pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what is the problem?

Canada for the DP.

Aw hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek

Better start building a wall then.

Yes please

Nothing at all! OP is just saying goodbye to you before you exit this mortal plane on the euphoria that will occur once the diversity kicks in.

More like good riddance. Except Nova Scotia, I like those leafs.

they wont survive the winters

will this fucker just legalize weed already

Is the day of the rake?

Why the fuck can't people just stay in their own goddamn country?

Who will take precedent, the muzzies or the wetbacks?

niggers

Just one step closer to right-wing deathsquads.

Keep it up liberals, the farther you push us the more severe the backlash is going to be. The tide is already turning in the US and it will turn here too if you aren't careful.

>implying we will not enforce our immigration laws
not every country is messed up like burgerland

because of the twisted image of trump the media has painted for them.

Wtf i hate trump now

>cucknadians

That was before it became the current year.

>Tourist visa will no longer be required for Mexican visitors as of Dec. 1

Is this how it usually works?

it's time to reawaken winter-chan, canucks

>Prepares for potential flood
I thought Mexican immigrants were a good thing, Canada?

Hundreds of thousands of unskilled labour sucking at the tit that is our welfare system? Also Spanish replaces French as our second official language.

Why don't Mexicans just stay in their country desu senpai

not too worried, a combination of our strict immigration laws and you being the geographic/political wall illegals stand no chance.

.t trudeau voter

so we need a Northern wall as well?

Kekekekekekekek stoopid leaves
I am inclInes to believe this is karma for shitposting this place up

WE NEED KEK TO MEME THIS BEFORE DEC 1st

Good. As long as They stay tf out of here

Day of the rake incoming. Finally a solution to the canadian question.

Because it's full of Mexicans

look up "los zetas killings" in google images

this, when it gets bad enough to start ruining peoples lives they will know we are right. The sooner the better at this point, lets get it over with.

>implying Canada enforces it's immigration laws
>especially under the Liberals

Damn, nice bonkers

>what are airplanes
>what are Mexican "vacationers" who disappear right after stepping out of said planes

Lel

This.

D A Y O F T H E R A K E
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
A
K
E

Their own country is Mexico

Oy vey its anudda leaf shoah

Why not eliminate the cartels then?

>when retards don't understand that Canada's immigration is more strict than the US

yeah we'll just bring in the millions of mexicans who hate trump tomorrow

get a grip you fucking retard, we barely passed an agreement that will bring in 300,000 general immigrants over the next 5 years

Have you been to the Canadian/American border?

Goodluck. Just a lot of hills/lakes/forestry and developed roads. It's a first world border. Unlike Americans southern border

>If you enforce immigration laws, they win.
Yeah, nice delusions leaf.

this chicks on the mexico national womens hockey team.... she can come any time

Lel

>knows nothing of canada.
thats already happening and processed as per normal immigration. there isn't going to be an additional influx of mexicans into canada.

>immigration is more strict than the US

You mean those laws that the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are totally gonna obey?

Sooo how often can you apply to immigrate to the United States? If there's a big mandatory gap between applications, it'd be worth saving up more to show off, eh?

I warned you guys about this months ago but no leaf took it seriously.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

By migrants they mean the deported goons. Canada has been shilling really hard in mexican universities but no one with money would move there over Europe or the US.

>qt mexiwaifus for all

a dream come true

How do you process people who "disappear" from the face of the earth?
We have the same problem here with maroccans and Algerians. They are here, but still nowhere to be found

"Tourist visa not required" doesn't mean "they'll be able to sneak in and live here".

Canada is quite strict about this stuff. They'll need to be able to show a Mexican passport, that they have money to spend on tourism, and explain what they're doing in Canada and when they'll be leaving.

Canadian border officials can deny entry for any reason whatsoever, including a hunch. They would absolutely reject a Mexican who has been living in the USA illegally. If a Mexican tries to come from the USA and doesn't have a valid visa to be in the USA, then they would likely be detained and handed over to US authorities rather than allowed to enter Canada.

We have cops that actively chase down and kick out illegal immigrants. We already have all of the defenses that Trump wants, except a wall, because our only land borders are with the USA.

