Anyone else feel the fire rising? Trump's victory was just the start...

Anyone else feel the fire rising? Trump's victory was just the start. These SJWs want to go to war and I feel white people are about to make their last stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHeXZWTWU3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what last stand
if there was a race war it's clear who would win
whites would absolutely demolish the shitskins in USA, without a problem

there is absolutely no contest here

Postulating that mass bloodshed is orchestrated by keen gods. If you stoke it, you got played.

If a war was going to happen it would have by now.

That's exactly what the left wanted with all their agitation and it didn't happen.

With Trump's government in, they might be more heavyhanded on protestors, and that will reduce the chances even more.

If the divisive agitators in media and YouTube start getting shitcanned, then the probability approaches 0.

What they going to do throw their iPhones cry and yell ?

Nah man we won big

I just sit back and enjoy the butthurt

youre gonna love the next 40 years

>Tumblr bloggers want to go to war against us.

Pls. pls... don't hurt us.

>tfw SJWs on Facebook know that I voted for Trump
>tfw they still want my dick

No. Calm the fuck down. After the EC keeps Trump in the presidency they will quiet the fuck down

>win by the skin of our teeth

"Last stand" of the West.

Let it come.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHeXZWTWU3M

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA]

YOU ELECTED A NIGGER FOR 8 YEARS, NOW WE'RE ELECTING TRUMP FOR 8 YEARS

SUCKS TO BE KEKS EH?

enjoy those feels, thats how we feeled about nigger president

the thing to do now is nothing. they are freely destroying their final shreds of "credibility". they are doing our job for us. enjoy the show.

>SJWs want to go to war
lel they are literally having group therapy and safe spaces to cope with the election result

>still believing polls
you've learned nothing

You guys will spare the g-good m-minorities r-right? The ones that voted for Trump r-right?

SJW could never beat up ALT-right, it's literally vain threats they are all pathetic obese feminists or look like carl the cuck

The EC blew them away. Popular vote doesn't matter.

The other polls were k own to be wrong because the oversampled. Polls that didn't oversample showed a statistical tie which is consistent with how it ended up.

Show me the edit polls are wrong. Prove to me that they have been rigging them for the past 40+ years.

Yes. Wear a pepe patch on your shoulder.

We will spare you.

>alt-right

When Sup Forums pranks go too far.

I suggest you look at the state by state results. States are turning blue where they are bringing in immigrants. The popular vote in each state controls the EC results. Demographics matter regardless of existence of the EC.

As a black Trump supporter, if there is a war, can I join your side? I rather stand based on principle than tribe.

You're worried about a war with SJWs?

Reminder: We have guns. They are hurt by words

It'll be a short lived war. I look forward to it

Look kid,
80% of African American males without a 4 year degree voted for Hillary. Such hate and malice against the white race; we need to make sure these next 4 years are going to be really fun for them

It's not white people it's just white men

War with what? They have no guns

>I feel white people are about to make their last stand.
wrong pacifism is the answer to all these protests call back the police don't even think about sending in the national guard let america see who the true monsters are

>but thats being a cuck
no it aint

This country needs patriots and we need to find a way to depower the dividers and agitators. A race war is what the radical America haters want. A unified country of American patriots is what they don't want.

In short I am looking forward to 1980s Part 2.

>thinking blacks are the problem

It is spics mostly, but all non-whites in general. Take a look at the population numbers and trends.

what the fuck, user
the whole point of your election was to eliminate the need for a
>last stand
you won, try to be happy about it for a second

Cucks

Bitch

That depends...can you cook Elder God-tier BBQ Ribs?

A few years ago this negro family lived in a downstairs condo and the father super chill; I saw him BBQing one day and it was the most delicious thing I had ever smelled.

I asked him if I bought the ribs if he would perform his Voodoo on them and he laughed and said yeah; I picked up a $50 rack of ribs and let him keep half.

The were the most delicious thing I had ever eaten...next to the ass of a fresh out of high school grill I met in college.

Anyways, if you can then I welcome you to the Light my very, very tanned brother.

Nothing wrong with that, user.
Women's political opinions don't matter.

Trump has never said anything bad about minorities. Illegals are illegal, that's who promised to deport, in accordance to the existing laws of the and in continuation of Obama's mass deportation policies.

It is not a crime to self-identify as a race and it would be unconstitutional if there was such a crime.

You are safe. Trump is not planning to kill anyone. Unlike the Democrats rioting in the street. Unlike Hillary Clinton's NUKE EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT EM OUT FOUR MINUTES LATER policy.

You people are hysterical. We all have to sleep in this bed. Don't set it on fire.

Italians will be first to go on the day of the rope.

We barely won and demographic winter is still looming. All the faggots here sitting back and declaring victory while drunk on liberal tears are clueless.

Deporting the illegals is not enough to save our future and Trump will not curtail legal immigration. We need to be figuring out how to use this momentum to further shift the Overton window to enable us to turn the clock back on our demographics.

the media is attempting to start a civil war at all costs

Fag

Dude

Cuck

What about that post is cucked you faggot frogposter?

>because the oversampled

Almost every pollster used an adjusted demographic turnout model. The point of failure was in who they expected to show up and vote. They were all wrong on that. Turnout decided this election.

I wouldn't have believed it a week ago, but by god people refusing to vote can actually work as a protest vote.

Kek

Imo darkies aren't your enemies, not necessarily. Identity politics and other globalist divide and conquer tactics are.
You only need to control civil discourse and control public opinion. If niggers aren't being told that it's okay for them to chimp out and act like entitled shits, they won't all do it.

You're a nigger

Of course. We will stand side by side as American Patriots.

>they're just like us

No.

You're feeling too much, faggot. It'll never going to happen.

These are the same people protesting Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter. Not trying to be edgy, but they try to justify their pathetic lives with MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE DUDE GAME OF THRONES IS SOOO GOOD IM SUCH A NERD XD

We won. Just relax and watch the shitshow. They will eat themselves.

>Imo darkies aren't your enemies, not necessarily. Identity politics and other globalist divide and conquer tactics are.

This. Race is something people made up to color code other people and make it easier to dictate their behavior.

I don't care if you hate someone because they look different than you, that's just an instinct. But don't live your life by pretending you're Team White or Team Black. That's as fucking stupid as voting based on being in Team Jacob.

I've noticed in peoples speech how there's a clear acknowledgement of the interests of whites vs that of non-whites, and where that person stands. Theres no more hiding it its out in the open now.

Is this some new CTR tactic? Where did all of you cucks come from?

Of course not 100% of people fit a generalization. An exception doesn't disprove the rule. This country has always been a white country. Its character comes from that. Only since 1965 have we been shifting and it was done through lies and betrayal. If we don't turn thing back both black and white citizens will suffer under the mestizo tide.

George Soros and his leftist shills (you) will fail.
There is no happening.

sage

I'm down. Shit will be so cash. Been a while since I've cleaned my rifle.

I thought it was a 4 of clubs for the Happening.

Your country is named after a sports t-shirt

Whos bright idea was that?

>TRUMP FOR 8 YEARS

Counting Chickens before they hatch huh? The libs and SJW are gonna bring it something serious next election you know that right?