politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_51-751.pdf
politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_76-981.pdf
whitehouse.gov/administration/first-lady-michelle-obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Affirmative action gives a stupid nigress an advantage
>Eastern European Immigrant can go fuck herself

>What is affirmative action

Nice job OP, gas yourself.

So am I supposed to love or hate immigrants now?

She got those degrees over more qualified whites thanks to affirmative action.

Don't care if some cunt went to Harvard. Its a bunch of Harvard grads who ran this country into the ground, between Washington and wall street.

Those aren't degrees. Those are people.

Degrees make you smart, kek

Wow! A human and a baboon, in one room.

Wow! Six languages spoken in one room, and Michelle only speaks ebonics.

Finally a female first lady again

Are there any legit arguments against affirmative action and how it is bad? I'm writing a college paper on this topic.

>She majored in sociology and minored in African American studies

top fucking kek

Did you know all the "opressed" and "abused" women are actually a majority of college/university graduates? Hm...I wonder why.

It's inherently racist

kek

>michelle obama's princeton thesis
>titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community'
>50 pages long

Do you want a doctor who has your life in his hands being where he his primariliy because of his skin colour and not his skill?

A face like a chimpanzee and an arse like a rhino in the same room. Mrs Obongo has both of them.
Damn nigger needs pee pee again, take it out other the lawn would you ?

Her thesis from Princeton has been released a few years ago and is freely available for reading on the internet.

Being generous, it reads like something an AP 10th grader would write.

The structure, phrasing and reasoning used is, at best, early high school level. I was shocked it was a college paper, much less Princeton. I went to ASU, hardly an academic school (!) and I would have been laughed at for calling that a thesis. Most shocking was the person who wrote that thesis was even let into Princeton.

So, I guess affirmative action? Graded to a far lesser standard? I am not sure, but you can see for yourself how valuable her degrees are:

obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

Keked and Checked

It should be based on social class, not on race. A rich black has way more opportunity than a poor white, and yet no one cuts the poor white any slack.

Yeah, but only one of them has a cock.

a degree does not make you smart

At least Melania is an actual women.

>Melania speaks 5 languages
>sheboon only knows 1

Look what happened to Harvard. Chimps everywhere yelling WE WUZ KINGS

Doesn't melania speak like 5 languages? Why do you need a piece of paper to say how much stuff you know?

Don't get any arguments for or against it from here. Read some modern, analytic moral philosophy.

One of these women can speak 5 different languages and the otherone is a nigger

I love how Sup Forumstards are triggered. She is a bimbo, get over it.

Do not dare tell me those "degrees" are worth shit after what's been going on with the ""education"" system in the USA the last years.

>African studies

Lol what to they learn there?
>African Culture 1 and 2
>entire script from two semester fits on a single sheet of paper and she is allowed to look up the arbitrary names of primitive tribes in a book she can take with her

It's basically collectivism vs individualism. Affirmative action aims to undo a past injustice with a present injustice.

its literally discriminating opportunity away from people based on factors outside of their control. It's fucking gross.

She is a lawyer

Affirmative action should be
>this rich guy and this poor guy both passed, so we'll help the poor guy abit more (scholarship, some funding, textbooks etc.)
Not fucking
>this white guy scored A- and this black guy C+ so we'll fucking take the black guy because fuck any logic
I could understand dropping the standards based on money (on the assumption that the poor guy had fewer chances to get netter etc) but this fucking thing?
We got our own kind of affirmative action here in Greece: e.g. you needed to get 19 out of 20 in your finals to get to my uni (stem), but only 10 if you were a Muslim.

All that education and she still hasn't learned her place

>but only 10 if you were a Muslim.
Man that's fucked up kek

Michael Obama's Ivy league thesis, ladies and gentlemen

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

A womans first duty is to maintain the household and raise children. Anything else after that is extra.

Technically, she isn't. She's not licensed to practice is any state. She gave up her law license in like 1993, after only practicing law for 3 years.

She has a J.D., but she is not a lawyer.

Her thesis was literally a diary about being a black woman.

impressive. in what did she get a degree? nigger history? basket weaving?

Have they ever located the rightful owner?

Kek'd and checked!

>affirmitive action
It is legally mandated employment discrimination based on race and sex. It is unconstitutional. You're fucking stupid for not knowing that, but here's some reasons:

It breeds resentment against minorities and women because they didn't earn their job. They got their job because vagina or because muh dik. The employees are necessarily less qualified for the job and the quality of work decreases. Real world example here - my dad got told to his face "I would love to hire you, but I can't because you're a healthy white male."

Are you fucking kidding me? My bachelor's thesis was longer than that and it wasn't even at a fancy university. Fuck it, I'm going to look up that thesis and read it. I'm in a mood for something funny.

This is ridiculous. I mean I just flew over the text and read a few passages, but I doubt it would get better if I read everything. I have to write lab reports in electrical engineering EVERY week that are each half as long as this. Not to mention that the topic is trivial. And this is hailed as "educated"? This is supposed to demonstrate the intellectual elite that is Ms. Obama? What a scam kek.

obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

bad formatting but it's all there at least

Lmao this is retard tire

should have used latex

>'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community - an Illustrated Biography of Uncle Phil'

agreed

t. math grad student

shit tier degrees like sociology and womens studies shouldnt be counted as degrees

a literal fourth grader could pass a sociology course with straight A its honestly retarded how people get these horrible degrees that are so very easy to the point where they are comprable to a high school english class, then complain how they cant find a job

Ever seen a half wit half as qualified waltz into your dream academic position?

Affirmative action. And yes average African IQ is very low... about 70!

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Uh sexist much?

