Gee

*neurons firing*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDaaCRMEKfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/
reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She lied.

Trump to your brain: You're fired!

Shes been charged

So I just popped down to the corner shop I did to get myself a packet of chocolate globbernaughts and some pandewaffe snazzies when I spotted a group of Trump supporters.

They spotted me leaving the building and before I could even activate my rape alarm there was all sixteen of them approaching me - they slapped it out of my hand - leaving me defenseless and alone on that cold autumn morning.

They began beating me with their fists until I fell to the floor - they were screaming that "THE WORLD BELONGS TO AMERICA NOW SLIMEY LIMEY" - and they pulled the flatcap right off my head and stomped my walking cane into the mud.
My humiliation not enough, they took my chocolate globbernaughts and my pandewaff snazzies and poured my valuable snacks down the gutter before forcing a double cheeseburger down my throat.

Then the beatings resumed.

After they had knocked most of my teeth down my throat they threatened that if I showed my face around here again they'd send me to America so they can deport me.

I am scared, I am literally shaking - there are Trump supporters everywhere - they practically rule the streets.

Please send help.

Journalism is dead

daily mail was never alive

Truth status:
[_] True
[_] Doubtful
[_] I don't know, man...
[x.] Absolute fucking bullshit did you even try?

Kek

Very good. It´s beginning

Wow, you're so brave! Where will the Drumpfkins' hate end?

It was real in her mind.

>the moonies are up on the mountain

this is propaganda, you can tell because the media took the liberty of tying the event to the elections

also this is still illegal and if it really happened the people who assaulted her should be getting a visit from the police. Trump didn't magically suspend human rights for muslims by being president elect for three days

I wish I had saved the original post, it ended with her friend 'leaving the guy on the concrete' and walking away victoriously

kek

This should become a national pasttime.

It's not normally relevant so I don't mention it, but I'm a woman and I can't remember the last time I was verbally or physically assaulted, or the victim of sexism.

Like, I don't doubt these are true, but they are also anecdotal

>RAILS against Trump for tweeting strawman arguments
>Uses strawman arguments after he wins

I mean. Shaun "Talcum X" King is literally a strawman argument factory as of late.

another

were the left this upset when bill got his blowjob and denied it had anything to do with sex?

HOLY SHIT MY ALMONDS ARE ACTIVATING AT LIGHTSPEED

I got called a beaner after zim zam was on trial... nbd famo

There is no end, the Trump Supporters are literally putting all of Europe on lockdown.

I was not brave, I was a coward - now they are free to terrorise the rest of my people.

Yesterday they pulled the hijab and all of the skin off some innocent Muslimah and catapulted her into orbit.

based couple

> stomped my walking cane into the mud.
Nice

Makes you think..

Kick all whiny babies out of the country.

Which means all niggers and muslims.

fpibp

could you faggots post an actual article instead? you know images can be fake, right?

hey redditor this is an imageboard

Why'd you use text just then?

Of all the things that have ever happened, this one happened the most.

idiot

geil

OMG... I'm literally shaking right now.

We should kick your chink ass out of canada

They're shifting from 1D chess to 4D chess now.

what's with all these terrible lies? I mean none of these stories are even slightly believable. fuck liberals are the worst liars.
>I was on the bus today
>then this white guy wearing a MAGA came on, looked over at me, grinned and began throwing bananas
>he said "PICK THAT UP MONKEY AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
>I began to cry and then he began to laugh and spit on me
>I tried to run but he said "NOT SO FAST I NEED A NEW SLAVE ON MY BANANA PLANTATION"
>everyone began to laugh (all whites) as I ran off the bus with everyone cheering
>literally shaking right now

>I just saw a post on facebook
>it confirms my view that white= bad
>becomes top story
>investigating the facts? check your privilege

Modern journalism.

This guy is satire right? Or is he on the spectrum?

Liberals sure do love to lie.
The real irony is that niggers and muslims harass white men and women every single day.

like pottery

>Absolutely no proof of any of these oh so violent Trump supporters
>Plenty of proof of attacks on Trump supporters

I wonder why that is

>Chocolate globbernaughts

Nice to see the old material being wheeled out every so often

if you cant tell perhaps its you whos on the spectrum

Wasn't she on the opposite side, though? Or was that just the one old lady that got attacked?

what's the original comic?

