The liberals are now going to do a Million Women March the day after Trump is in office. Will this actually do anything...

The liberals are now going to do a Million Women March the day after Trump is in office. Will this actually do anything? I know protests can have real impacts but could this make trump not be in office if a million people show up? I think this needs to be talked about. If they go to the white house they might do god knows what in the name of "freedom for women"

They are going there to suck his dick

>Million Women March
straight into the deathcamps I hope?
>Will this actually do anything?
It'll make my cock twice as hard
>if a million people show up
if
>I think this needs to be talked about.
not really, let's see if it actually happens. remember, it'll be a moonth for their precious 'feelings' to settle
>If they go to the white house they might do god knows what in the name of "freedom for women"
Like making a complete mockery out of the 'feminist' movement?

Let them, it'll be fun to watch it fail.

It will end sexism just like the million man march ended racism

By saying who knows what they might do meant they could try catching things on fire or breaking shit like the riots going on currently.

He lost the popular vote.

Will protesting that do anything then?

I sense....

Arrests, teargas grenades.

More crying and butthurt liberals.

A situation unfolding even the MSM can't spin into something positive.

Me enjoying watching it..

Two at a time, please. He only has 2 hands.

Popular vote is a shit system. Implying a bunch of shit tier indoctrinated liberals all piled up in a few major cities and breeding like maggots should have a say over everyone else?
They've had their shot at ruling for decades now and see what the west turned into.
A breeding place for subhuman scum that would otherwise starve in their mineral rich and fertile soiled regions of the planet.

STOP BREEDING STUPIDITY.
Quality>quantity

Educated people breed less.

He literally won thanks to white trash.

The same white trash that got Obama elected twice?
Stop being a leaf and claim victory by shooting yourself in the face please.

Trump will be the first man ever to have a million and 1 orgy with all those confused woman hopefully our God emperor really has the stamina and energy he needs

Wanted actual opinions on what they were planning on doing, not on if you think his voters are stupid.

anyone got a combine to drive through them?

Can he grab a million women by the pussy all in one day though?

Inb4 1500 people show up

Lots of things. I guess the blue states can secede and join Canada.

It would be the perfect outcome for me because our country is too small and irrelevant and doesn't have enough people, and I'm sure a lot of Democrat states want it too.

You can't protest a fucking election, I don't know why these people don't get it. The protests mean nothing because it can accomplish nothing. Trump isn't going to go "OH GEEZ A FEW MILLION PEOPLE ARE MAD I BETTER STEP DOWN". Protests only work if there is legislation that needs to be passed or repealed.

Gonna need to airdrop like 200,000 tons of febreeze afterwards. The stench of fish and BO will be overwhelming.

He won the white female vote though. Real bitches be laughing at these weak cold vaginas.

Of course he has the stamina. He's super high energy, but to believe that our God-Emperor won't be a devout husband to Melania is heresy

bump

What fucking more do they want? Women's suffrage was their granting of freedom. There's nothing left to give other than gibs

They are protesting that day because they believe Trump is going to take away womens rights with him in office.

I don't understand where the fuck any of these people got the idea that Trump is going to do any of what they say he's going to do. They did it to themselves, retarded sheep

They just want to have a reason to feel repressed. No where did Trump ever say he was talking away rights for women but yet they believe it. I am not sure how they think this is possible.

Did a million women even vote for Hillary?

I mean not counting the deported and the dead