How much were we actually involved? Of course I would like to think we were a driving force working behind the scenes...

How much were we actually involved? Of course I would like to think we were a driving force working behind the scenes. But is it possible we are just an internet board reacting to happenings out of our control? I'm sure the 60 million people who voted for him don't browse Sup Forums and many of them probably are totally unaware of internet memes etc. I know I didn't see anything positive about Trump on facebook for the entire year, or in the news.

Is it more likely that people were smart enough to support Trump on their own, and we are just an anonymous satire board memeing about things that were going to happen anyway and we didnt influence much at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-bypassed-hostile-media-deliver-message-032459149.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Look at this article. (((They))) know. We are now the most powerful secret society on earth.

>"It's organized digital bullying," Rosenblatt said.

>"They would focus in on progressive Democratic tweeters and barrage them and abuse them to try to incite an inappropriate response."

>"It became possible for him to construct an alternate narrative, I would say an alternate reality," he said.

(((ROSENBLATT)))

yahoo.com/news/trump-bypassed-hostile-media-deliver-message-032459149.html

We were very much a huge part of getting Trump elected. Don't let CTR tell you otherwise.

OP, do you think your dad knows about your Sup Forums memes?

No, Trump supporters would assume chantards are just more faggot millenials.

What we did was distract the left. They focused on our memes and bantz rather than the voting majority. Also msm, they basicly declared shillary the winner so many lib voters didnt turn out.

We were the unpaid version of CTR for trump.
We also were a new viewer population for new media providers, which reached millions of others.

Leave it to Sup Forums to be delusional enough to believe that they actually affected the election result.

You made some media headlines and popularized Pepe. That's all. Trump gained no more votes from this.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Don't let your memes be dreams

This. It's not like Trump's voters went to Sup Forums everyday and got redpilled as fuck. We were just able to manipulate the narrative of the media to the point where even normies Trump supporters know who Pepe is. We forced the media, alternative and mainstream, to cover topics that we care about.

The colony on Reddit had a massive effect, bigger than pol directly itself. That said it is pols colony, so they can take credit for it

Your tears were so delicious, CTR.

Stefan molymeme seems to think we had quite a bit of impact. Especially /cfg/ and all the anons that helped dig through the wikileaks and get it out to alternative media and social networks which definitely had an impact on people.

"Meme warefare is very important" - Stefan Molyneux

It's like that Sup Forums Tortanic comic

>But is it possible we are just an internet board reacting to happenings out of our control?

Yes, absolutely. You people are worse than the twats who post hashmemes on Twitter thinking they are changing the world. You're all worthless ants with no accomplishments.

You see, public opinion manipulation is not as straight forward as only promoting view A by posting that you support view A in a logical and well written way. It has some effect BUT:
Another big branch that works simultaneously is pretending to be a supporter of candidate B and making yourself sound extremely stupid, immature, borderline retarded and offensive as possible. By misrepresenting the targets views in this guilt by association way, you make the normal people want to distance themselves from candidate B.
So yes project Sup Forums have failed to elect Hillary. Why? Because project ''crazy sjw on twitter'' did a better job.

i remain convinced that the spirit cooking shut turned away a lot of latino voters

>mfw We are the Illuminati we have been looking for all along

If the internet didn't have any impact, then Clinton wouldn't have even bother with CTR you goofball.

I think the biggest contribution was pepe memes, but not necessarily how you may think. I think when the media resorted to pointing out fringe white nationalists were using a frog cartoon to back Trump in order to paint him as a racist, they took a massive credibility hit. They were probably perceived as nutty and so biased it was laughable.

Well, we got Clinton to go after Pepe, so if we didn't influence the electorate, we influenced to a certain point the opposition and they reacted to our presence badly.
Don't think we had much of an influence but this election was so close we might actually have done something.

My wife is redpilled. She used to be a hippy but came to the conclusion that liberals are fucking morons. Same with feminists.

I like to think that as we were growing up we had an idealized view of liberals and feminism. Hell even an idealized view of conservatives. What do we have now? A bunch of whiny egomaniacs that crybully people into thinking exactly what they think out of fear. Weak and stupid but cunning in the short term. Much like the jock/banger bullies of yester year. Completely stupid and unaware but willing to use force to get thier way and be on top.

Times change.

Realistically, not much. We got a few things trending and rigged a few polls, but that's the extent of it.

We weren't reaching those coal workers in the Rust Belt. We weren't reaching all of the older people who wanted to MAGA one last time. We weren't reaching the average honest working family man who doesn't even know Sup Forums exists.

Our primary target were millenials who are up to date with all the trendy memes on Reddit, and even then that was mostly /r/The_Donald who had like 90k people on at any single moment during election day.

Look at a map of how millenia voted and you'd see that even millenia in the deep South voted mostly blue, even with all of the memes.

This wasn't an election rigger or influenced by us. This was an election that was bound to happen because even the average American was tired of the bullshit in DC.

*millenials

I can' image there are many of us in the Rust Belt, but we sure as hell exposed Corruption, changed Liberal's minds around in Solid Blue States and even convinced some Republican voters into accepting the New Right. Just like every election, our biggest impact was on swing states like Florida and such.

Internet neckbeards who want the credit . This was all trump he held rallies at the right states , and worked for it , if it was meme magic he would had the popular vote

Basically, yeah. Though I wonder how many people saw her Pepe policy speech and second guessed her mental state.

idk but seems pretty plausible.

Do people actually believe this board has any kind of influence outside of Sup Forums?

lol

American politics is like this:
40% of the electorate always votes (((D)))
40% always votes (((R)))
And the other 20% flip flops every 8 years.

We reach more people than CNN, MSNBC, and FOX combined.

So what you're saying is that 80% of people remain consistent with a party view and 20% lie in the middle and can go either way.

What amazingly poignant pearl of wisdom do you think you've illuminated with divine light, Sir Britbong?

Well I saw points I brought up in a "I work for the Trump campaign AMA" tread end up as talking points in a Trump speach after.
And online articles, quoting data, that I sourced in an argument with a CTR/Shill were shortly afterwards scrubbed from google searches.

triple zeroes--your post's black magic has NO POWER here.

Considering Sup Forums and its colony /r/The_Donald combed through WikiLeaks everyday, and the fact that the whole stormtear thing that led to the Congressional Oversight Committee to reopen its case against Clinton (although, admittedly, that didn't really do a whole lot), I'd like to think Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald did quite a bit.

I thought it was all old white people's "fault" Trump won.

I can't see many of them occupying a space where they are exposed to Sup Forums's dank internet memes, dropping of red pills and the butt-ravaging of lefties on social media.

It's like when Brexit happened and Remain cucks jumped on reports from google trends showing "what happens if we leave the EU" searches at 2am as the results started to sway our way.
Mkes no sense since people in their late 30s and up aren't googling shit at 2am on a Thursday night in mid-June because they either have jobs to go to and kids to take to school, or are just old computer-illiterate fucks.
On the other hand, it was already the summer break for uni students.

It wasn't us, it was those false-flagging kikess at collegehumor.
Sup Forums is an apolitical christian board of peace