shot himself despite video evidence of officers going inside his property and messing with everything
>Other people have been dying mysteriously around the area
>There's some secret society businesses building tunnels under these properties just like Comet Pizza in Washington DC

True DeKEKtive Season 2 just began I think...

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SF2TampTY5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall's_(ice_cream)
youtube.com/watch?v=G1cQkR8oiHY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZpL_8GY_c
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5pMQngh6srs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHdM6vO5ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>
>There's some secret society businesses building tunnels under these properties just like Comet Pizza in Washington DC

wat

>DeKEKtive season 2
Can't argue with those digits

They could have at least waited for the first one to be over

bump

They are on the move. It is one operation that is trying up loose ends. Stay vigilant

Illuminate

One of them stepped in dog poo in my yard and didn't realize it...

Yeah, nothing to see here. Move along.

I can drive up there and look around. Whats going on?

bump

Some guy sourced the company meeting in another thread

>doesnt believe in secret police for secret societies
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

Oh wait they literally caught them in California...

Trafficking tunnels? He does sound schizophrenic but it could be something too

Buy the house across the street from Buddy and set up more camera angles

Then buy an AK and give him an OH SHIT walkie talkie incase he needs backup when they come for him again

Months ago it was crazy talk

Now its just reality

bump

What the fuck is going on here

Were you a part of True DeKEKtive season 1: Eyes Wide Open?

THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SF2TampTY5g

Someone should add that now Besta Pizza changed their logo to erase the boy lover symbol

>These videos will get taken down before Sup Forums cares too

Why didnt we do anything?

>that heart logo
Hold up, I've seen that before. It was on an ice cream cart in Seattle, in Pike's Green.

This is the Alt-Right symbol. It in no way implies degeneracy.

no it's not

Bullshit

Midland texas has a "secret bush society"?
Ive deiven through there a lot to get to for davis texas, even have family there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall's_(ice_cream)

Midland TX is so far away from society that it makes a great area for a loli trafficking ring

Where is this

So it's the kiddy diddler symbol but reversed? That's kinda fucked up.

5:53 video left artificial hand

I still don't want to believe this shit

My thoughts exactly.

the sooner you people accept it, the sooner we can put a stop to it

Nothing will come of this. Delete your account.

You know buddy, schizophrenia is a perfectly treatable mental illness.

FUCK OFF CTR.

You know buddy, schizophrenia is a perfectly treatable mental illness.

FUCK OFF CTR.

I caught them Goys: youtube.com/watch?v=G1cQkR8oiHY

It's definitely strange.

If anything comes up about Sioux City I would look into it. There's an interesting story involving a farm in Sioux City and the disappearance of Johnny Gosch. The entire thing is filled with pure coincidence. I suggest those who haven't read about it do just that and if they haven't read about or don't know who Johnny Gosch is they should do that first. Then read about when he visited his mother.

This is child Hillary.

Rabbit hole just got deeper Marty

Washington DC at the tip of one of the satanic pentagrams formed by the streets of the city here

BUMP

NICE CATCH

THAT REALLY FUCKING NARROWS DOWN THE SEARCH

HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS LIKE A TV SHOW VILLAIN OR SOMETHING

This is a world-wide brand, it's coincidence or the pedos steal it from them.

Seriously

The guy has like a mechanical arm

What the fuck

its also got a lot of industrial traffic due to the oilwork in the area

it's 20 pages of text in the form of a video

why do people do this?

I grew up in Odessa, sister city to Midland. Probably only 250k people between the two counties. Human civiliation in West Texas only exists because of the oil and gas industry. 6 hours away from any major metropolitan area. Odessa is where all the blue collar roughnecks live. Midland is where the managers live, generally.

The Bushes did live out there in the 80's. But I would be surprised if any crazy pedowood shit happened out there but anything's possible.

First come first serve. Only because you idiots didn't get in don't be jealous of all the technological advances society can accomplish. To increase productivity. To pursue peace prosperity and happiness.