We all know men like Michael get special treatment at universities

But blacks were not allowed to enter college until a few years ago. And there is a thing called white privilege that makes it easier for whites to succeed in life.

Woah, that's insulting to my high school english classes.

They're way harder than sociology.

>Are there any legit arguments against affirmative action and how it is bad? I'm writing a college paper on this topic.

1) Students are accepted on the basis of race instead of merit, which means students who are qualified will be rejected, and students that aren't qualified will be accepted

2) Favored groups, such as blacks, will be accepted to schools they aren't qualified for and will underperform. They may underperform so badly that they fail, yet they would have succeeded had they been sent to an easier school appropriate for their academic level.

3) Disfavored groups, such as asians, will be rejected from schools they deserve to go to and won't succeed to their best potential.

4) The problem continues after graduation. Where less qualified graduates are preferred over more qualified graduates because of what school they went to. Employers not knowing if the graduates were accepted or rejected to better/worse institutions because of affirmative action.

5) Creates at atmosphere of resentment and mistrust. Asian and white students may feel like they were displaced from a position they deserved by blacks and other minority groups, and those that made it in to their school of choice may question if black and minority students deserve to be there. This continues into careers. Would you want a black or asian doctor, knowing they went to the same school?

Its true though.
Basically they make our universities make different quotas for minorities e.g.
>you'll take 300 people normally, 50 people that retook their finals, 10 people from Cyprus and 5 Muslims
and they take the people that got the best grades in every quota. Since we only have 50 Muslims in the whole country that even give finals in this fuckfest of a country, if you surpass them (meaning if you can grasp a pen and speak Greek) you can get into any uni in the country.
To give you a point of reference my uni is the best/most prestigious STEM/Computer Science uni in the country, and if you were a local and wrote 10/20 youd be lucky to get into "milking" or "fishing" uni (yep, we got those too)

I would rather have a black doctor that is a normal person over some of the autistic unsocialized people the medical schools seem to love churning out.

How salty are you because Trump is president now?

>the first lady needs to be smart

the fist lady is just the presidents wife.

Thats literally it.

>PhD in Jewish Indoctrination.
>Any job I want.

Thanks, I found it here in pdf format. This is a fucking joke, 57 pages ex bibliography etc. The only research she did was an 18 question questionairre sent to 400 students, with a 22% response rate. Oh and to make it even more funny: it's about the university itself. That's what we always did in high school when we didn't want to put in effort: just pick something close to home so you could do it from your lazy chair. Ffs, I don't know whether to laugh at the abysmal quality and the glaringly obvious racial privilege she got, or to be mad at how this gives leftards ammunition to pretend this ape is an intellectual.

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_26-501.pdf

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_51-751.pdf

politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_76-981.pdf

>sociology and minored in African American studies

Wow! A man and a woman, in one room, and Michelle is the man.

Not to mention that it creates a huge racial disparity among students. The White and Asian students at my school are LEAGUES ahead of Black students (and most Latino students). Affirmative action creates a huge selection pressure on Whites and Asians, and diminishes the selection pressure on Blacks, widening the performance gap.

>shit tier degrees like sociology and womens studies shouldnt be counted as degrees

Good thing Michelle doesn't have those degrees then. She has a better education than you.

That can be arranged

>Shit son, that cancer is ALL up in yo brain. Damn. Ay I'll spot you a beer later, ma nigga, cause you gonna be needin' it.

Oh I forgot to mention: she dedicated it to her parents and 'special friends'

>barely 60 page dogshit paper
>dedicate it

This is like babby's first uni assignment

I understand where you're coming from, but you need to think about this more.

If a white person is born into poverty, it's not necessarily unfair—it's just life. As long as there is poverty, white people will naturally shoulders some of the burden.

If a black person is born into poverty, it's likely due to the uniquely oppressive aspects of our nation's sad and ongoing history of white supremacy. We need to fix that.

Even if a black person is born into wealth, they're still less privileged than poor white people in many important ways—for example, they grow up looking at a technology sector mostly staffed by white faces, and as a result, they naturally feel that they don't belong.

>But blacks were not allowed to enter college until a few years ago.

The first black man to graduate harvard was in 1870.

>And there is a thing called white privilege that makes it easier for whites to succeed in life.

There is no evidence of institutional racism in modern times, especially in academia. Affirmative action is institutional discrimination against whites and asians.

>degree flogging

Doesn't speak well for either college...

*Michael

Degree at what?

It devalues our humanity from equality to a color-based system.

>Harvard
>Princeton

You do realise those are pay for an A unis?

Next you're gonna tell me a music degree from Juliard has weight.

MFW Melania makes more of her own money than Dindu'neequa does

>but blacks were discriminated against 3 generations ago
So fucking what?
>white privelege
Lurk moar, faggot. Post less. You're either a nigger, a kike, a cunt, or you're not old enough to post on this board.

pure NaCl

pretty sure Trump University or Hillsdale College can confer her an honorary doctorate, which she deserves anyway

wow the bait is strong with this one. I almost took it

Bad outcomes for all involved. See what Thomas Sowell has to say about his time at Cornell or the class at MIT.

Point one: They were both acquired in the 1980s.
Point two: American Ivy League schools are the envy of the world; what have you?

do you want a rich person or rather a skillful person to govern?

wtf is wrong with this board.

whitehouse.gov/administration/first-lady-michelle-obama

oh sorry sociology and african american studies not women studies sorry haha shes a genius

kek

>rich people are rich because lol
Doesn't even matter if you believe in conspiracies, conspirators are skilled as fuck

I can't believe the leftists hate immigrants so much.

>First lady
>Govern
There are refugees fucking your wife downstairs Hans.

>One smart nigger
>this makes all of them smart

Should read "wow..two people in a room. One is female"