>MADAM PRESIDENT

cold war back in effect

> About 121 Million vote in election.
> She loses.
> 3 Million sign Butthurt Petition

It's happening!!!

wtf i hate fair elections now?

wtf i'm /with her/ now

Do those signatures include non citizens and kids under 18?

A FUCKING BUNCH OF STICKS

Yes and also people from other countries.

Dobald DRUMPFSTER is TOAST. This petition PROVES the will of the people she won the popular vote anyway, electoral college WILL vote for HER

as well as fictional characters like Mickey Mouse

Can you imagine the unadulterated rustling that will happen during the reelection when states like Delaware will be forced to vote Trump because he won the popular vote.

Can't they see past their noses?

CTR SHILL

She already conceded
Obama already started the transition of power
Trump's already getting classified documents

Fuck off

Oh boy, the Facebook posters are getting desperate. Yes, that's how the presidency works.

>3 million people are angry, let's re-do the election.

Petition...

OK. Whatever.

Just saying, I'd be a lot more afraid of gun-toting right wingers protesting because the electoral college didn't follow the rules than I am of crybaby libs walking around in the street.

You may actually be able to get Hillary to win, but at this point I don't think you want to.

>3 million
>129m projected voted
>petition doesn't even safeguard bots/out of country

okay

Remember that time when an online petition forced the US to change its President? Yeah, me neither.

>online petition
journalism at its finest

I mean 60 million people voted for her so it's sort of sad that it only has 3 million signatures.

wow it's fucking nothing

How many of those were from butthurt Germans, Swedes, and Leafs?

YOU GOD DAMN PUSSIES

YOU DON'T GET A 'RE DO' MAYBE THOSE KEKS SHOULD HAVE GONE OUT AND VOTED TO BEGIN WITH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT STUPID MILLENNIAL BABYSHITS

>SEE CHANCE

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Americans of Sup Forums, if the electoral college actually refuses to vote Trump into office, what will you do?

I hope you have a plan to defend democracy, a serious plan.

almost exclusively, I'm a fucking leaf and I could sign it even if I were 12

since when did change.org petitions actually matter?

yes

i signed it ironically

"Hillary Supporters" are not US voters. Literally anyone from any country can sign a Change.org petition.

how many times are you people gonna post this?

>people actually thought Dump had a chance against Madame

Take a close look Drumpfkins; it's January 20th.

The first stage of grief
DENIAL
It's ok Ahmed, you'll get over it.
In America we don't change laws for feelings.

it's over. besides they stop counting the popular vote once the person succeeds in electoral.
'hur doi we know trump succeeded and is now the president elect but we have a petition can you please make hillary president' 'but don't you know trump is literally hitler?'

Wow a whole 3 milllion worldwide what a pathetic turnout.

As if any electorate would go against the will of the people risking assassination and civil war.

Its fucking retarded and just shows how out of touch the left is.

Let them build up this ridiculous hope that the US will overturn a democratic election. That just means there'll be more hopes to crush on January 20th. It'll be November 8th all over again.

It means nothing, this is America.

No, she won.

Now Donald, I think it's time for you, for everyone, to give me those electoral votes.

She conceded though.

3 million against 60 million Trump voter and 290 electoral votes?
BTW bait

>online petition
>expecting it to do shit

Where do I sign? My name is Adelbert Steiner

dumbass shill, as if a lackluster, lazy as fuck, online petition filled with "signatures," is going to marshal the EC to change votes. They thing riots now are bad? Good luck stopping people with guns. He's running unopposed.

4 million signed a petition for a second EU referendum.

What a piss poor effort.

that would mean civil war and absolute chaos.

not going to happen

Talk about déjà vu, didn't Leftists do this exact meaningless shit after the Brexit vote?

Trump threatens the world. Not just age of majority Americans.

wow, 7 million votes not counted yet

calm down

Yeah but the Brexit vote was won democratically.

Trump won thanks to some bullshit.

I hate the electoral college and prefer the popular vote so I wouldn't care.

It'd be weird as fuck though.

That's odd, I could've sworn I've seen Trump in the White House talking to Obama.

>online petition says liberals will happily pay the fines
>liberals ever spending their own money on something

Kekels

Pepperidge farms remembers

>tiny petition mistake for 50 delegates

We'll just protest if it does

She won the election because more people voted for her.