>Justin "Cuck" Trudeau
>enforcing immigration laws
>enforcing ANY law

What will Trump do about this?

Mexican government is too cucked/corrupt. I wish we could send some troops in and clean it up.

we don't have 10,000,000 illegal immigrants like you

fuck off Tyrone

Ready the railgun

>no one with money would move there over Europe or the US
hopefully things a changing

what a fucking horrible uniform

why do we even have a hockey team? ice doesnt exist here

Really? Your whole country is giant and empty. I would think they want people.

>Mexican intellectuals.

>*yet

Bahaha get fucked Canada. Enjoy Spanish killing French

I wonder if that house is part in the USA

Americans STILL do not realize that they have a Mexican immigration problem because it's a 10 year wait for a green card if you're a Mexican even if you can immigrate legally

If we eliminated our cartels then the central americans would stay here instead of walking all the way to the US.

Our cartels pretty much act as our inmigration enforcers since they are nationalistic and shit on any foreign groups like the Mara from El Salvador. They also take shekels from the migrants, or just outright kill them.

Im failing to see whats so funny about this. The first beaner I lay eyes on is getting nailed to a tree.

just wait

Yeah man weed is gunna help you fend off hordes of rapists.

you gotta be rich like this mexico grill is. shes a fuckin rocket

It's a library and it's in both countries.

>Also Spanish replaces French as our second official language.
urinonically a good thing we are lefy cucks because of quebec so they need to be genocided again

You will soon enough KEK

also, you guys hosted an outdoor ice hockey game like 3 years ago. national womens and mens played. i watched it on the jewtube

We'd essentially have to declare war on Mexico to really clean it up and no one wants another war.

>Is the day of the rake?
Absolutely

>Mfw america will help to ship mexishits to Canada by building an underground railway
Enjoy them Canada!

>Mexican "Visitors"

time for mexico to build a big, beautiful wall

Canada you havent got long until we have to completely let go of you. It's like in films where someone is hanging from a height and the person is saying "JUST HOLD ON!! ITS OK JUST HANG ON!"and the person hanging (thats you Canada) says , ït's ok.... dont let my death be in vain...."right before they slip.

THATS YOU CANADA! YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY UNKEKS YOURSELF. WE TALK ABOUT THE DAY OF THE RAKE! THIS IS IT YOU USELESS FUCKS! GOGOGOGOGOGO!

Fill Quebec with Mexicans please

PEOPLE LITERALLY CALLED THIS MONTHS AGO

REMEMBER LEAVES IF YOU KILL THE ENEMY THEY WIN
SO KILL YOURSELVES

Too bad it's kind of meaningless to be nationalistic about a shithole.

Here we go again... why do you think Mexicans want to leave Mexico?

Is it because the Mexican people have created such a culturally diverse and successfully society? No.
Is it because Mexico has used it resources to work to create a thriving economy? No.
Is it because the Mexican people are respectful of other countries and their laws? No.

Why exactly do illegal Mexican immigrants flood across the US border?

Resources? Yes.
To transport drugs? Yes.
To be used as a voting block for Democrats in return for citizenship? Yes.

I hope all illegal immigrants hear the call of open borders to Canada. Illegal immigrants... the USA does NOT want you or your family here. Move to Canada... they will take you.

meanwhile Obama is taking in Australia's rejected refugees:

TRUMP BTFO CANADA

DAY OF THE RAKE OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED FOR DEC 1

fuck we need to build a wall

Better make it a dome.

I bet you dont even have loco gun laws that allows you to shoot yourself within a day.. You'd actually have to go to the rope store. Fucking shit snow nigger!

NICE

The future Canadian
>half spic
>half gook
A smart man who is too lazy to go to school

Yeah, that will probably pass the Trump administration. Kek'd.

I hope they come in peace
>Close encounters of the turd kind

>REMEMBER LEAVES IF YOU KILL THE ENEMY THEY WIN

OMG OMG SO ORIGINAL AND THE FUCKING LULZ ARE OFF THE CHARTS. Cut your wrists you sad snagle toothed faggot.

>mfw we get to make america great again and destroy the leaves at the same time

This karma for all your shitposting leafcucks