#MFGA General /frpol/ - Marine Le PepeSaves FranceEdition

**name the generals thusly:
>#MFGA General /frpol/ - X EDITION

frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election, 6 months countdown.

We have to save France and Make France Great Again #MFGA.

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>Useful links:
frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

Youtube channel which will cover the campaign and presidential election by translating the campaign in English: youtube.com/channel/UCr1kyFHrRr2tBumDvhuxUiQ

Video example : Marine Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEUg1JdrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. The only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: DISCREDIT AND RIDICULE JUPPÉ

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
imgur.com/a/PDJb2

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente
>DISCORD
discord.gg/TZ2xqmt

Previous Thread
OP PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZKGyMv7v

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2hDMa-FAys
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-49077397-1-0-1-0-mfga-general-frpol-marine-le-pepe-i-m-with-her-edition.htm
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852
nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/europe/donald-trump-marine-le-pen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HMCBzNGSG2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ImWithHer

Defend against Correct le récord

she is putin's agent

#LePenPourLePays

Leftists hate women, they don't want to get her elected.

holy fuck, anons. actually can't believe I'm still high off this victory some 4 days later.

>vid related (still)
>reporting in for chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=s2hDMa-FAys

better name

MARINE LE PEN WANT TO BAN KIPPA, LARGE CROSS, HIJAB IN PUBLIC SPACE (IN THE FUCKING STREET)
What /pol think of this ridiculous proposition? Fuck this bitch ...

>JVC thread to gather new french people

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-49077397-1-0-1-0-mfga-general-frpol-marine-le-pepe-i-m-with-her-edition.htm

>they want to reintroduce the death penalty
HOLY KEK that's the most retarded thing I#ve leanred of in weeks

OK gonna lurk there, translate what you can.

#ImWithHer

Can I as your friendly neighbour do something to help you?

Kek

i'm starting to like putin now that he's on our side against globalists

yet 90% of all female Prime ministers and presidents who have ever been elected in the western world have been right wing

Join the Discord and start spreading our memes.

Should be
>She's with you

Dunno if playing the woman card will work, could backfire, we live in an anti political correctness era.

>white working class from the Great Lakes, a previous Democratic-voting, union stronghold, elected Trump
>white working class from Northeastern France, a former Communist-voting, union stronghold, will elect Le Pen

This

Go ahead and make one.

Join the Discord to help.

why is she so perfect bros?

>the eternal Bergjude

Yes, that proves my point.

twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852

HAPPENING: STEVE BANNON AKA TRUMP'S MASTERMIND AKA LE BREITBART MAN AKA THE SECRET ALTRIGHT BRO IN TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN IS GOING TO WORK WITH MARION

HAPPENING

In french it's " #AvecElle "

Is France a 100% democracy? Is yes, you're fucked guys. Ask UK-sempai to annex you or something.

I'm on mobile so I can't

Just read this in the NY times.

nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/europe/donald-trump-marine-le-pen.html

VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS QUESTION HERE. What would it take to make this happen french bros? Is this a reality? Does France have what it takes or is it too far gone due to the immigration issues?? If there is a chance, could wild cards help out? What if Nigel Farage helped campaign for her? What if, dare I say, President Trump gave the middle finger to the French govt. and helped campaign for her? Would any of this be helpful or have any effect?

What do you mean by 100% democracy? They have two-round system which is just kike manipulation to make sure bad goys like Le Pen don't win.

>white working class from North-eastern Britain, a Labour voting, union stronghold, voted Brexit

>twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852
Is Bannon actually competent? I'm not sure what he really contributed to Trump's campaign, especially since Trump went through 3 or 4 campaign managers

No, best not involve Trump and Farage. French people hate Anglos. I'm afraid they can elect a globalist shill like Juppe or Valls just to go against the U.S. and the U.K.

I don't know french.. are their popular French forums we can visit to spread the message. ??

There is an app.

It proves that the right votes on policy and the left votes on identity and feelings

WOW
O
W

we are in our side, just now we have same purpose

FUCKING RESPOND TO THAT!
FN WANT TO BAN KIPPA, LARGE CROSS, HIJAB IN PUBLIC SPACE (IN THE FUCKING STREET)
WHAT THE HELL?

I am calling all TRUE EUROPEAN CITIZENS to not stand and watch while this is happening.
We can not allow the end goal of the UNITED STATES OF EUROPE to be endangered by HOSTILE MEMETIC WARFARE.