>AND I'M SHAKIN IN ME SHOES AS I'M TYPIN OUT THE NEWS SAYS THE MAN FROM THE DAILY MAIL

The interesting part is that it doesn't matter. These stories get absorbed in passing en masse and even after they're proven false, the weaponized information payload has already damaged their mentality. Given the high volume of pseudostories, it's no wonder so many people can choose to defer to false realities instead of truth that's right in front of their faces. The Jews have already saturation bombed their brains into submission and, as a slave, continues to obey even though they know they should not.

That's the joke

Hold on, is that meant to be Centerfold?

i think that's the joke, i guess it's supposed to trick leftists so you can say 'actually it's a trump supporter'

Shes vibrating because shes about to explode

>continues
they contiue*

>"""""Muslim""""""
>Still wears makeup
Haha, nice joke, now why doesn't she go to Saudi Arabia where nobody is offended by her oppressive religion?

Wtf, I hate Trump now

some christians have sex before marriage too. not all muslims are devout, they just go through the basic motions

Where's the police report?

no shit
eventually this will lead to people being completely apathetic to happenings, or requiring photographic evidence of any complaint

Then why does she wear an Hijab? In muslim faith, it's to cover up her body, but she's using makeup to emphasize her sexuality and body???
Makes no sense to me

Those plastic bag wearing whores keen to lie about opression.

During gezi protests a plastic bag head whore told media that 40-50 topless, leather glove wearing protesters assaulted her in İstanbull/Beşiktaş. Erdoğan said he saw the video of it. The next year the video was revealed and it was just protesters passing by that plastic bag wearing whore.

>Neurons firing,
Muslims crying
Whites are rising.

because otherwise no one would know she's a muslim, duh

gotta get those opression points

boring answer is she's just stuck between cultures

the normie muslims are pretty alright, at least in america

>or requiring photographic evidence of any complaint

They just put on makeup and cry on camera.

There are more than a dozen of incidences like this.

Media doesn't report on when they lie, they just update their stories discretely (but not the titles).

It's more disingenuous than Hillary.

And she also said the protestors peed on her and her baby, here is the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDaaCRMEKfo

I now wish to write a full length version of "we didn't start the fire" with these lyrics. However I am untalented.

Can a Sup Forumstant help a Sup Forumsack out?

>Doing their best to find young attractive muzzie girls so we care more.

I went home from school and a kid two years older than me also knocked my cap off

They changed the entire cabinet that day just for me

Just more redpilling for the masses mate.

>attractive
kill yourself if you find that abomination attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

No thats my point. They are trying to get the young good looking ones. You'll notice how these people are never middle aged.

How do you know tho?

My eight year old told me trump is going to kill me using right wing death squads.

Lying muslim for attention.

Why does Daily Mail fall for such muslim trickery?
Oh yeah its Daily Mail

>trying their best

How many of these stories are popping up???

This bitch is lying just like the recent one who admitted to police she made up the story and same with the muslim shitskin at SDSU

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/

She was just shopping...

Even if it was true, two people were cunts to her and the rest took her side. People are assholes but more people are not.

reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false

Do they think this garners sympathy?

It just polarizes us even more.

lol

kek

based gosling

Kek i knew something was familiar about that story in the first few senteces

Which one of you did this?

The point is, it's not true.

Any virtue signaling past that is irrelevant, because it never happened.

The more you entertain them, the more they will do this shit, because it reinforces that their imagination is taken as seriously as reality.

We may not have started it, but the fire rises!

Also, checked.

ICE ICE BABY

I'm literally shaking reading this, user

>no video evidence
>on a bus
>in CURRENT YEAR

This totally happened

I'd pull her hijab off if you know what im saying

>neurons firing

>women is Muslim

when white guys grab her crotch it bad but when a nigger from Iran grabs her crotch she has sex with him logic i think not

Oh look! From the very religion that has Taqiyya. Fucking sandniggers

Can someone create a fake story to see how many people believe it?