Wtf they really changed it. Is the world ruling satanist pedo elite really afraid of some guys on a Laotian rice cultivation forum?

No. These shut ins are harmless. Games are fun.

That is strange OP... their have been pedo ring's reported, but i've never heard of them being exposed.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS LIKE SOME ACTION MOVIE SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's like 100k people a D most who work in oil leave after their done with their weekly shifts

are any of the other videos by this guy worth watching?

This is the beginning of another investigation

We need True DeKEKtives

B-bump

I don't want to get my hopes up

so does anyone know how we can verify his claim about being in hospital after being shot in his house, and that the retrieved bullet was not from one of his own guns?

that's where we should start.

Some evidence in his videos

He has hospital documents and his own ammo plus evidence of the wound

sauce?

Find his adress and look up the owners of the Home Depot close by allegedly connected to the underground digging

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZpL_8GY_c

Theres some pics of what officers stole from him, including his ammo, here

This.

Bump I guess

This isn't the first pedophilia case in which tunnels are mentioned. Read part IV entitled "McMolestation" for a closer look, but I highly recommend you read the entire thing. This is all connected.

whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5pMQngh6srs

this is an interesting video where he shows some more evidence, including the death of the previous home owner at his property of an apparent drug overdose.

fug, this guy will probably be killed before anyone can properly investigate this shit.

wtf i hate secret police now

thanks missed that one, saved the channel now thank you
also chekc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHdM6vO5ho

WE NEED MORE ANONS IN HERE ASAP

Sister city my fat chode. Odessa is our dumpster/shanty town, all the poor oil field beaners live in hodessa. Midland is where the white owners live, real nice and comfy. Anytime beans work during the boom they blow it all on fucking trucks. Hilarious yet pitiful.

bump

ANY NEARBY TEXANS WITH LEGAL WEAPONS SHOULD HELP DEFEND THIS MAN AND HAVE A BEER WITH HIM

HE ALREADY HAS HOURS OF EVIDENCE FOR US TO DIG THROUGH

GET THE TRUE DEKEKTIVES ON THE CASE

> secret police exists

> its not murdering muslims

wtf i hate these people now

he states in the video that he's sure there's a secret entrance to his property, but has no backup to check it out

>tfw no texas anons to back this brave soul up

>The first Police Department was created by the 'Knights Templar's' back in 1100 B.C.
when larping gone wrong

HOLY SHIT

did not see until I'd already posted the video, but there's a clip at the end of a guy running down the alley behind his house being chased by a car.

skip to 4:30 to see it.

isnt texas a place where if you walk one foot into a private property you can be shot?

I guess that does help the cause

>222
SPREAD THIS THREAD TO MORE AUTISTS

KEK WILLS THAT WE ARE ON THE TRAIL OF MOLOCHS EVIL

Would be cool if a few militia groups got together and raided the town.

THIS IS WHAT A PERSON WITH PSYCHOSIS LOOKS LIKE

4:30-5:00

This definitely looks like a hit, not a normal robbery

...Do the TD guys no or do they "know?"

I don't wanna believe it goes this high up.

If it truly does these people are insanely powerful.
I could see them keeping people in line through insanely evil methods.
>You tell anyone and we start killing thousands of children
>We'll still be fucked, but that blood will be on your soul forever

up until that point I was dubious about this guy because it just sounds way too paraoid, but that small clip is undeniable, man. Holy shit, I don't see how you explain that as being anything other than a car chasing down a man down a narrow alleyway.

What is this autism?

Very kek my friend

God damn the fact that he casually posts a child trafficking tunnel being dug is fucked up

High level autism of the greatest purity.

They are always laughing. Soon, they will be crying.

They tell me not internet. Very upset bad mans

HE has a court order saying he is liable for a felony if he fires before being fired upon

He tried to fight it but they are cucking his rights

Fuck off honeypot

That would do nothing

This is a peaceful investigation

well fuck im sorry

dunno what to do

stay safe

this too

Sound the Sup Forums alarm and get everyone in here

Some of us are going to get killed this time