Stupid move. Europeans are brainwashed into believing Trump is the devil, even right wingers don't like Trump.

Wilders openly supported Trump. Look what it did to the polls.

The stupid bastard french Medias destroyed the image of Trump here. French ppl don't see Trump like you do. We will have to go through the same process I think, fighting globalists and win like you did

Hows your first day on pol?

And I guess more populated areas are ultra cucked. Winning this will be really hard.

Its so close to a done deal already.

If she puts the work in like Trump and we meme she will win

That makes me sad. I remember visiting Paris as a child in the 80's and loved the tower. :( Why do they dislike anglos?

Okay for Le Pen to have a shot two things have to happen:

-Sarkozy has to run for presidency
-Hollande has to run for presidency

If that happens Le Pen has a chance. Why? Because the Frenchies are as sick of their political caste as everyone else.

To help France we can

1) Help Trump be successful; if he gets shit done and America's economy and situation improves, he will look like a good example

2) wage meme war as always (this will be hard because French isn't our language so we that meme battlefield will be hard)

3) Get in touch with based far right movements in France like Action Francaise and Generacion Identitaire. If we buy their books and merch, or just donate a little money, we're building the radical spearhead to lead the charge for the more centrist FN.

>ban the hijab
That's why we're supporting here, newfag.

I hope former East Germany also shifts from Die Linke to AfD and helps Petry. It's clear now that the path for right-wing is to abandon neoliberalism and "muh free markets" and try to win the white working class that was abandoned by the left for multiculturalism.

My greatest fear about a Trump presidency is that he forgets this and try to govern as a Koch-funded shill.

none that I can think of. not without getting insta-banned, at least.

>. French ppl don't see Trump like you do.

It's just a question of time don't even worry. In a couple of month, people will have a neutral or good view of Trump

what, do you have a large cross? she's obviously doing that against islam, but she lacks balls to say islam is the problem, and not christianity. Marion is better on that subject

She is calling what the street worshiping muslims are doing what it is. Intimidation

Oh, you were referring to the USA's electoral college? France has none of that, I'm pretty sure. It's by number of votes.

Unless he masterfully fucks up, which is, let's be honest here, still in the realm of possibility.

jeuxvideo is a good place to start.

Win your country back, build a wall, a complete wall you faggots, don't trust the Dutch again and be fucking lazy, your maginot fuckwit strategy doesn't work with pussies for neighbors

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)

Add this god tier AF song

youtube.com/watch?v=HMCBzNGSG2w

>Hollande
hahahahaha he awful

Every time you make a meme video make sure you put it on Jeuxvideo as well as youtube

Well, it has a lot of leftards and childish cunts.

Maybe in university, or in the hospital, but not fucking forbidden kippa/large cross/simple hijab in the fucking street. I find this really fuck up.
Muslilm or jew will vote en masse against her ...

Yes! You see my mongol friend that is why he should run.

THIS

>like you did

it hasn't happened yet amigo

the war is just now beginning

They are going to vote in mass against her no matter what she does or says. Best to worry about the enthusiasm of her own supporters than converting the nonconvertible

>desk is littered with old cans of Irn Bru
>accidentally pick up an old can and drink it

>twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/797489987583438852

Awoooooooo

hi im 12 and what is this

Shouldn't we focus on memeing Norbert Hofer into becoming President of Austria first?

We need to start radicalazing moderates.

Yes, what is it, best customer?

Checked

Elle est avec toi

this
next election in france is in fucking 6 month

u right ahmed but they lick ass each other

Can't join you unfortunately, but I'll gladly be a meme merchant.

Good work. If we can add maybe a white border around the text I think it'd look better.

actually yes

Thanks for the support guys, we will fight to get them elected and break the establishment

What do I have the feeling people shilling for Marine are mostly NEETs on this board?

Start a thread. I think we're gonna be meming more than one election.

Start the generals..No one is stopping you

Honestly combining all of the elections into one general is the best way to keep them alive for a year

How is this not in the "inspiration"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

Does France have any destroyed industries? Something we could focus on. This shouldn't just be about hurrrrr muslims.

Imagine if Trump go in France and meet Le Pen before Hollande.
That would be so fucking fantastic.

First alliance best alliance

Sure we still owe you something
>pic related

>Does France have any destroyed industries?

All of them.

Make one in french aswell!

This.

We are expanding meme magic to tackle Poland, Netherlands, Austria, and France at the same time