wtf i love vietnam now

>VIETNAM FARMERS ABSOLUTE MAD MANS THO
>waiting butthurt americans to try to deny it

tru dat

>roach

Opinion discarded

wtf i hate australia now

welcome to club

I won't deny it. They were a tough enemy. Almost as tough as our ROEs were unreasonable.

See Linebacker 1 and 2 for an example of what would have happened to Vietnam if we were not swayed by dirty smelly pothead cowards in this country.

The US won the Vietnam War

dont make me kek.

>Objectively, North Vietnam – the communists – who achieved their goals of reuniting and gaining independence for the whole Vietnam won the war whereas South Vietnam under the U.S. support lost the war.

>Millions of Vietnamese dead
>K/D ratio for Americans 60:1
>Vietnamese cities and villages are smoldering ruins
>American civilian population untouched
>Vietnam had material assistance from the USSR and China
>Millions of Chinese soldiers fought for Vietnam as well
>America's purpose was preventing the spread of the Soviet Union
>Soviet Union bankrupted itself and imploded as a consequence of participating in too many proxy wars

America totally lost guys!

The truth is that our military won the war, but our politicians lost it. The Communists in North Vietnam actually signed a peace treaty, effectively surrendering.

Its just taught that the u.s lost because the media was being gay and no one really supported it.

I don't think that will happen again. No cuck leaks the US Military rules of engagement this time or establishing retarded rules of engagement on the US military in the first place.

The US lost the Vietnam War. We pulled out with a bunch of civilians that wanted to leave. Then North Vietnam marched south and took everything.

why the fuck did you guys started it in the first place?

>millions of vietnamese dead
even the ones heavly supported by america
>k/d ratio for americans 60:1
literally lost %10 of man power and %40 of em returned their home with heavly injured.
>american civillian population untouched
yea ask the famillies of these fucked up soldiers
>Vietnam had material asistance from commies
like the south vietnam had heavly assisted by all europe iran south korea america etc.
>million of chinese
just kek. see pic.
>america wanted the cuck commies
Objectively, North Vietnam – the communists – who achieved their goals of reuniting and gaining independence for the whole Vietnam won the war whereas South Vietnam under the U.S. support lost the war. (get cucked instead
>commies lost money
murica used lost 140billion total and mid-low class citizens hardly fed their kids next 10 year.

>The US lost the Vietnam War. We pulled out with a bunch of civilians that wanted to leave. Then North Vietnam marched south and took everything.

The Paris Peace Accords effectively ended the war, halting the changing borders between North and South Vietnam. The only reason why North Vietnam signed the accords was because the US was bombing industrial targets in North Vietnam - forcing them to the table. The US promised support to South Vietnam in order to maintain the established borders. Later congress defunded this support and the establish border collapsed.

Reminder that America only lost 60,000 men and the Gooks lost hundreds of thousands

If not for the hippies the war could've been kept up until the entire male population of Vietnam was dead

getting cucked by hippies far worst thing tho.
if a country get cucks by bunch of weed smoker half brain dead people it is worst than loosing a war itself.

ITT retards who don't understand what happened.

Let me preface with and absolute confirmation that the US lost by means of failing to keep South Vietnam free of communist rule.

Now let me correct you faggots who think it was a military defeat.

>60:1 KD ratio
>Overahelmingly won 98% of combat engagements
>was prevented from conducting total war
>prevented from entering laos and cambodia in other than small scale, black operations
>was prevented from bombing and invading the north full force
>was forced to conduct a police action
>was forced to withdraw, only then allowing the north to break a treaty and overrun the south

I know that this is a bait thread, but pretending the military was defeated by the enemy is revisionist. That's taking nothing away from the Vietnamese, who are fucking hard men and resilient as any enemy you could face. Lile Iraq and Afghanistan, Vietnam is just a clusterfuck sort-of-war that was mismanaged all the way through by politicians and upper brass.

Also, the farmer meme needs to die. Anyone that understands the NVA and their programs for training and deploying VC knows those were some discuplined, sneaky fuckers.

If the US went in with the ideology of demolishing the north in a no holds barred total war, they would have been demolished, along with the Eastern regions of cambodia and laos that harbored the ho chi minh trail. But we didn't, and we lost 10s of thousanda for no reason only to let the north march in and take over the spineless south.

the US government would be dead before that happen though

even if you won vietnam...who cares?
one of the most pointless wars and a complete waste of american resources and manpower

amerifat here, can't deny. I offer my next weeks worth of burger ration tickets as a sign of respect.