Trump won the electoral college, but he lost the election.

If that actually happened, it would essentially be a soft coup. How do you think the military, who over by a huge margin, voted Trump would react? What do you think would happen when these idiots went to the streets to celebrate?

Thousands of people would die in a reverse hard coup, to reinstate the rightful President. The EC can't be that dumb.

but she conceded lol

Oh, so she won in your mind. OK, whatever helps you sleep at night.

But the election is held using the electoral college....?

War.

>implying petitions ever amount to anything

they could get 10 million signatures it doesn't matter, it would never be enforced.

Because enforcing it would be a sure fire way to spark a civil war in which the left has absolutely no hope in winning.

that's a world wide tally, not just america so blow it out your ass. Gib it ups

its just like the post brexit petition

So, now that the dust has settled, is he, dare i say it... A

It's not bullshit. Electoral college was designed to weigh votes across the country, not just in dense populations in a few states.

It's probably the 3 million illegals that voted in the election.

Pic related.

FUCKING...

FUCKING

She won a trip to federal jail

It is total bullshit.

There is absolutely no reason why a vote from Idaho should be worth 6 votes from California.

Not only that, but she didn't win by one or two votes. The more they keep counting, the more her lead increases.

It's ridiculous.

So did gore

The election is the electoral college

We are not a democracy and neither are you. The United States is a constitutional republic. The electoral college is a good idea to avoid tyranny of the majority. It keeps large states from making slaves of small states.

T. Ive read the federalist papers. Maybre you should too

LEAF

>responding because du,bs

Liberals don't have money OP
> spending more of soros's money
> thinking 3 million will outweigh 56 million

Is The Anglo The shitposter of tomorrow?

You talk too much shit.

More people voted for her, and it wasn't close.

You have runner A and runner B.
They have to dash 100 meters the first one there is the winner.
Runner A and B should be solely training to make it to 100 meters faster because that is the rules

Runner A makes it to 100 meters first, stops, and is declared the winner.

Runner B makes it there at a far second but continues to run to 120 meters before stopping.

Why should runner B be declared the winner for not following the agreed upon rules, when runner A did and won?

Only person I know who did this is a 65 year old playground aide at my local elementary school

THIS

Californians and city folk tend to vote against issues important to farming and ranching. When this happens farming and ranching becomes harder, prices go up, and city folk don't understand what happened and get mad at rural areas for something they caused.

The electoral college evens out the difference between rural and urban.

Because pic related is what happens to leaders who weren't elected democratically.

Holy anti-Muslim Christ this is a great analogy user

Its going to be amusing looking back on these threads after Trumps inauguration, just like the sweet liberal tears after November 8th.

Can I sign against it ?

>So did gore
He rescinded it on the issue of Florida, but then conceded again after.
Also can't they only put in votes for people that are running, and therefore can't give her any now?

If you care so much about rural folk you should have elected Cruz.

But you decided to piss off half the country.

this
electoral college is designed to protect us from mob rule

> votes still being counted
> 47.8%/47.3%
> not even close

This has happened four times before this, going back over a hundred years.

A guy in california wont give a kek about cotton regulations, a guy in maine wont give a kek about water regulations. Why should californians get to choose someone who will limit water usage for certain crops at a federal level when this issue does not effect folks in maine.

Yes you could if you were an American in the US on the 8th of November. It's called a fair election.

World Wars are also what happen when you are democratically elected.

The issue with Gore wasn't that he won the popular vote. The issue was the vote was extremely close in Florida and there were voting irregularities. Gore opened a case not because he won the popular vote, but because he may have won FL, and thus the electoral college.

>no link
Really shows you the IQ of whites has actually noticeably dropped within 2 years.

all Trump would have to do is tweet his supporters to take up arms to deny an illegitimate takeover of democracy contrary to the Constitution and it would happen within a day

>Field Marshal Donald Trump
>General of the Army Donald Trump, Jr.
>General of the Marine Corps Eric Trump
>General of the Air Force Barron Trump
>Admiral of the Navy Ivanka Trump
>Admiral of the Coast Guard Tiffany Trump

Its gonna happen, folks. Believe me!

Seems like hillary supporters can actually vote as long it's done by clicking a button online.